Make $ for writing articles
Old 08-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
is not changing this sig until we win a playoff series

everyones a critic
 
th3answ3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,345
Representing:
Default Make $ for writing articles

Only if you're serious and motivated to make some money.... i make almost 22 dollars an hour writing online content for a few companies. (sometimes it might involve research, often times it's just writing simple stories.)textbroker.com (pay is...ok, about 1 cent per word, so 5 bucks for 500 words)interactmedia.com ( highest pay, if you send in a good writing sample, you can make up to 16 cents a word...that's a lot) greenlightarticles.com ( same as textbroker)thecontentauthority.com (lowest pay, but with the most categories)They all pay through Paypaland you'll be writing anything from sports, movies, health, lawyers...ANYTHING
All the websites need articles written everyday for companies that need as much writing as possible. These companies use the articles that we write to help their websites rise faster when they are searched on google...
I've worked my way up to now making $35 for a 800 word article....so just check it out if curious and just wanted to share! Take care and God Bless


got this from this niketalk. You get paid for each word. Any truth to this?
th3answ3r is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

I get paid $200-250 for writing 1500 word essays at uni
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post
Only if you're serious and motivated to make some money.... i make almost 22 dollars an hour writing online content for a few companies. (sometimes it might involve research, often times it's just writing simple stories.)textbroker.com (pay is...ok, about 1 cent per word, so 5 bucks for 500 words)interactmedia.com ( highest pay, if you send in a good writing sample, you can make up to 16 cents a word...that's a lot) greenlightarticles.com ( same as textbroker)thecontentauthority.com (lowest pay, but with the most categories)They all pay through Paypaland you'll be writing anything from sports, movies, health, lawyers...ANYTHING
All the websites need articles written everyday for companies that need as much writing as possible. These companies use the articles that we write to help their websites rise faster when they are searched on google...
I've worked my way up to now making $35 for a 800 word article....so just check it out if curious and just wanted to share! Take care and God Bless


got this from this niketalk. You get paid for each word. Any truth to this?
Nope. Don't do it.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

I usually get 1-2K per 500 words.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
is not changing this sig until we win a playoff series

everyones a critic
 
th3answ3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,345
Representing:
Default

$6 in counting for writing half a page. they approve of my work
th3answ3r is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post
$6 in counting for writing half a page. they approve of my work
Sigh.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
is not changing this sig until we win a playoff series

everyones a critic
 
th3answ3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,345
Representing:
Default

I need $200 by Christmas and I'll stop doing it
th3answ3r is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,289
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post
I need $200 by Christmas and I'll stop doing it
Easier ways to make $200 bones by Christmas.

-Go door to door an offer to rake leaves for $10

-Put some of you shit on Craigslist

-Sell newspapers

-collect bottles and cans for beer store.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
jonas smellandchewthis

Senior Member
 
thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,723
Representing:
Default

sell weed i know you crazy like that
thought is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
is not changing this sig until we win a playoff series

everyones a critic
 
th3answ3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,345
Representing:
Default

Those are good ways to get $ but I can't do any of them and nobody is going to charge $10 to rake leaves in my area. Doubt the writing will take long, takes 10 min to write up a report. I get to improve my writing and get paid.
th3answ3r is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post
Those are good ways to get $ but I can't do any of them and nobody is going to charge $10 to rake leaves in my area. Doubt the writing will take long, takes 10 min to write up a report. I get to improve my writing and get paid.
So what did you write about?
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
is not changing this sig until we win a playoff series

everyones a critic
 
th3answ3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,345
Representing:
Default

one was pharmacetical industries and the qualification steps about creating medicines.
the other to advertise about BOSS Revolution paying phone system
atm advertising about a lawnmower

the topics aren't useful you may think, but it takes a lot of research to be able to meet their standards. No way you can bs the pharmaceutical industries paper
th3answ3r is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24