Best Shows on TV? - Page 39
Old 12-13-2010, 09:21 AM   #761 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Moderator

 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,954
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
6 episodes not enough?
13 episodes next season
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #762 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean
 
Windex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uʍop ɹǝpun
Posts: 22,524
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyzptlk View Post
13 episodes next season
now theres noting until Breaking Bad in the summer

12 episode series' end so quickly, while all the other show go until April/May
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:02 AM   #763 (permalink)
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Moderator

 
Shadowfax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,954
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
now theres noting until Breaking Bad in the summer
i'm a huge Dr Who fan so i'm anxiously waiting for the upcoming Christmas Special (Boxing day...9 pm...i think) to kick off the new season

Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #764 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,467
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Fuck.

K... honestly? You need to stop writing spoilers on here. You keep doing it, and I keep asking you not to. They're called "spoilers" because they SPOIL it.
Time to put me on ignore? Seriously though, sorry.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #765 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
Time to put me on ignore? Seriously though, sorry.
I only put people on ignore if I don't like them in real life. I don't dislike you, I just wanna smack ya when you post spoilers.

Do we have a 'smack' emoticon????


Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #766 (permalink)
I believe in Masai

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,054
Representing:
Default

i haven't visited too many other forums in my time... is there an unwritten rule about not discussing tv shows after they air?
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #767 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
i haven't visited too many other forums in my time... is there an unwritten rule about not discussing tv shows after they air?
Usually... it's a common courtesy, because a lot of people watch the episode a few days after it airs (they may not have the channel). If people want to write about spoilers, they usually warn people in their post with a "spoiler alert", so people who haven't seen it won't read the post.

It's like giving away the ending of a movie that other people haven't watched yet.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:28 PM   #768 (permalink)
I believe in Masai

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,054
Representing:
Default

except that it already aired nationally. if someone wants to discuss what happened they can't? or they just need to write 'spoiler' first?
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #769 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
except that it already aired nationally. if someone wants to discuss what happened they can't? or they just need to write 'spoiler' first?
I'm not starting a debate here, I guess you don't see what I'm saying.

Yes, posting "spoiler" before ruining an episode for those who haven't seen it is a normal thing to do.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #770 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,467
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Yes, posting "spoiler" before ruining an episode for those who haven't seen it is a normal thing to do.
'kay, I'll post "spoiler". Better yet, I'll try not to talk about shows. Problem is, I talk about Dexter on 3 different sites, so I kind of get absent minded about who has told me what. I just didn't think before I posted that. I totally forgot about our prior exchange where you mentioned watching the shows on delay. If it was Taz, or someone whose television related comments I remember, it probably would have been fresh in my mind. I forgot about that one prior incident.

Anyways, just to show that this is more a reflection of my absent mindedness than anything malicious, here is an example of how I tried to proceed with caution when it was fresh in my mind that Windex was still catching up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
Serious question? If so, I assume you didn't see the last episode. I don't want to give anything away. Once you see it, you'll understand what I meant. Julia Stiles tells him about her past and...then you know it's on. Dexter will be paying some people a visit.
As for my comments last night, I was sort of expecting the first part of my comment, since Windex had informed us that a particular actor was signed up for a particular number of episodes. You can kind of see it coming. And the second part of my comment is entirely speculative. It's just what I'd do, if I was Dexter.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #771 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
'kay, I'll post "spoiler". Better yet, I'll try not to talk about shows. Problem is, I talk about Dexter on 3 different sites, so I kind of get absent minded about who has told me what. I just didn't think before I posted that. I totally forgot about our prior exchange where you mentioned watching the shows on delay. If it was Taz, or someone whose television related comments I remember, it probably would have been fresh in my mind. I forgot about that one prior incident.

Anyways, just to show that this is more a reflection of my absent mindedness than anything malicious, here is an example of how I tried to proceed with caution when it was fresh in my mind that Windex was still catching up:



As for my comments last night, I was sort of expecting the first part of my comment, since Windex had informed us that a particular actor was signed up for a particular number of episodes. You can kind of see it coming. And the second part of my comment is entirely speculative. It's just what I'd do, if I was Dexter.
Heh.

Yeah, me too. I dig the nanny. I bet she bakes.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #772 (permalink)
Taz
playing catch-up.

Back in the game.
 
Taz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,709
Representing:
Default

*Not reading. Not reading*

I can't watch the Dexter finale until the damn weekend because my husband is away on a ridiculous audit. The frig?
Taz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #773 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,515
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaominWu View Post
So..... Walking Dead is done until October? WTF!
WHAT?? WTF indeed??? They need a freaking YEAR (almost) to make a new season??

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #774 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,292
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
WHAT?? WTF indeed??? They need a freaking YEAR (almost) to make a new season??

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
who do they think they are, the soprano's? lol
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #775 (permalink)
I believe in Masai

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,054
Representing:
Default

i really wish they hadn't cancelled party down after the 2nd season.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #776 (permalink)
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb
 
Barracuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,962
Representing:
Default

What's Party Down?
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:01 PM   #777 (permalink)
I believe in Masai

giant steps

 
'trane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,054
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
What's Party Down?
Best Shows on TV?

i rented the rest of the 2 seasons this past weekend. enjoyed it a lot. not a groundbreaking show or anything, but entertaining.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #778 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,617
Representing:
Default

sad to see Dexter done, was that the last season?

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (for Barracuda lol)

pretty underwhelming episode for me, seeing the preview for the episode last week i kept thinking Deb would find out about what Dexter does.

Jordan Chase died pretty fast too...Dexter didn't even take a blood sample. And Lumen just leaving cause she lost the feeling? You just murdered 2 ppl in the last few days, how do all the feeling associated with that just go away in a matter of seconds cause Chase is dead?

Still a good episode, just a lil disappointing for me.

And now I can start watching Boardwalk Empire and walking dead.
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #779 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 81,292
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimitz64 View Post
sad to see Dexter done, was that the last season?

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (for Barracuda lol)

pretty underwhelming episode for me, seeing the preview for the episode last week i kept thinking Deb would find out about what Dexter does.

Jordan Chase died pretty fast too...Dexter didn't even take a blood sample. And Lumen just leaving cause she lost the feeling? You just murdered 2 ppl in the last few days, how do all the feeling associated with that just go away in a matter of seconds cause Chase is dead?

Still a good episode, just a lil disappointing for me.

And now I can start watching Boardwalk Empire and walking dead.
They were picked up for at least one more season. I was a little disapointed overall. Not bad, but expected a little more.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:05 PM   #780 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,617
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
They were picked up for at least one more season. I was a little disapointed overall. Not bad, but expected a little more.
Oh ic

and yea i expected a little more too. Nothing beats last season when you see Rita's dead body in a tub of blood at the end.
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What TV shows do you regularly watch? Chris Entertainment Lounge 78 12-04-2009 12:33 AM
worst shows on tv??? 'trane Entertainment Lounge 77 08-26-2009 11:51 AM
Ideas for TV shows with NBA players Windex Entertainment Lounge 1 03-11-2009 05:16 PM
MLSE shows poor patriotism Windex Other Sports 0 03-09-2009 07:49 AM
Magic shows how to be a champ off the court Acie NBA Talk 2 11-21-2008 08:49 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24