Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Entertainment Lounge (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/)
-   -   Walking Dead Thread - SPOILER ALERT (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/walking-dead-thread-spoiler-alert-22396.html)

Chris 03-08-2012 10:07 AM

Walking Dead Thread - SPOILER ALERT
 
I think it would be a good idea to make a seperate thread outside of the TV thread for Walking Dead since it takes up the whole thing.

Barracuda 03-08-2012 10:09 AM

Braaaaaaains.

LOG 03-08-2012 10:14 AM

What exactly does walking dead have to do with basketball?:confused2:

Chris 03-08-2012 10:19 AM

Nothing, thats why its discussed in the Entertainment Lounge

Shadowfax 03-08-2012 10:27 AM


b55bgc 03-08-2012 10:28 AM

When i catch up to date with you guys I will have much to discuss I am sure. But in the mean time do we ever find out what the scientist whispered in the last season?

Barracuda 03-08-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOG (Post 623735)
What exactly does walking dead have to do with basketball?:confused2:

Some of our players often resemble the walking dead.

LOG 03-08-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b55bgc (Post 623742)
When i catch up to date with you guys I will have much to discuss I am sure. But in the mean time do we ever find out what the scientist whispered in the last season?

No, but i'm guessing that he saw that Shane was trying to get with Lori in that room.

Barracuda 03-08-2012 10:40 AM

Forgot about that.

Snooch 03-08-2012 10:41 AM

why the fuck does this need its own thread?

lets start one for spartacus
dexter?
Shamelesss

jeffb 03-08-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snooch (Post 623750)
why the fuck does this need its own thread?

lets start one for spartacus
dexter?
Shamelesss


What's shameless?

jeffb 03-08-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOG (Post 623745)
No, but i'm guessing that he saw that Shane was trying to get with Lori in that room.



I doubt that's what it is. Hard to say but maybe it was something like "You're all fucked"....

Shadowfax 03-08-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 623757)
I doubt that's what it is. Hard to say but maybe it was something like "You're all fucked"....

or 2 other options

1 - you're wife is pregnant
2 - the reason why the 1st human turned into a zombie (and why everyone else followed)

just guesses :)

Windex 03-08-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 623755)
What's shameless?

wikipedia is your friend

Shameless (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shameless - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snooch (Post 623750)
why the fuck does this need its own thread?

lets start one for spartacus
dexter?
Shamelesss

+1

Spartacus is more deserving of a thread (thought you, me, ToRap and INSIDER are the only ones watching it)... and Game of Thrones

jeffb 03-08-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowfax (Post 623759)
or 2 other options

1 - you're wife is pregnant
2 - the reason why the 1st human turned into a zombie (and why everyone else followed)

just guesses :)


Yeah, I'm guessing it might be something about what he found out during his research, with the epidemic possibly going airborn, maybe where to go to be the safest? Who knows though!

Chris 03-08-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snooch (Post 623750)
why the fuck does this need its own thread?

lets start one for spartacus
dexter?
Shamelesss

If they're discussed enough, why not?

Back in the day I had a LOST thread going.

INSIDER 03-08-2012 11:29 AM

Spartacus and game of thrones FTW!

though, i listened to a few here and downloaded the first season of the league - its quite funny.

Back on topic, i think the scientist whispered to Rick that Lori was preggo.

Windex 03-08-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christopha (Post 623772)
Back in the day I had a LOST thread going.

where did it go?






(see what I did there) :giggle:

Raptorman 03-08-2012 11:32 AM

Spartacus and Walking Dead are all I watch outside of basketball.

The final two WD episodes are going to be epic. They have already laid out the "anybody could die" mantra, so watch your backs!!

Lets have a little fun, shall we?

What will be the season finale cliff hanger? I say > Walkers attack the farm! Who knows who will survive!

Windex 03-08-2012 11:37 AM

hope they shake things up in WD (only on ep 9 right now)

all I know is we need for for the final season of Breaking Bad :police:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24