Best Shows on TV? - Page 82
Old 01-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #1621 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristTrip View Post
Storage wars? Or did i say that already, lol. Pawn Shop too
now there is Shipping Wars and another Pawn Stars in Louisiana
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:49 AM   #1622 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Moderator

 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,950
Representing:
Default

c'mon February 12th !

First 3 Minutes From The Walking Dead Midseason Premiere
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #1623 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

anyone watching Californication season 5? 3 episodes in and I find season 4 is better/

Californication Girls | The Hottest Women of Californication (TV)
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #1624 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

I suggest Sherlock (BBC)
Only 6 episodes for the first 2 seasons (90 minutes per episode)
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #1625 (permalink)
Mean Muggin with his son

Swollen Member
 
b55bgc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Rock AKA Newfoundland
Posts: 1,400
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
I suggest Sherlock (BBC)
Only 6 episodes for the first 2 seasons (90 minutes per episode)
I have had the first season downloaded for a month now.
Havent gotten around to watching yet.

Currently watching Shameless the US. version. - Awesome show and William H Macy is hilarious in it.
b55bgc is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #1626 (permalink)
a nacho hound

Senior Member
 
Toby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South of Portland, home of the Blazers
Posts: 6,012
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristTrip View Post
Storage wars? Or did i say that already, lol. Pawn Shop too
I had a dream that I bought a locker, and it was full of worthless crap and it sucked ass, and I lost a ton of money and I was pissed.
Toby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #1627 (permalink)
@ www.raptorman.ca

RF Affiliate

 
Raptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,359
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I had a dream that I bought a locker, and it was full of worthless crap and it sucked ass, and I lost a ton of money and I was pissed.
You can make your dreams come true!!!

Current Storage Auctions | Toronto | Storwell.com
Raptorman is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #1628 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,542
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
anyone watching Californication season 5? 3 episodes in and I find season 4 is better/

Californication Girls | The Hottest Women of Californication (TV)
+1
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #1629 (permalink)
is full of beans

Senior Member
 
Beans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 4,365
Representing:
Default

I'm a bit anti-American, but the PBS show "American Experience" has been great recently. Shows about Billy the Kid, Annie Oakley, and Geronimo have been fun to watch.
Beans is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:18 AM   #1630 (permalink)
a nacho hound

Senior Member
 
Toby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South of Portland, home of the Blazers
Posts: 6,012
Representing:
Default

New Walking Dead next Sunday!!
Toby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #1631 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,251
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
New Walking Dead next Sunday!!
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #1632 (permalink)
@ www.raptorman.ca

RF Affiliate

 
Raptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,359
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans View Post
I'm a bit anti-American, but the PBS show "American Experience" has been great recently. Shows about Billy the Kid, Annie Oakley, and Geronimo have been fun to watch.
I havnt fund them "Anti-American". They have been very candid on the facts and are trying to dispel the legends and myths.

Watched the Jesse James one last night. Bottom line is he was a ruthless cowardly killer, not a symbol of the little guy trying to make good. It's an insult to the families of the people he randomly shot year after year. A far cry from the way that Brad Pitt was portrayed in
"The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".

And the Gen Custer one was bang on. That wasnt a slaughter by a bunch of savages, it was a military miscalculation by someone who thought he was invincible and didnt do the homework. Natives 1 Custer 0.
Raptorman is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #1633 (permalink)
is full of beans

Senior Member
 
Beans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 4,365
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorman View Post
I havnt fund them "Anti-American". They have been very candid on the facts and are trying to dispel the legends and myths.

Watched the Jesse James one last night. Bottom line is he was a ruthless cowardly killer, not a symbol of the little guy trying to make good. It's an insult to the families of the people he randomly shot year after year. A far cry from the way that Brad Pitt was portrayed in
"The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".

And the Gen Custer one was bang on. That wasnt a slaughter by a bunch of savages, it was a military miscalculation by someone who thought he was invincible and didnt do the homework. Natives 1 Custer 0.
I said I'm a little bit anti-American, but here I am digging this show about famous Americans. Ya, the Jesse James one was pretty eye opening. The one about Geronimo was great too.
Beans is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #1634 (permalink)
@ www.raptorman.ca

RF Affiliate

 
Raptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,359
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans View Post
I said I'm a little bit anti-American, but here I am digging this show about famous Americans. Ya, the Jesse James one was pretty eye opening. The one about Geronimo was great too.
HAHA...sorry Beans...I'm a bit anti-American too when they try to make something that it isnt. Thats why I have enjoyed the series.
Raptorman is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #1635 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
New Walking Dead next Sunday!!
Woo hoo!

Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #1636 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Moderator

 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,950
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
New Walking Dead next Sunday!!
In case anyone missed and wanted to view, I posted the first 3 mins above^^^^
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #1637 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b55bgc View Post
I have had the first season downloaded for a month now.
Havent gotten around to watching yet.

Currently watching Shameless the US. version. - Awesome show and William H Macy is hilarious in it.
I loooooove Shameless.

Although I'm finding this season a bit more boring than the last one(s), and I'm not sure why.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #1638 (permalink)
@ www.raptorman.ca

RF Affiliate

 
Raptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,359
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
In case anyone missed and wanted to view, I posted the first 3 mins above^^^^

That was great, but did you get the little kids autograph at the Phoenix Comic-Con!! NO!! But I did b!tches!!

Raptorman is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #1639 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.


 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 11,716
Representing:
Default

i downloaded the first season of Game of Thrones, and had some free time yesterday to watch some.... i ended up watching 4 episodes last night, and the 5th this morning! i cant wait to watch the rest tonight!
i love it!
what a fantastic series... its got everything! swords, tits, blood, intrigue, tits, war, drama, great acting, great characters, tits!!!
awesome show!

tits!
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #1640 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint


 
LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 30,519
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorman View Post
I havnt fund them "Anti-American". They have been very candid on the facts and are trying to dispel the legends and myths.

Watched the Jesse James one last night. Bottom line is he was a ruthless cowardly killer, not a symbol of the little guy trying to make good. It's an insult to the families of the people he randomly shot year after year. A far cry from the way that Brad Pitt was portrayed in
"The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".

And the Gen Custer one was bang on. That wasnt a slaughter by a bunch of savages, it was a military miscalculation by someone who thought he was invincible and didnt do the homework. Natives 1 Custer 0.
Surely you saw the Brady Bunch episode that covered this.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What TV shows do you regularly watch? Chris Entertainment Lounge 78 12-04-2009 12:33 AM
worst shows on tv??? 'trane Entertainment Lounge 77 08-26-2009 11:51 AM
Ideas for TV shows with NBA players Windex Entertainment Lounge 1 03-11-2009 05:16 PM
MLSE shows poor patriotism Windex Other Sports 0 03-09-2009 07:49 AM
Magic shows how to be a champ off the court Acie NBA Talk 2 11-21-2008 08:49 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24