Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   Entertainment Lounge (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/)
-   -   Anyone else having difficulty joining RaptorsChat.ca?? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f9/anyone-else-having-difficulty-joining-raptorschat-ca-3888.html)

Pistol Pete 10-30-2008 04:33 AM

Anyone else having difficulty joining RaptorsChat.ca??
 
Just wanted to know if anyone else tried to join the raptorschat.ca forum?

I've been trying to register there for about 2-3 weeks, but I'm getting no response from their admin team. I guess, I'm suppose to wait for someone to "review" my "application", but there hasn't been any response from their side. I've even written to the forum "support" (twice), but I'm getting nothing.

Has any one here experienced the same thing? Any suggestion??

Thanks!

Snooch 10-30-2008 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Pete (Post 65138)
Just wanted to know if anyone else tried to join the raptorschat.ca forum?

I've been trying to register there for about 2-3 weeks, but I'm getting no response from their admin team. I guess, I'm suppose to wait for someone to "review" my "application", but there hasn't been any response from their side. I've even written to the forum "support" (twice), but I'm getting nothing.

Has any one here experienced the same thing? Any suggestion??

Thanks!

Why bother, this place is WAY better.

Dr. J. Naismith 10-30-2008 10:55 AM

They're horrible their anyways Pete and I'm not saying this to be malicious in any way. They have maybe a couple decent posters, but for the most part Raptorschat is just one big fluff with lots of dolts as their members. They're only selling feature is that they are the "Official" message board of the Toronto Raptors. :cwm34:

By all means we'd love to see you remain here as a member, but to each their own. We're not everyone's cup of tea either. ;)

lang 10-30-2008 10:58 AM

But we ARE everyone's pitcher of beer, so forget those guys and stay here FOREVER.

:cheers:

Dr. J. Naismith 10-30-2008 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lang (Post 65222)
But we ARE everyone's pitcher of beer

Better to be the beer than to be the urinal afterwards. ;)

Gurk 10-30-2008 04:00 PM

I joined up for raptors chat before this, and that sucks ball compared to RF

Jay 10-31-2008 12:35 AM

RF...where it's always beer o'clock.

lonewolfpoet 10-31-2008 02:38 AM

Yeah I looked at their site too, but didn't try to join. They seem like a bunch of Raptor haters strange for the "Official" blog to be that negative towards the team they should be promoting. I think this site rocks though; good moderation, helpful and at times quite humourous posts and last but not least the SSG.

Dr. J. Naismith 10-31-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewolfpoet (Post 65515)
Yeah I looked at their site too, but didn't try to join. They seem like a bunch of Raptor haters strange for the "Official" blog to be that negative towards the team they should be promoting. I think this site rocks though; good moderation, helpful and at times quite humourous posts and last but not least the SSG.

Glad you like it Shawn and we're happy to have you here too. I still can't believe you posted on the Yahoo boards for as long as you did. ;)

Barracuda 10-31-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurkang (Post 65359)
I joined up for raptors chat before this, and that sucks ball compared to RF

Only one ball, Gurk? :):)

Gurk 10-31-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurkang (Post 65359)
I joined up for raptors chat before this, and that sucks balls compared to RF

O sorry LOL

Pistol Pete 11-01-2008 03:29 PM

Yea..I've given up trying to join over there. I agree with you all. This place seams so much better. Besides couple of good posters, that place sucks balls and everyone is quick to bash the team.

Anyways, thanks for replying!!!

Dr. J. Naismith 11-01-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Pete (Post 66398)
Yea..I've given up trying to join over there. I agree with you all. This place seams so much better. Besides couple of good posters, that place sucks balls and everyone is quick to bash the team.

Anyways, thanks for replying!!!

That's the spirit. ;)

We have alot of "Debbie Downer's" here as well, we're just a little more subtle than they are. :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24