Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Entertainment Lounge (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/)
-   -   Jeff B 20k, 30k, 40k, 50k post count pre-celebration thread (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/jeff-b-20k-30k-40k-50k-post-count-pre-celebration-thread-14230.html)

Nites 03-25-2010 02:41 AM

Jeff B 20k, 30k, 40k, 50k post count pre-celebration thread
 
IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES. I think he should be banned once he reaches 19,999 posts.

INSIDER 03-25-2010 10:27 AM

its like Y2K... this place is going to shut down and all of our computers will explode the very moment he hits 'submit' on his 20,000th post.

planes will fall out of the sky... power will just turn off.... the world as we know it will cease to exist.
we're fucked!

Renihan_00 03-25-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INSIDER (Post 353930)
its like Y2K... this place is going to shut down and all of our computers will explode the very moment he hits 'submit' on his 20,000th post.

planes will fall out of the sky... power will just turn off.... the world as we know it will cease to exist.
we're fucked!

The prophecy will be fulfilled when on the 20,000 post he says something positive

:tombstone:

jeffb 03-25-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renihan_00 (Post 353936)
The prophecy will be fulfilled when on the 20,000 post he says something positive

:tombstone:

Nice, i love this place.

























There...early positive post. :haha:

'trane 03-25-2010 10:51 AM

i'm guessing post 20,000 will be either:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb
+1

or

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb
:haha:


jeffb 03-25-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'trane (Post 353940)
i'm guessing post 20,000 will be either:



or

If we're winning, it might be :dancing:

INSIDER 03-25-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'trane (Post 353940)
i'm guessing post 20,000 will be either:



or

i'm going out on a limb and saying the 20,000th post will be:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb
Are you kidding? Janet Jackson is the hottest 60 year old on the planet!
she looks nothing like Michael!

:haha:

'trane 03-25-2010 12:02 PM

also very probable that it's just to say that something - pretty much anything - sucks. probably the leafs, but it could easily be any raptor or mlse-related person as well.

jeff - do you have a ninja of a gf to back you up?
;)


Gurk 03-25-2010 04:35 PM

A giant step for a man a great leap for all RF. Also, I am banking on his 20000th post to be bout hating on Caldy or the leafs

Ball Don't Lie 03-25-2010 07:55 PM

Woah.

Nites 03-30-2010 11:32 PM

Tomorrow book it in. Jeff B gets 20k.

Dark Knight 03-30-2010 11:34 PM

Jeff needs a new hobby. lol jk

I agree with 007. Ban at 19,999 posts! :hahaha:

Gurk 03-31-2010 12:03 AM

haha that would be awesome

DVS 03-31-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007nites (Post 357399)
Tomorrow book it in. Jeff B gets 20k.

Nah Jeff has to spend some time with family and such during easter. So I say he'll hit Y20k on Easter Monday

Torontosaurus 03-31-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 357401)
Jeff needs a new hobby. lol jk

I agree with 007. Ban at 19,999 posts! :hahaha:


Better yet after 19,999, post count resets to zero :mischief:

Dutches 03-31-2010 04:02 PM

lol we should take bets on what day he reaches the 20k mark...

my guess is TODAY!

*yes over-postage*

jeffb 03-31-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutches (Post 357655)
lol we should take bets on what day he reaches the 20k mark...

my guess is TODAY!

Don't bet on it! ;)

Stonezz 03-31-2010 05:16 PM

So the tag after 20 000 is 30 000 or 40 000?

'trane 03-31-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonezz (Post 357702)
So the tag after 20 000 is 30 000 or 40 000?

nah, it just switches to 'nerd'... ;)

Stonezz 03-31-2010 05:24 PM

lol that's fitting...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24