Graphic Novels, Comics and Movies - Page 23
Old 02-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #441 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

diggin this pic of Evans as Capt America



a couple of articles to watch over the next few days...seems Nick Fury will be making a cameo appearance in both Thor and Capt America: The First Avenger...and it sounds like he'll have a sidekick with him

Nick Fury Confirmed

Avengers: Who is Nick Fury's Assistant?
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #442 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

new First Avenger poster has just been released

outstanding

Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #443 (permalink)
Mean Muggin with his son

Swollen Member
 
b55bgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Rock AKA Newfoundland
Posts: 1,377
Representing:
Default

I am soooo looking forward to the Captain America Movie.. The Thor movie not so much.
b55bgc is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #444 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b55bgc View Post
I am soooo looking forward to the Captain America Movie.. The Thor movie not so much.
had my doubts about Thor beause he's such an unusual and quirky character in the Marvel U...but then i saw the trailer
looks kick-ass
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #445 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

I must plead ignorance, i know absolutely nothing about Captain America or much in the way of any comic book stuff.

I might check out that movie though.

BTW what's Thor?
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 07:24 PM   #446 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
I must plead ignorance, i know absolutely nothing about Captain America or much in the way of any comic book stuff.

I might check out that movie though.

BTW what's Thor?
Capt America is definitely a period piece...which makes it unique...a trailer will play sometime during the Superbowl if you are interested

here's a link for the history of Thor...

Thor

and here's the official trailer for the movie...

Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #447 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

^ Natalie Portman is hot.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 07:39 PM   #448 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
^ Natalie Portman is hot.
there was video from an interview that was taken some time ago with Portman and Hemsworth talking about the film...Portman was completely googly-eyed when it came to Hemsworth...i'd bet my next month's pension that they were banging each other during the filming of the movie
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #449 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyzptlk View Post
there was video from an interview that was taken some time ago with Portman and Hemsworth talking about the film...Portman was completely googly-eyed when it came to Hemsworth...i'd bet my next month's pension that they were banging each other during the filming of the movie
I doubt it. Would have been filmed in 2010. Usually it's about a year prior to the movie coming out. She's about 8 months pregnant and engaged to Benjamin Millepied. Anything is possible with actors on movie sets mind you. lol
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #450 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
I doubt it. Would have been filmed in 2010. Usually it's about a year prior to the movie coming out. She's about 8 months pregnant and engaged to Benjamin Millepied. Anything is possible with actors on movie sets mind you. lol
filming took place from January to May 2010...that's approx 8-9 months ago...i wonder who's baby it is ?
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #451 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyzptlk View Post
filming took place from January to May 2010...that's approx 8-9 months ago...i wonder who's baby it is ?
Better find out quick
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #452 (permalink)
Mean Muggin with his son

Swollen Member
 
b55bgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Rock AKA Newfoundland
Posts: 1,377
Representing:
Default

If the baby comes out holding a huge hammer. I think we know.
b55bgc is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-05-2011, 12:43 PM   #453 (permalink)
...

herp derp
 
strung_out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Guelph, ON
Posts: 1,519
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to strung_out
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyzptlk View Post
there was video from an interview that was taken some time ago with Portman and Hemsworth talking about the film...Portman was completely googly-eyed when it came to Hemsworth...i'd bet my next month's pension that they were banging each other during the filming of the movie
lol I remember an interview where Natalie was asked "is it crazy how big he (hemsworth) is?" and Natalie quickly glimpsed at his crotch and said...

"Chris, you're big".

Was that the interview you were talking about? hahahah.
strung_out is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #454 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strung_out View Post
lol I remember an interview where Natalie was asked "is it crazy how big he (hemsworth) is?" and Natalie quickly glimpsed at his crotch and said...

"Chris, you're big".

Was that the interview you were talking about? hahahah.
that's the one
she was completely googly eyed everytime she looked up at him
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-05-2011, 02:33 PM   #455 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,104
Representing:
Default

This one

@ 4:00

If so, i don't get it. He's kinda funny looking. Then again what do i know, i'm a guy.

jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-05-2011, 03:27 PM   #456 (permalink)
Mean Muggin with his son

Swollen Member
 
b55bgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Rock AKA Newfoundland
Posts: 1,377
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
This one

@ 4:00

If so, i don't get it. He's kinda funny looking. Then again what do i know, i'm a guy.

YouTube - Thor Movie - Behind The Scenes
Your right Jeff. Like that Twilight guy looks like one of the nerds i used to make fun of that hung out at the library, with a chest on him like a 8yr old.
b55bgc is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #457 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Banned
 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,951
Representing:
Default

looks as if it is indeed Maria Hill who will be Fury's sidekick...and it looks like Cobie Smulders is the leading candidate for the role

Smulders Almost in The Avengers
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #458 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,584
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyzptlk View Post
looks as if it is indeed Maria Hill who will be Fury's sidekick...and it looks like Cobie Smulders is the leading candidate for the role

Smulders Almost in The Avengers
good for Robin

N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #459 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.
 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 10,804
Representing:
Default

she's canadian, right?
i like her.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
Old 02-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #460 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,584
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
she's canadian, right?
i like her.
yea she's from Vancouver. There are a lot of hot Canadian actresses in Hollywood these days
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24