Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Entertainment Lounge (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/)
-   -   Woman cut off...Ouch (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/woman-cut-off-ouch-20796.html)

Nites 07-13-2011 08:49 PM

Woman cut off...Ouch
 
Woman cut off husband's penis, put it in disposal, police say - latimes.com

Gurk 07-13-2011 09:07 PM

Yea I just heard about that. Ow...... :tombstone:

finstock 07-13-2011 09:09 PM

I wonder if he could still feel it after it was detached, and going through the disposal?

jeffb 07-13-2011 09:13 PM

http://cdn.thefrisky.com/images/uplo...off_6109_m.jpg


Wow! What kills me is she drugged him and tied him up. It actually makes me wonder if she's off her nut or if he was an abusive asshole.

js12 07-13-2011 09:29 PM

Aren't they going to try to reattach it? I heard it can be done.

jeffb 07-13-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js12 (Post 559784)
Aren't they going to try to reattach it? I heard it can be done.

Not sure if i'm getting this right, but the grabage disposal would shred it to pieces wouldn't it? Or do they mean she just placed it in the trash?

Dark Knight 07-13-2011 10:01 PM

Didn't this happen once before? And then the guy got his dick sewed back on and became some kinda porn star or something.

John and Lorena Bobbitt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

INSIDER 07-13-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 559780)
http://cdn.thefrisky.com/images/uplo...off_6109_m.jpg


Wow! What kills me is she drugged him and tied him up. It actually makes me wonder if she's off her nut or if he was an abusive asshole.

She is 'off her nut'...
Abusive husband or not, anyone who would do something like this is a fucking crazy bitch.

jeffb 07-13-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 559810)
She is 'off her nut'...
Abusive husband or not, anyone who would do something like this is a fucking crazy bitch.

True

N64 07-13-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 559791)
Didn't this happen once before? And then the guy got his dick sewed back on and became some kinda porn star or something.

John and Lorena Bobbitt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lmfao at the youngest member on this board knowing this :yeah:

jeffb 07-13-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolimitz64 (Post 559815)
lmfao at the youngest member on this board knowing this :yeah:

What i found funny was that he asked the question "or something", while posting the answer. lol

Dark Knight 07-13-2011 11:12 PM

:reporter:

http://7tattoo.files.wordpress.com/2...pg?w=349&h=400

b55bgc 07-14-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 559810)
She is 'off her nut'...
Abusive husband or not, anyone who would do something like this is a fucking crazy bitch.

Dont know if anyone has told you this before, but deep down every woman is a crazy bitch.
Just like all guys are asholes.

jeffb 07-14-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b55bgc (Post 559860)
Dont know if anyone has told you this before, but deep down every woman is a crazy bitch.
Just like all guys are asholes.

Meh, I wouldn't want to ever be a woman. The shit that they go through is insane. From periods, to body changes, pregnancy(sensitive breasts/nipples, morning sickness,water retension, swollen feet/ankles, giving birth), sexism, menopause. If I had to go through all that I'd be the craziest bitch you'd ever meet. I'm thankful to have been born male.

jeffb 07-15-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b55bgc (Post 559860)
Dont know if anyone has told you this before, but deep down every woman is a crazy bitch.
Just like all guys are asholes.


th3answ3r 07-15-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolimitz64 (Post 559815)
lmfao at the youngest member on this board knowing this :yeah:

It's a common topic talked by kids.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24