Random Thought Thread. - Page 39
Old 01-12-2010, 11:53 PM   #761 (permalink)
a fan of scratching his bare bum and smelling his fingers.

Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 444
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
fyi
"Hey, do you like fishsticks?"
"yeah"
"Do you like to put fishsticks in your mouth?"
"yeah"
"Then You're a gayfish"
osamu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 02:39 AM   #762 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,591
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
i really hate Dr. Oz.


he sucks.
why?
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 02:39 AM   #763 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,591
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Why does Opera keep losing weight then gaining it back every few months. Is that natural?
she likes food
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 08:11 AM   #764 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,554
Representing:
Default

Apparently, when your girlfriend asks you if you like her new shirt and you say no, you're completely, utterly wrong. Also, if you don't want an argument in the morning, don't tell her said shirt, combined with new haircut, makes her look old. Also, don't say, "I'm not ready for you to be old."
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #765 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,088
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
Apparently, when your girlfriend asks you if you like her new shirt and you say no, you're completely, utterly wrong. Also, if you don't want an argument in the morning, don't tell her said shirt, combined with new haircut, makes her look old. Also, don't say, "I'm not ready for you to be old."
Dumbass!
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #766 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,554
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
Dumbass!
Oh, I don't care. I just could have done without the argument.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 08:15 AM   #767 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,088
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
Oh, I don't care. I just could have done without the argument.
That's why you don't say anything in the first place.

Dumbass.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 08:22 AM   #768 (permalink)
blah!

nosce te ipsum
 
fancylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: east side.
Posts: 13,266
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
why?
because he's the Tyra Banks of doctors.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #769 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,591
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
because he's the Tyra Banks of doctors.
don't get the relation
is is because they both wear weaves, both models or do they both have nice racks
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 08:31 AM   #770 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,554
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
That's why you don't say anything in the first place.

Dumbass.
I refuse to lie, p-whipped.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #771 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,088
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
I refuse to lie, p-whipped.
Okay, let's step back here for a second.

Who are you, of all people calling p-whipped?
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 08:47 AM   #772 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,554
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
Okay, let's step back here for a second.

Who are you, of all people calling p-whipped?
I ain't no p-whipped, homeboy!
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #773 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,728
Representing:
Default

Ohhhhh boy.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 09:07 AM   #774 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,554
Representing:
Default

I'm fighting the good fight for all you guys. You'll all thank me when I'm living by myself in my Man's Lair.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #775 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,591
Representing:
Default

the truth shall set you free
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 09:16 AM   #776 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,728
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
I'm fighting the good fight for all you guys. You'll all thank me when I'm living by myself in my Man's Lair.
That's what you want? To be alone? Then be alone!

There are ways to be honest without pissing off your chick. It's rare that men know these ways, but I'm here to teach!
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #777 (permalink)
landry fields forever

Banned
 
Acie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Posts: 19,088
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post

There are ways to be honest without pissing off your chick. It's rare that men know these ways, but I'm here to teach!
That's sort of what I was getting at...


And, I'm married and I have Men's Lair.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 09:35 AM   #778 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.
 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 10,804
Representing:
Default

i always tell my GF that i'm leaving her when she gets old and gross... then i slap her on her bum and she tells me i'm getting fat so i wont be able to get any young chick.
she's probably right...
then we watch tv and eat chips.
its cool.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 09:43 AM   #779 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong
 
Aar_Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St.Catharines
Posts: 4,554
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
That's what you want? To be alone? Then be alone!

There are ways to be honest without pissing off your chick. It's rare that men know these ways, but I'm here to teach!
I have to put it into context.

"What do you think of this?"

"Eeeeeeerrr...yeah, it's alright..."

"You don't like it?"

"It's fine."

"Whatever, just tell me!"

"Fine, I don't like it!"

"You never like anything I wear!"

I then proceed to rattle off 10 shirts that I like.

"Well, I have to dress up for my job and I have to stay current! and this is in all the stores!"

"Ok then! I never leave the house! How do I know what people are wearing?!"

"I'm never asking you about my clothes again!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a law that I had to like it. Don't ask me then!"

See? What IS that? This from the woman who once ripped a shirt OFF OF ME because she didn't like it.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 01-13-2010, 09:47 AM   #780 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,728
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
I have to put it into context.

"What do you think of this?"

"Eeeeeeerrr...yeah, it's alright..."

"You don't like it?"

"It's fine."

"Whatever, just tell me!"

"Fine, I don't like it!"

"You never like anything I wear!"

I then proceed to rattle off 10 shirts that I like.

"Well, I have to dress up for my job and I have to stay current! and this is in all the stores!"

"Ok then! I never leave the house! How do I know what people are wearing?!"

"I'm never asking you about my clothes again!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a law that I had to like it. Don't ask me then!"

See? What IS that? This from the woman who once ripped a shirt OFF OF ME because she didn't like it.
Heh.

Yeah, ok.

Sometimes girls just wanna hear "You look great, that was a good choice" and know that our dudes MEAN it.

Rarely happens.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random You Tubes Raptorman Entertainment Lounge 3560 05-15-2015 11:00 PM
Random Raptor Thoughts dfunkie1 Toronto Raptors 46 11-10-2012 04:25 PM
What random jerseys do you own? DuCa00795 Entertainment Lounge 28 12-27-2009 08:47 PM
Random thought Belsius Toronto Raptors 17 03-07-2009 07:50 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24