What Are Your Latest Purchases... - Page 23
Old 04-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #441 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,268
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
That's a tough one. You might look at seeing if there are sales on Napoleon grills at canadian tire. Side burner and gas usually brings the price up quite a bit right off.

found this - pretty good price - gets good user reviews - propane though. I think it can be converted

Amazon.com: Char-Broil Classic 480 40000 BTU 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner: Patio, Lawn & Garden
Oh sweet. Is the weber e210 any good? Sorry I meant propane. Thought it was the same thing

Last edited by box92; 04-04-2014 at 12:41 AM.
box92 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:46 AM   #442 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,268
Representing:
Default

Is this any good?

Brinkmann | Brinkmann Dual Fuel | Home Depot Canada
box92 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:53 AM   #443 (permalink)
LX
with pink peppercorns

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,513
Representing:
Default

I can't say for sure, but the Weber would likely be more efficient and not rust out as fast.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:37 PM   #444 (permalink)
@ www.raptorman.ca

RF Affiliate

 
Raptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,104
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman
Default

P500RB Gas Grill

My Grill. Best grill I ever owned. Love the side infra red burner for searing.

I got the cast Iron Charcoal / Smoker Tray so I could use charcoal on steaks.

Smoker Accessories
Raptorman is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #445 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,959
Representing:
Default

just bought this baby!
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:55 PM   #446 (permalink)
contemplating

The Killing Joke

 
Claudius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Burkina Faso, Disputed Zone
Posts: 10,011
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default

I'd look into a Brinkman BBQ that you can find at Home Depot for under 400
Claudius is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:28 PM   #447 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Senior Member
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 5th Dimension
Posts: 9,755
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
just bought this baby!
Sweet
I've always wanted to buy something like this

Enjoy
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:38 PM   #448 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Administrator

 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 21,592
Representing:
Default

I did a lot of research two years ago.

I bought a Broil King.

They're Canadian made and really nice grills.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:34 AM   #449 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 14,188
Representing:
Default

Want this

Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:25 PM   #450 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,268
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorman View Post
P500RB Gas Grill

My Grill. Best grill I ever owned. Love the side infra red burner for searing.

I got the cast Iron Charcoal / Smoker Tray so I could use charcoal on steaks.

Smoker Accessories
Way out of my price range :P but that looks nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
I'd look into a Brinkman BBQ that you can find at Home Depot for under 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
I did a lot of research two years ago.

I bought a Broil King.

They're Canadian made and really nice grills.

Thanks guys, Ill look into both of them!
box92 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:26 PM   #451 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,268
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
just bought this baby!
JEEZ THAT LOOKS LIKE A BEAST, you find anything with it yet?
box92 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:35 PM   #452 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,959
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
Sweet
I've always wanted to buy something like this

Enjoy
Thanks Shadow,
Yea I wanted a telescope for some time now. From what I read in reviews this is great bang for the buck, I payed 199$. It's enough for noob like me, no need to break the bank yet I can always upgrade in the future if I will want to get in to it more seriously. What I like about this one is that it has star finder and a wide and has wide angle viewing making it easy for beginners. Also the fact that it is small enough to fit in a car is a important to me. What's the point of having huge scope that you can't really take anywhere. Living in the city like Toronto it would be useless with all that light pollution

Orion StarBlast 4.5 Equatorial Reflector Telescope | Orion Telescopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by box92 View Post
JEEZ THAT LOOKS LIKE A BEAST, you find anything with it yet?
yea nothing important, last night I found life outside our planet.
but no it's still being shipped, can't wait!

Last edited by LOG; 04-05-2014 at 05:40 PM.
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #453 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Senior Member
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 5th Dimension
Posts: 9,755
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
Thanks Shadow,
Yea I wanted a telescope for some time now. From what I read in reviews this is great bang for the buck, I payed 199$. It's enough for noob like me, no need to break the bank yet I can always upgrade in the future if I will want to get in to it more seriously. What I like about this one is that it has star finder and a wide and has wide angle viewing making it easy for beginners. Also the fact that it is small enough to fit in a car is a important to me. What's the point of having huge scope that you can't really take anywhere. Living in the city like Toronto it would be useless with all that light pollution

Orion StarBlast 4.5 Equatorial Reflector Telescope | Orion Telescopes




looks like a kick ass scope for a beginner...congrats
i've always found it fascinating to look up into the night sky...think i got it from my grandfather...still remember sitting out in his backyard at night looking thru a scope...just looking at the moon was a thrill

if you're a beginner i'd like to suggest joining a club...would probably be a lot of fun

here's a link to a very good Toronto club...RASC

and here's a link to clubs across Ontario (and Canada wide)...SkyNews
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #454 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,959
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
looks like a kick ass scope for a beginner...congrats
i've always found it fascinating to look up into the night sky...think i got it from my grandfather...still remember sitting out in his backyard at night looking thru a scope...just looking at the moon was a thrill

if you're a beginner i'd like to suggest joining a club...would probably be a lot of fun

here's a link to a very good Toronto club...RASC

and here's a link to clubs across Ontario (and Canada wide)...SkyNews
Thanks dude, I don't really have time for any clubs now tbh. Being member in RF takes too much leisure time, no need for another club. Especially that it would involve going to the meetings. I will explore on my own without nerds telling me where to look in the sky or brag about their equipment.
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #455 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,380
Representing:
Default

eighth of some fire blueberry

40$
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:21 PM   #456 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,016
Representing:
Default

lol, I have never paid more than 30 for an eighth, and since I grab of a close friend I get it for 25. Must be some really good shit
Gurk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:12 AM   #457 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,380
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
lol, I have never paid more than 30 for an eighth, and since I grab of a close friend I get it for 25. Must be some really good shit
hq is usually a lil more expensive, but it all depends on who u get it from I used to get an eighth for 30 but that link is no more.Torontos not that bad tho my cousins in Brooklyn and Detroit cop for 20/g for high grade 10-15 for mids.
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:27 AM   #458 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,016
Representing:
Default

Damn, I know when I am back in the gta it is 10/g all the way through for the most part. But In ottawa you can always get a deal for buying more than an eighth
Gurk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:28 AM   #459 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 14,188
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
Damn, I know when I am back in the gta it is 10/g all the way through for the most part. But In ottawa you can always get a deal for buying more than an eighth
That stuff has nothing on BC bud
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 06:16 PM   #460 (permalink)
LX
with pink peppercorns

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 27,513
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by box92 View Post
Saw a flyer from home depot - they have a charbroil with sideburner on sale, starting yesterday, for 300. That's 200 off. Pretty good deal. Only while quantities last though.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24