Anyone here workout daily? - Page 56
Old 05-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #1101 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.
 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 10,804
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nites View Post
Still having trouble bulking. Anyone have any pointers?

I've actually gone down from 164 to 161
are you eating?
like right now, this very second?

if you're trying to bulk, but you've lost weight, odds are you are not eating nearly enough.
you should be cramming your face every 2 hours at least.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:22 AM   #1102 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15,083
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
are you eating?
like right now, this very second?

if you're trying to bulk, but you've lost weight, odds are you are not eating nearly enough.
you should be cramming your face every 2 hours at least.
It's impossible to make 6-8 meals a day especially when your working. I need a better plan.

I need to get in 3454 calories a day along with 173g of protein to put on size. I'm going to count how many calories I eat tomorrow and I'll get back to you.
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #1103 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,584
Representing:
Default

How do you guys afford to eat all of this food daily? Student life sadness
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #1104 (permalink)
jonas smellandchewthis

Senior Member
 
thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,731
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
are you eating?
like right now, this very second?

if you're trying to bulk, but you've lost weight, odds are you are not eating nearly enough.
you should be cramming your face every 2 hours at least.
insider, can you comment on using waxy maize during a cut?
thought is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #1105 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.
 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 10,804
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thought View Post
insider, can you comment on using waxy maize during a cut?
during a cut? not so much man...
i know that waxy maize works well when used in combination with creatine, protein, other supplements ect, because it helps your body absorb the supplement faster, and better.
but i'm not sure if it would do anything specifically for your cutting. it would help if you are currently taking supps... but cutting or bulking, it does the same job.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #1106 (permalink)
jonas smellandchewthis

Senior Member
 
thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,731
Representing:
Default

true. i asked because of the extra carbs it would bring and whether that would be counter-productive. but i work pretty hard at the gym, so maybe it wouldn't matter at the end of the day.
thought is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #1107 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.
 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 10,804
Representing:
Default

yeah, i never really thought about the carb factor... but truth is, the carbs in a single serving of waxy maize is negligible IMO.
plus, it helps to reduce water weight, so that should benefit you when cutting.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #1108 (permalink)
jonas smellandchewthis

Senior Member
 
thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,731
Representing:
Default

thanks man
thought is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:49 AM   #1109 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15,083
Representing:
Default

3100 Calories today. Oatmeal (1 Cup) took a while to down, Lunch big breakfast (Hashbrowns, sausages, Perogies, eggs, beans, and waffles) with fruit smoothie, Protein Shake, 2 Pitas (First one with grilled chicken regular size and second one with Ham & Turkey and it was a large size), Peanut butter bagel, Dinner (2 Chicken breasts, 1 bun, mashed potatos, frozen vegetables, Protein shake, and to finsish the day Greek Yogurt.

I was supposed to have 3450 calories but jeeze man. How can I fit all that in? I could add some egg whites with my oatmeal next time but that will only bump me up about 100 calories. On the weekends my mother cooks a lot of my meals so this is going to be even harder during the week days where I'm on my own for breakfast, lunch, and work lunch.

Last edited by Nites; 05-05-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:31 AM   #1110 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 7,055
Representing:
Default

One of the most epic cuts of all time begins today gentlemen. 3 months. 14 percent body fat cut. Lehgooooo :kadri:
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #1111 (permalink)
LOG
Is sick and tired of Casey

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,741
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nites View Post
3100 Calories today. Oatmeal (1 Cup) took a while to down, Lunch big breakfast (Hashbrowns, sausages, Perogies, eggs, beans, and waffles) with fruit smoothie, Protein Shake, 2 Pitas (First one with grilled chicken regular size and second one with Ham & Turkey and it was a large size), Peanut butter bagel, Dinner (2 Chicken breasts, 1 bun, mashed potatos, frozen vegetables, Protein shake, and to finsish the day Greek Yogurt.

I was supposed to have 3450 calories but jeeze man. How can I fit all that in? I could add some egg whites with my oatmeal next time but that will only bump me up about 100 calories. On the weekends my mother cooks a lot of my meals so this is going to be even harder during the week days where I'm on my own for breakfast, lunch, and work lunch.
Quote:
My Diet Diary great app for those of you who are looking to gain/loose weight
really try this app it will tell you exactly how much calories are you eating and how much you will need to eat. In the end of the day, if you are trying to gain mass you will have to eat some junk food (ex: Large Mcdonalds Fries are 650cal!!!!) or if you don't want to go that way as Insider said you will have to eat all the time
Make sure that your protein shake doesn't replace any of your meals!
have shit load of snacks in handy! (nuts, crackers, granola bars etc) little things makes huge difference.
I'm working 10Hrs daily and manage to eat 3450 calories. Its hard but doable you have to plan your meals (snacks too!!) day before
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #1112 (permalink)
LOG
Is sick and tired of Casey

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,741
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N64 View Post
How do you guys afford to eat all of this food daily? Student life sadness
Would not do it myself but if you are really broke

LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #1113 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15,083
Representing:
Default


Last edited by Nites; 05-05-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #1114 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,584
Representing:
Default

I'm almost died watching that video high, did gain 10lbs though.
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:31 AM   #1115 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15,083
Representing:
Default

I did it! I got it in 3550 calories.
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #1116 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15,083
Representing:
Default

Feed me more!
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #1117 (permalink)
dead inside

Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Scarborough
Posts: 203
Representing:
Default

Push Ups!!

As a side goal to bodybuilding/powerlifting, Ive decided to make doing 100 consecutive push ups a goal. last week i started and was able to do 26, today i did 34. I dont do pushups on my chest days(2x a week) but if im feeling good and recovered After my back and leg days i try to break my record from the previous days, so far so good. Im hoping by mid september Ill be able to do 100 pushups

How many pushups can you guys do? Anyone ever try something lke this for fun?
simplycrazy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #1118 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.
 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 10,804
Representing:
Default

mid september?
i guarentee that you will be doing 100 in 5 weeks.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #1119 (permalink)
dead inside

Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Scarborough
Posts: 203
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
mid september?
i guarentee that you will be doing 100 in 5 weeks.

I've been adding 1 a day on my non chest/shoulder days. Im assuming i will start slowing down soon, so it should take a few months.

Any tips to speed up the process? Remember this is a side goal, most of my energy is spent at the gym weight lifting.
simplycrazy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #1120 (permalink)
LOG
Is sick and tired of Casey

Senior Member
 
LOG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,741
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplycrazy View Post
Push Ups!!

As a side goal to bodybuilding/powerlifting, Ive decided to make doing 100 consecutive push ups a goal. last week i started and was able to do 26, today i did 34. I dont do pushups on my chest days(2x a week) but if im feeling good and recovered After my back and leg days i try to break my record from the previous days, so far so good. Im hoping by mid september Ill be able to do 100 pushups

How many pushups can you guys do? Anyone ever try something lke this for fun?
I can do 80 ish sometimes more sometimes less
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24