Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Entertainment Lounge (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/)
-   -   New Raptors Forum Says JO will be MIP (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/new-raptors-forum-says-jo-will-mip-5775.html)

Benzo 01-16-2009 03:13 PM

New Raptors Forum Says JO will be MIP
 
http://raptorfans.proboards.com/inde...play&thread=74

Came across this wicked raptors forum...way better tha here where they talk about JO being Most Improved Player.

I think they are crazy but...the site is awsome.:reporter:

Dr. J. Naismith 01-16-2009 03:15 PM

Shit .... that's a damn nice forum. I say we pack it up here and relocate their. ;)

Snooch 01-16-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 120618)
http://raptorfans.proboards.com/inde...play&thread=74

Came across this wicked raptors forum...way better tha here where they talk about JO being Most Improved Player.

I think they are crazy but...the site is awsome.:reporter:

That Kevinsmithfanboyguy seems like a real dick.

Dr. J. Naismith 01-16-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snooch (Post 120623)
That Kevinsmithfanboyguy likes a real dick.

Woah Snooch .... are you trying to tell us something? :(

Snooch 01-16-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith (Post 120629)
Woah Snooch .... are you trying to tell us something? :(

Wheres the smite feature.......:grrr:

Gurk 01-16-2009 03:47 PM

This Gurk character seem sreally intelligent. I would like to meet him

Snooch 01-16-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 120646)
This Gurk character seem sreally intelligent. I would like to meet him

The REAL Gurk I assume you mean.....

Benzo 01-16-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 120646)
This Gurk character seem sreally intelligent. I would like to meet him

The Real Gurkang is better

dfunkie1 01-16-2009 03:49 PM

did 'kang ever come back from that site? i miss him around here

Benzo 01-16-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackson Filth (Post 120650)
did 'kang ever come back from that site? i miss him around here

The Real Gurkang is here...thats Gurk.

The other guy never came over.

dfunkie1 01-16-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 120649)
The Real Gurkang is better

Gurk thinks you're a penis

Gurk 01-16-2009 03:52 PM

I am the real one. Although that was the highlight of the Bizzaro Forum, I was not impressed that someone stole my name

Benzo 01-16-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 120657)
I am the real one. Although that was the highlight of the Bizzaro Forum, I was not impressed that someone stole my name

So you were The Real Gurkang?

Gurk 01-16-2009 03:54 PM

I was the "real" Gurkang that eventually changed his name to Gurk

Snooch 01-16-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 120660)
So you were The Real Gurkang?

No he wasnt....He told me so.

fancylad 01-16-2009 03:55 PM

uh-oh...

Belsius 01-16-2009 03:56 PM

Theres actually no real proof that you are the real Gurk, 'kang. ;)

Dr. J. Naismith 01-16-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 120660)
So you were The Real Gurkang?

Wait a sec, Gurkang wasn't even at that forum to begin with. So there were two 'kang imposters? :confused2:

Gurk 01-16-2009 03:56 PM

Snooch you were the only one that beleived me from the start. You know it was me:sigh:

Gurk 01-16-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith (Post 120667)
Wait a sec, Gurkang wasn't even at that forum to begin with. So there were two 'kang imposters? :confused2:

I started of as Gurkang_10, because someone stole my name than I switched to Gurk. I was the one with the angry boy picture


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24