Walking Dead Thread - SPOILER ALERT - Page 33
Old 03-31-2013, 10:39 PM   #641 (permalink)
LOG
Is sick and tired of Casey

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,741
Representing:
Default

Governor character pisses me off.. I know he suppose to be a villain and all, but this is just bs! no one can kill him, he goes into rambo mode and becomes super fucking saiyan. Merle who was suppose to be best fighter out of all of them got his ass whooped by this prick and it seemed like a piece of cake.
When the hell did he learn all this?
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:41 PM   #642 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
Governor character pisses me off.. I know he suppose to be a villain and all, but this is just bs! no one can kill him, he goes into rambo mode and becomes super fucking sayan. Merle who was suppose to be best fighter out of all of them got his ass whooped by this prick and it seemed like a piece of cake.
When the hell did he learn all this?
piece of cake....of course, he shot an unarmed man (merle)
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:46 PM   #643 (permalink)
LOG
Is sick and tired of Casey

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,741
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
piece of cake....of course, he shot an unarmed man (merle)
Walking Dead Sad Governor Vs Merle Scene - YouTube!
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:46 PM   #644 (permalink)
...

herp derp
 
strung_out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Guelph, ON
Posts: 1,519
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to strung_out
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
they will, but it'll happen next season. One thing i don't get is why didn't Ceasar and the other guy just not kill that fuck!!
Yeah they must be pretty brainwashed or just terrified of him because other than that it makes no sense why they wouldn't kill him.

I think the main reason I was upset with this episode was the fact that they revealed that there would be 27 character deaths. Combine that death count with a season finale and I'm sure I'm not the only one that was expecting more main characters to be killed off.
strung_out is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:49 PM   #645 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strung_out View Post
Yeah they must be pretty brainwashed or just terrified of him because other than that it makes no sense why they wouldn't kill him.

I think the main reason I was upset with this episode was the fact that they revealed that there would be 27 character deaths. Combine that death count with a season finale and I'm sure I'm not the only one that was expecting more main characters to be killed off.
yes and no, i expected 2-3 realistically. as for those guys, i just think he's their leader and they don't have a clue what to do without him. i'm just shocked they didn't go back to woodbury tbh.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:51 PM   #646 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 30,071
Representing:
Default

The gov had to be kept alive, but it was not believable to have two armed guys get into a truck with him. But then he's had plenty of people fail to take the opportunity to kill him. Him and Andrea could have been much better characters. They ended up being not fully developed, and that made one annoying to the end, and the other's continued existence weakening the character development of everyone else. Having strong writing for more than three episodes in a season could have made everything pretty incredible at this point.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:54 PM   #647 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,952
Representing:
Default

Lame
Probably the last episode i'll watch
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:55 PM   #648 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
Lame
Probably the last episode i'll watch
Haaaahhhhhhh. From enjoying the show and predicting deaths to this.



people love to giveup.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:03 PM   #649 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,952
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Haaaahhhhhhh. From enjoying the show and predicting deaths to this.



people love to giveup.
It's been a good run but i can't stand the commercials anymore...the number of them tonite was annoying as fuck
I'd say 3 to 4 good episodes this season..the rest was filler...getting tired of it

Who knows...maybe by next season i'll have a change of heart...but right now i have to be honest and say i've pretty much lost interest...the finale tonite was the kicker for me
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:12 PM   #650 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
It's been a good run but i can't stand the commercials anymore...the number of them tonite was annoying as fuck
I'd say 3 to 4 good episodes this season..the rest was filler...getting tired of it

Who knows...maybe by next season i'll have a change of heart...but right now i have to be honest and say i've pretty much lost interest...the finale tonite was the kicker for me
I've gotta say, i loved the beginning of this season (first 4-5 episodes) disliked the middle parts) and enjoyed the last 4-5 episodes. In all honesty the governor was the weakest part of the seaon, a badass that didn't seem that badass to me. It's a weird feeling though, we have no clue what direction this is going next season. So far when a season ends we sorta know where the following season is going.

The finale:

Disapoinments-

Fight lasted 10min tops, it ended just as it got interesting
Governor stays alive
One more main charater death would have been better


What i liked-

I liked how milton was thrown in with Andrea to turn
I like that Tyrese is now part of the group
I enjoyed the scene with Rick/Michonne
I like the remaining characters for the most part
Andrea is finally dead

** I could see me losing interest next season, i find the 4th season for most shows is often the begining of the end to some degree. Shows often start getting stale, but i'll be tuning in when next season gets going again and keep my interest for now. I don't know how much more they can do with a show like this.

Last edited by jeffb; 03-31-2013 at 11:17 PM.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:22 PM   #651 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15,083
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
Governor character pisses me off.. I know he suppose to be a villain and all, but this is just bs! no one can kill him, he goes into rambo mode and becomes super fucking saiyan. Merle who was suppose to be best fighter out of all of them got his ass whooped by this prick and it seemed like a piece of cake.
When the hell did he learn all this?
It didn't make sense how he was able to kill at least 12 of his people who were armed without taking a bullet.
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:34 PM   #652 (permalink)
@ www.raptorman.ca

RF Affiliate

 
Raptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,334
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman
Default

Glenn and Maggie have upper position and machine guns and kill no body?? Did everyone forget how to shoot?

Carl is a bad ass.:cookie:

Agreed that this was a bit of a let down. Would have liked to see the Gov arch die as well. Maybe he'll regroup? Start another town?

Interesting enough to keep me. But they are really dragging stuff out. All hail the PVR!!
Raptorman is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #653 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

pretty obvious imo that carl will be the one to kill the governor whenever he resurfaces.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:45 PM   #654 (permalink)
censored

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,356
Representing:
Default

hell yeah! PVR allowed me to fast forward thru six straight minutes of commercials.

i'm glad the season is over. i need a break to get excited about the show again. carl is the new andrea. everyone is going to be hoping for his death.
dfunkie1 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:51 PM   #655 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15,083
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorman View Post
Glenn and Maggie have upper position and machine guns and kill no body?? Did everyone forget how to shoot?

Carl is a bad ass.:cookie:

Agreed that this was a bit of a let down. Would have liked to see the Gov arch die as well. Maybe he'll regroup? Start another town?

Interesting enough to keep me. But they are really dragging stuff out. All hail the PVR!!
Glenn is still a pussy. If only Merle was still alive to set him straight.
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:51 PM   #656 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15,083
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfunkie1 View Post
hell yeah! PVR allowed me to fast forward thru six straight minutes of commercials.

i'm glad the season is over. i need a break to get excited about the show again. carl is the new andrea. everyone is going to be hoping for his death.
same
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:52 PM   #657 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15,083
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
pretty obvious imo that carl will be the one to kill the governor whenever he resurfaces.
I think Morgan will play a role in the death of the governor eventually as well once he clears out.
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:53 PM   #658 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nites View Post
I think Morgan will play a role in the death of the governor eventually as well once he clears out.
we'll never see that dude again.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:54 PM   #659 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

ha, beth killed her first walker. too funny
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:26 AM   #660 (permalink)
...

Senior Member

 
Ball Don't Lie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,161
Representing:
Default

Worst finale I've ever seen. There wasn't even a cliffhanger.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24