Best Shows on TV? - Page 86
Old 02-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #1701 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Shane'll be fine. He already knocked boots with Andrea remember?
Yeah, but he's obsessive over Lori. Andrea's just a step-up from playing with himself. Or zombies.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #1702 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,069
Representing:
Default

Andrea is gross. Worst character on the show.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #1703 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Andrea is gross. Worst character on the show.
Yeah, annoying. I hope a zombie eats her while she's complaining about something.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #1704 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,069
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Yeah, annoying. I hope a zombie eats her while she's complaining about something.

Or when she's showing off after shooting something. I hate her, dumb as a post. The scene that explains her to a tee is the scene where she shot dale thinking she was protecting everyone with a grin on her face as she did it.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #1705 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,484
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Andrea is gross. Worst character on the show.
She's not my favourite but right now she's the one female on the show (other than maybe Maggie) who doesn't seem like an idiot or a wilting flower (or both).

The show really needs Michonne (from the comic) in the worst way in that regard.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #1706 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
She's not my favourite but right now she's the one female on the show (other than maybe Maggie) who doesn't seem like an idiot or a wilting flower (or both).

The show really needs Michonne (from the comic) in the worst way in that regard.
Is that the chick who has two jawless walkers as pets? I keep waiting for her.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #1707 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,484
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Is that the chick who has two jawless walkers as pets? I keep waiting for her.
Yep. I've heard that she's supposed to be in the S2 finale.... not sure how accurate that is though.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #1708 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,069
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
She's not my favourite but right now she's the one female on the show (other than maybe Maggie) who doesn't seem like an idiot or a wilting flower (or both).

The show really needs Michonne (from the comic) in the worst way in that regard.
Mehh, she's so gung ho to shoot anything that it's anoying as fuck. Her personality and her stupid shit eating grins are just awful to watch imo.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #1709 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,484
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Mehh, she's so gung ho to shoot anything that it's anoying as fuck. Her personality and her stupid shit eating grins are just awful to watch imo.
LOL... I'd call her the best of a horrible bunch.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #1710 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,069
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
LOL... I'd call her the best of a horrible bunch.
Really? Hmmm, she's pretty much the only character i'd want killed off right now.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #1711 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,484
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Really? Hmmm, she's pretty much the only character i'd want killed off right now.
You want her to die more than Lori?? Damn..... you're the first person I've ever heard that from lol. I'm just sick & tired of her crap. Who leaves their kid to go out on their own and then flips the damn car??? And then tries to pit Rick against Shane after Shane saved her ass multiple times?

KILL. HER.


On another note.... I'm glad that "Cougartown" is back. That show's hilarious.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #1712 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,069
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
You want her to die more than Lori?? Damn..... you're the first person I've ever heard that from lol. I'm just sick & tired of her crap. Who leaves their kid to go out on their own and then flips the damn car??? And then tries to pit Rick against Shane after Shane saved her ass multiple times?

KILL. HER.


On another note.... I'm glad that "Cougartown" is back. That show's hilarious.
Really? That's surprising to me. Lori is just there and as much as i'm indifferent about her i could care less if she lives or dies. It's funny, i watched sunday night with my gf and her two sisters and i couldn't believe the hatred for Andrea. Haven't heard much hatred for Lori yet. The way Andrea goes around waving her guns thinking she's some gun slinger, just the way she talks with a smug attitude. And her taking sides with shane doesn't help. Not to mention how she treats Otis, who is probably the only one that actually gives a fack about her.


Oh, and can anyone explain to me why Lori drove off to look for the guys the last episode? Obviously it was to add drama, which always happens when people seperate, but it made no sense that i agree with for sure. But that plot point made absolutely no sense. And yes her pitting Rick vs Shane was vile, but really up until the last episode Lori was somewhat invisible to me. Didn't care for the most part. Andrea i've hated since the end of the first season.


I predict Andrea kills one of them by accident the way she almost did with Dale. And shane will end up killing someone as well, Huge anvil dropped by Otis last episode.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #1713 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,484
Representing:
Default

I think you're mixing up names lol....

Otis = fat guy who went with Shane to the school to get the meds for Carl.

Dale = old, white dude who kind of thinks he's Andrea's dad (and has beef with Shane).

Daryll = dude with the crossbow who Andrea almost shot in the face.



A short list of why I can't Lori:

1) The whole sleeping with her husband's best friend just WEEKS after she thought he was dead. Classy.

2) Then when her husband comes back she turfs the dude who's been protecting her and her son and yells at him at every opportunity to push him away.

3) Then we have her sending Glen on incredibly dangerous missions just to get her birth control pills.... which she takes... and then throws up when she changes her mind. lol.

4) Then she goes off on her own and almost gets herself killed.

5) Then she tries to pit Rick against Shane.


I'm sure there's more too that I'm forgetting.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #1714 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Let's be honest. All the bitches on the show are annoying.

Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #1715 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,484
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Let's be honest. All the bitches on the show are annoying.

Well Maggie (Glen's GF) hasn't annoyed me much.... yet. Ha. Although I did think the whole "let's have sex in the abandoned pharmacy with zombies all around" was a bit much.

Oy. I wouldn't pay these writers more than $10 a piece for the crap that they spit out.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #1716 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,069
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
I think you're mixing up names lol....

Otis = fat guy who went with Shane to the school to get the meds for Carl.

Dale = old, white dude who kind of thinks he's Andrea's dad (and has beef with Shane).

Daryll = dude with the crossbow who Andrea almost shot in the face.



A short list of why I can't Lori:

1) The whole sleeping with her husband's best friend just WEEKS after she thought he was dead. Classy.

2) Then when her husband comes back she turfs the dude who's been protecting her and her son and yells at him at every opportunity to push him away.

3) Then we have her sending Glen on incredibly dangerous missions just to get her birth control pills.... which she takes... and then throws up when she changes her mind. lol.

4) Then she goes off on her own and almost gets herself killed.

5) Then she tries to pit Rick against Shane.


I'm sure there's more too that I'm forgetting.
Haaahh, i always get the names mixed up for some reason. Ultimately, this is how i categorize the characters.

Characters i like:
Daryl
Rick
Glen
Dale
Maggie
Hershel (now that he's finally snapped out of it)

Characters i don't care about one way or the other
Lori
Carl
Carol

Characters i hate
Andrea
Shane (dude is losing it)
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:47 PM   #1717 (permalink)
having sexual relations with that woman

Senior Member
 
LilRomeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 642
Representing:
Default

Does anyone here watch Once Upon A Time? Dope show!
LilRomeo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:50 PM   #1718 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 80,069
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRomeo View Post
Does anyone here watch Once Upon A Time? Dope show!
Yeah, i've watched quite a few episodes. My girlfriend watches that every sunday night. It's starting to lose me a little lately though. Sundays we watch that, walking dead and the good wife which isn't too bad either.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #1719 (permalink)
having sexual relations with that woman

Senior Member
 
LilRomeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 642
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Yeah, i've watched quite a few episodes. My girlfriend watches that every sunday night. It's starting to lose me a little lately though. Sundays we watch that, walking dead and the good wife which isn't too bad either.
I haven't seen it on TV I only watch it online. I'm still on episode 8 and man I'm hooked with this so probably I'll spend my reading week watching this show.
LilRomeo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #1720 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

I have one more episode of The League left, and I won't know what to do with myself after that. If you dudes haven't watched it, you should. I hate football and STILL find the show hilarious.


SHIVAKAMINI SOMAKANDARKRAM!!
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What TV shows do you regularly watch? Chris Entertainment Lounge 78 12-04-2009 12:33 AM
worst shows on tv??? 'trane Entertainment Lounge 77 08-26-2009 11:51 AM
Ideas for TV shows with NBA players Windex Entertainment Lounge 1 03-11-2009 05:16 PM
MLSE shows poor patriotism Windex Other Sports 0 03-09-2009 07:49 AM
Magic shows how to be a champ off the court Acie NBA Talk 2 11-21-2008 08:49 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24