highshcool dating
Old 02-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,954
Representing:
Default highshcool dating

im currently in grade 11. i havent been in a relationship or been on a date since grade seven, although you cant really call relationships back then relationships. One thing i've picked up on, and im sure others have too in their lives, the majority of women in highschool are ridiculously shallow and frankly, its pissing me off. Even people you know well and you expect more out of turn out to be shallow as well. im just wondering on when, if ever, women get out of this obsessive behavior over guys who are 6-4, have nice hair, etc, smoke 24/7.. well pretty much the bad boy type. when does personality start to play a role, if ever. sorry i ranted here, i'm not in a very dandy mood right now.
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,330
Representing:
Default

pzabby, I introduce you to this magical thread:

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/gir...ems-16867.html
Gurk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,954
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
pzabby, I introduce you to this magical thread:

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/gir...ems-16867.html
thanks. i didnt notice that thread. mods close this one down? i reposted in the other one already. sorry.
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jimmy Butler IS The Phantom Menace.

Lackey
 
Ammo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Mighty North Tundra
Posts: 3,621
Representing:
Raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
im currently in grade 11. i havent been in a relationship or been on a date since grade seven, although you cant really call relationships back then relationships. One thing i've picked up on, and im sure others have too in their lives, the majority of women in highschool are ridiculously shallow and frankly, its pissing me off. Even people you know well and you expect more out of turn out to be shallow as well. im just wondering on when, if ever, women get out of this obsessive behavior over guys who are 6-4, have nice hair, etc, smoke 24/7.. well pretty much the bad boy type. when does personality start to play a role, if ever. sorry i ranted here, i'm not in a very dandy mood right now.
There are plenty that aren't totally shallow, but they aren't as "out there / wide open". A lot definitely like jocks, especially in high school but I'll bet some of them might have a crush on you but won't say a thing about it. High school is a different world than any you will be in for the rest of your life. Most girls will grow up some by college age, some never will but you won't want anything to do with those because they can make your life difficult. Don't forget though that even in high school, most girls are going to be going out with average, every day guys. Hate to put it this way, but skanks tended to like me in high school. Didn't like them, found them to be crazy and a lot of trouble.

I'll say one word that the "average" girl likes, outside of physical attributes... "LISTEN"! Very few guys do that. Took me a long time to figure out. Listen, make eye contact, ask questions, remember what she says, use her name often, make eye contact, stop talking about yourself so much....and listen some more. you'll separate yourself from the pack.
Ammo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,954
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo View Post
There are plenty that aren't totally shallow, but they aren't as "out there / wide open". A lot definitely like jocks, especially in high school but I'll bet some of them might have a crush on you but won't say a thing about it. High school is a different world than any you will be in for the rest of your life. Most girls will grow up some by college age, some never will but you won't want anything to do with those because they can make your life difficult. Don't forget though that even in high school, most girls are going to be going out with average, every day guys. Hate to put it this way, but skanks tended to like me in high school. Didn't like them, found them to be crazy and a lot of trouble.

I'll say one word that the "average" girl likes, outside of physical attributes... "LISTEN"! Very few guys do that. Took me a long time to figure out. Listen, make eye contact, ask questions, remember what she says, use her name often, make eye contact, stop talking about yourself so much....and listen some more. you'll separate yourself from the pack.
thanks for the advice
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

I'm a chick and I'm pretty awesome.

So there.


Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
fresh n' spicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: mississauga
Posts: 998
Representing:
Default

are u asking him out
fresh n' spicy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,954
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
I'm a chick and I'm pretty awesome.

So there.


teehee dinner and a movie? :P. ill take you to a five star restraunt, but YOU PAY FOR YOUR OWN MOVIE TICKET
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh n' spicy View Post
are u asking him out
Nope, but I'm here if he needs a babysitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
teehee dinner and a movie? :P. ill take you to a five star restraunt, but YOU PAY FOR YOUR OWN MOVIE TICKET
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,429
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
im currently in grade 11. i havent been in a relationship or been on a date since grade seven, although you cant really call relationships back then relationships. One thing i've picked up on, and im sure others have too in their lives, the majority of women in highschool are ridiculously shallow and frankly, its pissing me off. Even people you know well and you expect more out of turn out to be shallow as well. im just wondering on when, if ever, women get out of this obsessive behavior over guys who are 6-4, have nice hair, etc, smoke 24/7.. well pretty much the bad boy type. when does personality start to play a role, if ever. sorry i ranted here, i'm not in a very dandy mood right now.
Short answer? Never. lol..... What girls are you looking at though? The prettiest, most popular ones? Because those are usually the ones who end up being the most shallow.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,954
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Short answer? Never. lol..... What girls are you looking at though? The prettiest, most popular ones? Because those are usually the ones who end up being the most shallow.
no, my best friend(the one i like and apparantly is shallow) is not the popular type, shes a 90 average girl, and is beautiful beyond belief IMO but not necesarrily others..
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
jonas smellandchewthis

Senior Member
 
thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,719
Representing:
Default

i was in love with a best friend back in grade 11 too. i was too until very recently. she knew it too and she milked it, but i couldn't give it up.

anyways if your path follows mine she'll lead you on for a while, culminating in her screwing you over in second year university, you'll employ a "bitches ain't shit" mantra in life, then you'll rebound and bang her in third year. you'll go out for a bit, you'll realize she was a bitch all along, and you'll establish a healthy relationship with her best friend.

see, things don't look so bad!!
thought is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life
 
Gurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,330
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thought View Post
i was in love with a best friend back in grade 11 too. i was too until very recently. she knew it too and she milked it, but i couldn't give it up.

anyways if your path follows mine she'll lead you on for a while, culminating in her screwing you over in second year university, you'll employ a "bitches ain't shit" mantra in life, then you'll rebound and bang her in third year. you'll go out for a bit, you'll realize she was a bitch all along, and you'll establish a healthy relationship with her best friend.

see, things don't look so bad!!
Sounds awesome, no lie
Gurk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,515
Representing:
Default

girls arent dumb. this girl (your best friend) already knows you are in love with her. she probably keeps you around for the ego boost.
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
is pounding

Senior Member
 
VanCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,943
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
im currently in grade 11. i havent been in a relationship or been on a date since grade seven, although you cant really call relationships back then relationships. One thing i've picked up on, and im sure others have too in their lives, the majority of women in highschool are ridiculously shallow and frankly, its pissing me off. Even people you know well and you expect more out of turn out to be shallow as well. im just wondering on when, if ever, women get out of this obsessive behavior over guys who are 6-4, have nice hair, etc, smoke 24/7.. well pretty much the bad boy type. when does personality start to play a role, if ever. sorry i ranted here, i'm not in a very dandy mood right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Short answer? Never. lol..... What girls are you looking at though? The prettiest, most popular ones? Because those are usually the ones who end up being the most shallow.
soo true...but still, just cant help but go after them...haha...
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:28 AM   #16 (permalink)
Rob Ford's dopeman.

Senior Member
 
Febreezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anywhere there's Internet
Posts: 2,845
Representing:
Default

High School's a fucked up place, especially from a social stand point. I know where you're coming from with the whole bad boy thing. But at the end of the day, the funny guy gets the girl.
Febreezy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:07 AM   #17 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thought View Post
i was in love with a best friend back in grade 11 too. i was too until very recently. she knew it too and she milked it, but i couldn't give it up.

anyways if your path follows mine she'll lead you on for a while, culminating in her screwing you over in second year university, you'll employ a "bitches ain't shit" mantra in life, then you'll rebound and bang her in third year. you'll go out for a bit, you'll realize she was a bitch all along, and you'll establish a healthy relationship with her best friend.

see, things don't look so bad!!
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,429
Representing:
Default

One other thing to remember.... the good looking people in HS don't usually keep their looks later on in life (from my experience anyway). I've seen a bunch of girls who I went to HS or Univ. with on facebook and I honestly couldn't believe how badly they've aged (yeah, so I'm a bit of a catty bitch lol).

Keep an eye on those girls with GREAT personalities who may not necessarily look like models right now... because THOSE are the chicks who usually blossom later on and turn into "10s".

Ugly Ducklings FTW!!
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #19 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
fresh n' spicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: mississauga
Posts: 998
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
One other thing to remember.... the good looking people in HS don't usually keep their looks later on in life (from my experience anyway). I've seen a bunch of girls who I went to HS or Univ. with on facebook and I honestly couldn't believe how badly they've aged (yeah, so I'm a bit of a catty bitch lol).
Keep an eye on those girls with GREAT personalities who may not necessarily look like models right now... because THOSE are the chicks who usually blossom later on and turn into "10s".

Ugly Ducklings FTW!!
ah thats why u date a girl in fitness a=got to have a chick with a great body
fresh n' spicy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #20 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

These threads always remind me how glad I am that highschool is long over. *whew*
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24