Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Entertainment Lounge (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/)
-   -   Celebrity Raptors fans (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/celebrity-raptors-fans-11299.html)

jepot 11-07-2009 08:03 AM

Celebrity Raptors fans
 
Are there any other celebrities which are fan of toronto raptors aside from Samuel L Jackson?

Windex 11-07-2009 08:30 AM

me

Raptorman 11-07-2009 09:26 AM

Now that not too many movies are being made up here (I think Winnipeg is out bidding Toronto on every turn) our "A-List" has dwindled to hockey players and Pinball Clemons.

DVS 11-07-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptorman (Post 263521)
Now that not too many movies are being made up here (I think Winnipeg is out bidding Toronto on every turn) our "A-List" has dwindled to hockey players and Pinball Clemons.

Glad the gov't funded movie studio never went through. Although many dollars were funded to movie sets in the past. I think the Dollar killed the industry more than moving to other Canadian cities though.

Dark Knight 11-07-2009 10:16 AM

Mini-Me

Dark Knight 11-07-2009 10:17 AM

Sam's a Raps fan?

Febreezy 11-07-2009 10:35 AM

Yeah I think I've seen him at a couple of games.

Raptorman 11-07-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Febreezy (Post 263548)
Yeah I think I've seen him at a couple of games.

Sam Jackson used a Raptors bag in Jackie Brown.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/8...vdripx2gn2.jpg

He was in town filming "Jumper" a couple years ago and attended a few games.

Not sure he came right out and claimed to be a "fan". Be cool if he would sit courtside and scream at Bargs..."Get the gawddamn rebound mothafukka!!"

Acie 11-07-2009 10:56 AM

He also used a purple light sabre in Star Wars. :reporter:

DVS 11-07-2009 11:08 AM

Just got to get a Raptor to Date a B list celebrity and they could build from there. The Senators started out that way


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vyCf6z7uw8...Bunderwood.jpg

See it gets infectious

Torontosaurus 11-07-2009 11:14 AM

Didn't Justin Timberlake used to go to games and wear Raps gear?

LilRomeo 11-07-2009 11:44 AM

I saw Kat Dennings one time watching Raptors game on a sunday. I don't know if she really a Raptor fan but she said she watched a couple of their ball games on the road.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2008...aylist_005.jpg

Kat Dennings as Norah in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. I would be surprised if you guys don't know that movie.

Windex 11-07-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DVS (Post 263522)
Glad the gov't funded movie studio never went through. Although many dollars were funded to movie sets in the past. I think the Dollar killed the industry more than moving to other Canadian cities though.

the just opened a new studio with the largest stage in the world recently
I think the makers of the Bond films own it

DVS 11-07-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 263588)
the just opened a new studio with the largest stage in the world recently
I think the makers of the Bond films own it

Are you talking about the new studios on Commisioners street? Thats the only new studio I could think of anyways or you talking about Winnipeg

hirmak 11-07-2009 01:22 PM

Isn't Jim Carrey Raptors Fan?

DVS 11-07-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hirmak (Post 263648)
Isn't Jim Carrey Raptors Fan?

Jim Carrey doesn't like to admit that his real name is JAMES and he is from Missisauga. I can't see him admitting he is a raptors fan

Windex 11-07-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DVS (Post 263590)
Are you talking about the new studios on Commisioners street? Thats the only new studio I could think of anyways or you talking about Winnipeg

Pinewood Studios (Bloor & Lansdowne)

LilRomeo 11-07-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DVS (Post 263657)
Jim Carrey doesn't like to admit that his real name is JAMES and he is from Missisauga. I can't see him admitting he is a raptors fan

Jim Carrey is not from Mississauga. lol He lived in Scarborough then moved to Burlington when he was in high-school.

Torontosaurus 11-07-2009 06:28 PM

For all the non-existent N-sync fans on this site. Presenting JT with your buddy, Rafer:

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sport...lake041007.jpg

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/26a860ec6ffc028e

DVS 11-07-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 263675)
Pinewood Studios (Bloor & Lansdowne)

ya I'm pretty sure they haven't started that project yet. Last time I drove in that area I didn't see anything that resembled construction or a state of the art studio


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24