Worst shows on TV - Page 3
Old 04-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #41 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

And Friends was a rip off of Couplings...

Big Bang is still one of the funniest shows on TV.

On the other hand, not even Kat Denning's giant larbs can save Two Broke Girls.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #42 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,728
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
And Friends was a rip off of Couplings...

Big Bang is still one of the funniest shows on TV.

On the other hand, not even Kat Denning's giant larbs can save Two Broke Girls.
The blonde chick makes me want to hurt people. Her voice... ugh.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #43 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
The blonde chick makes me want to hurt people. Her voice... ugh.
Her body makes me wanna....nvm. :cookie:
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #44 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,728
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
Her body makes me wanna....nvm. :cookie:
Nono, she needs a Big Mac.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #45 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,591
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Nono, she needs a Big Mac.
I gotta whopper for her :cookie:



sorry... I had too
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #46 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,728
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
I gotta whopper for her :cookie:



sorry... I had too
Big Macs are bigger.

Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #47 (permalink)
Mean Muggin with his son

Swollen Member
 
b55bgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Rock AKA Newfoundland
Posts: 1,377
Representing:
Default

I just cant stand any of the reality singing and dancing shows.
Is there a need????Really.

There are so many dif types too.
b55bgc is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #48 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,433
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Nono, she needs a Big Mac.
Dude! She's about the same size as you! 5'7" 120lbs.

Still reminds me of you when you were a blonde. Too bad the character's such a half-wit.

Sheldon still makes me laugh with some of the crap that he says. I'll watch it if nothing else is on just for him.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #49 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,089
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post

Penny has a great rack and a smoking body. I'll watch it if nothing else is on just for her.
:cookie:
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #50 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,728
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Dude! She's about the same size as you! 5'7" 120lbs.

Still reminds me of you when you were a blonde. Too bad the character's such a half-wit.

Sheldon still makes me laugh with some of the crap that he says. I'll watch it if nothing else is on just for him.
WHAT?

The chick on 2 Broke Girls reminds you of me? Aw, I hate her.

And I'm 5' 8". Hahahaha.

(edit - I think we were talking about different people. I like Penny. Hate the blond skinny chick from Two Broke Girls.)

Last edited by Barracuda; 04-03-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:38 PM   #51 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,433
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
WHAT?

The chick on 2 Broke Girls reminds you of me? Aw, I hate her.

And I'm 5' 8". Hahahaha.

(edit - I think we were talking about different people. I like Penny. Hate the blond skinny chick from Two Broke Girls.)

hahaha... yeah, I was talking about Penny. (I said CLOSE to your size! )

Haven't seen "2 broke girls" and really don't have any desire to (well maybe to see the brunette's giant bazongas).
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #52 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,728
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
hahaha... yeah, I was talking about Penny. (I said CLOSE to your size! )

Haven't seen "2 broke girls" and really don't have any desire to (well maybe to see the brunette's giant bazongas).
Watch one of her movies to see 'em. The annoying blonde chick will ruin your ears. They should change it to One Broke Girl With Huge Tits.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #53 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,433
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Watch one of her movies to see 'em. The annoying blonde chick will ruin your ears. They should change it to One Broke Girl With Huge Tits.
Is such a thing even possible????
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #54 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,728
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Is such a thing even possible????
Sadly, yes. We live in a strange world.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #55 (permalink)
is full of beans

Senior Member
 
Beans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 4,358
Representing:
Default

The Arsenio Hall Show is back and worse than ever. It's a strange train wreck to watch.
Beans is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #56 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum
 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 13,266
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans View Post
The Arsenio Hall Show is back and worse than ever. It's a strange train wreck to watch.
tell me about it. I caught a bit of one episode and it was uhhh not good.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #57 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,952
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans View Post
The Arsenio Hall Show is back and worse than ever. It's a strange train wreck to watch.
Arsenio Hall is back on tv ???
well then it's official...we've reached the bottom of the barrel
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:10 PM   #58 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
Arsenio Hall is back on tv ???
well then it's official...we've reached the bottom of the barrel
We reached that when we put honey booboo on tv. If not much sooner. lol
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #59 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,540
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
We reached that when we put honey booboo on tv. If not much sooner. lol
don't front jeff, you know you love honey boo boo
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #60 (permalink)
------------------------

Senior Member
 
XiaominWu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,415
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
We reached that when we put honey booboo on tv. If not much sooner. lol
the combination of jersey shore and honey booboo confirmed it for me.
XiaominWu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24