Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Entertainment Lounge (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/)
-   -   Benzo's Douchbag List. (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/benzos-douchbag-list-2757.html)

Benzo 07-25-2008 09:47 AM

Benzo's Douchbag List.
 
As the first post in this soon to be wicked thread. I will make a list of people who are douchbags in the news.

1.Toronto FC fans
Now before Fancy gets angry...I am making reference only to those who decided to boo the American National Anthem at the All-Star game yesterday, I hate anthems at sporting events....but please asshats, don't boo another countries anthem.

2.Service Union at Mt.Pleasant Cemetary
Ok, you want to go on strike and get a new deal. However if it was one of my families funeral procession you guys were harrassing, there would have been some more graves you guys want more money to fill, disgusting

3. Toronto Maple Leafs Fans
I can appreciate the loyalty to such a franchise, but I've never met Leafs fan who's had realistic expectations. I'd say most Leafs fans are 95% delusional. No offense guys. Not to mention most are obnoxious as hell
That is all....for now.


4.Rush/Hip Fans
Just because they are Canadian Doesn't make them good


5.Bono
You're not John Lennon. nuff said.

6.Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Oprah, Rosie O'Donnell, etc....
If you're on a talk show unrelated to politics you need to shut up and NOT discuss politics. I don't care if you love Bush or not; I don't care if you think Obama is god; I don't care if you think Gay and Lesbian rights should be all over the planet. If you're on one of those ridiculous day time talk shows, stick to what you know. Entertainment. You're hardly qualified to give an opinion on politics. Leave it to individuals who actually have political talk shows. This way, regardless of opinion you're receiving an opinion you're anticipating. Otherwise, shut the hell up!

7.Benzo
For not knowing that it's spelled "douchebag"...

8.Don f'ing Cherry
If you are a know-nothing, hockey-obsessed jack-ass with no political import or sensitivity whatsoever, do not use your show for political purposes and to throw garlands at the military for their heroic work. Stick to the hockey you f'ing bonehead.

9.Car Smokers
Adults who smoke in cars with little kids sitting behind them. I don't care if your window is down. It's still wrong.

10. Doc and CG
For hating on the Beatles

11.JayJayW
For mentioning the Wutang Clan as the Best Band Ever.

XiaominWu 07-25-2008 09:49 AM

This could be very lengthy, very soon.

Dr. J. Naismith 07-25-2008 09:50 AM

3. Toronto Maple Leafs Fans
I can appreciate the loyalty to such a franchise, but I've never met Leafs fan who's had realistic expectations. I'd say most Leafs fans are 95% delusional. No offense guys. Not to mention most are obnoxious as hell ;)

Snooch 07-25-2008 09:51 AM

Vince and his mom

George W

Snooch 07-25-2008 09:51 AM

Boston Fans

Benzo 07-25-2008 09:53 AM

Added Docs, cause I agree....:)...

My list is a solid 3 strong.

Dr. J. Naismith 07-25-2008 09:56 AM

Elizabeth Hasselbeck

Yes, I have watched episodes of "The View" and if there's one person I can't stand listening too more than Barbara Walters, its Elizabeth. Every discussion or debate she has in some way, some how will turn into a pro-Bush/Republican rant or if it has to do with sports she claims to be in the know every time because her washed up husband is like a 5th string QB for one of the 30 NFL teams, which he's played for all at least once in his career. :cwm34:

Benzo 07-25-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith (Post 45914)
Elizabeth Hasselbeck

Yes, I have watched episodes of "The View" and if there's one person I can't stand listening too more than Barbara Walters, its Elizabeth. Every discussion or debate she has in some way, some how will turn into a pro-Bush/Republican rant or if it has to do with sports she claims to be in the know every time because her washed up husband is like a 5th string QB for one of the 30 NFL teams, which he's played for all at least once in his career. :cwm34:

But she is super hot and a Survivor Alum, Is also no worse than people turning everything in the world into an anti-bush/republican rant...she will not make my list.

Belsius 07-25-2008 10:03 AM

Reality shows

Gossip entertaining/journalist

They are destroying the world

Benzo 07-25-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belsius (Post 45920)
Reality shows

Gossip entertaining/journalist

They are destroying the world

Submissions must be posted in the format provided....Don't be Lazy Bel.

Claudius 07-25-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 45919)
But she is super hot and a Survivor Alum, Is also no worse than people turning everything in the world into an anti-bush/republican rant...she will not make my list.

How about any public figure who uses their show (non-political) to start rants, so include Oprah, Elisabeth....I know I'm missing some.

XiaominWu 07-25-2008 10:07 AM

Re: the leafs - fuck you both.

Re: Elizabeth - as the still reigning Hottest Survivor Ever.... ya gotta cut some slack. Thanks.

Dr. J. Naismith 07-25-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzo (Post 45919)
But she is super hot and a Survivor Alum, Is also no worse than people turning everything in the world into an anti-bush/republican rant...she will not make my list.

I wouldn't say super hot, but too each their own. ;)

Benzo 07-25-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudius (Post 45924)
How about any public figure who uses their show (non-political) to start rants, so include Oprah, Elisabeth....I know I'm missing some.

Ah Yes I agree....Please make your submission in the format provided....so I can cut and paste. CG.....

Dr. J. Naismith 07-25-2008 10:10 AM

Rush

Now that I am expert drummer on "Rock Band" I can appreciate Neil Peart that much more on how he makes the drums his bitch. But, if there's a band out there that annoyes me to no end more than Depeche Mode, its Rush. The sound of Geddy Lee's voice grates on me. Like fingers being dragged on a chalkboard. :mad:

dfunkie1 07-25-2008 10:11 AM

Bono

You're not John Lennon. nuff said.

XiaominWu 07-25-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith (Post 45929)
Rush

Now that I am expert drummer on "Rock Band" I can appreciate Neil Peart that much more on how he makes the drums his bitch. But, if there's a band out there that annoyes me to no end more than Depeche Mode, its Rush. The sound of Geddy Lee's voice grates on me. Like fingers being dragged on a chalkboard. :mad:

I mostly agree.... but does that make him a douchebag. C'mon, Doc.... aim lower!

Dr. J. Naismith 07-25-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XiaominWu (Post 45933)
I mostly agree.... but does that make him a douchebag. C'mon, Doc.... aim lower!

OK, Rush fans then ..... Who think they are the greatest band ever produced by Canada. :mad:

XiaominWu 07-25-2008 10:15 AM

Litterbugs

People who throw crap out the window of their car make me fantasize about being in an action movie about a vigilante who wastes asshole litterbug douchebags.

dfunkie1 07-25-2008 10:15 AM

you can mix the hip fans in with them as well!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24