To what degree can you defy disobey somebody - Page 4
Old 08-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #61 (permalink)
#NorthernUprising

Next year...
 
js12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: T.O.
Posts: 5,532
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post
what do I do if theres a thunder storm tomorrow
I'm sure they'll let you stay in shelter. Really, you need to trust the supervisors. It's their lives they are also putting on the line.
js12 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:29 PM   #62 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,941
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post
what do I do if theres a thunder storm tomorrow
Holy fuck!

jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #63 (permalink)
is not changing this sig until we win a playoff series

everyones a critic
 
th3answ3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,315
Representing:
Default

I was ignorant to not realize the fun of this trip. I now know that I should keep an open mindset to appreciate more things in life. Honest question though, many of you said you only get these moments once in a life time as a kid. why can't you go to these trips as an adult? You all mention that you can't go back
th3answ3r is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:28 PM   #64 (permalink)
some creepy guy

Senior Member
 
MARTYNAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: far far away
Posts: 1,445
Representing:
Default

Is this thread is a joke? I mean it started ok, but then bears? What?

Some advices earlier were kinda close minded. "Just do it!''. It looks everything worked out, and you were right, but you cant say such things so fast, you never know, the guy may has some phobias or smth. It can end up even worse... I know...

But after all, why parents send you to a summer camp, if you don't want to go there? I mean they forced you to do that? that sounds bad.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:23 AM   #65 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,941
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYNAS View Post
Is this thread is a joke? I mean it started ok, but then bears? What?

Some advices earlier were kinda close minded. "Just do it!''. It looks everything worked out, and you were right, but you cant say such things so fast, you never know, the guy may has some phobias or smth. It can end up even worse... I know...

But after all, why parents send you to a summer camp, if you don't want to go there? I mean they forced you to do that? that sounds bad.

He asked, we told him what we thought. If he has phobias's i would think his parents wouldn't send him there. Plus he never once mentioned phobia's.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:22 PM   #66 (permalink)
some creepy guy

Senior Member
 
MARTYNAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: far far away
Posts: 1,445
Representing:
Default

I understand.
You see, most of the kids, who have phobias or some feelings of inadequacy are quiet and alone, and their parents doesn't even know they have such a phobias... Usually you need to overcome it till it's not too late, but you need to do it wisely.
It's not the case here, but I'm just saying. You can't push someone so hard against his will, or call him a sissy. You never know whats the problem is.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #67 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,577
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYNAS View Post
I understand.
You see, most of the kids, who have phobias or some feelings of inadequacy are quiet and alone, and their parents doesn't even know they have such a phobias... Usually you need to overcome it till it's not too late, but you need to do it wisely.
It's not the case here, but I'm just saying. You can't push someone so hard against his will, or call him a sissy. You never know whats the problem is.
You're a sissy!!!!! Kidding of course.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24