Woj: Embiid injures his foot, may fall - Page 4
Old 06-26-2014, 12:59 PM   #61 (permalink)
up there

][__ . //-\\ .
 
ClutchCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 2,786
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy C View Post
I won't be surprised really but I can see the 76ers taking him with their second pick at 10th.
I also read that he is most likely to miss the whole 14'-15' season not just 4-6 months...
He won't fall to 10th. I can see him being taken by Philly at 3. Lakers would take him at 7th, and likely he'll be gone before that. But absolutely no chance he falls further than 7th.
ClutchCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:41 PM   #62 (permalink)
is a free agent

Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,804
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post
He won't fall to 10th. I can see him being taken by Philly at 3. Lakers would take him at 7th, and likely he'll be gone before that. But absolutely no chance he falls further than 7th.
I just can't see the 76ers taking on more damaged good. Last year it was Nerlens Noel who was brought in, and it's too early to tell how's that gonna pan out for them, now Embiid and at 3? I think they will be stupid to take him at 3.

Last edited by Tommy C; 06-26-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Tommy C is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:47 PM   #63 (permalink)
up there

][__ . //-\\ .
 
ClutchCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 2,786
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy C View Post
I just can't see the 76ers taking on more damaged good. Last year it was Nerlens Noel who was brought in, and it's too early to tell how's that gonna pn out for them, now Embiid and at 3? I think they will be stupid to take him at 3.
I don't think it's stupid at all. The risk is obviously there, but the talent is just too good to pass up possibly. Embiid if healthy could be the best player in the draft and to pass him up at 3 is still tough. They're not gonna be good next year anyways, and they love tanking. So I don't see why they can't pick Embiid. I do think though that if Embiid gets passed up at 3, he'll get taken by C's at 6. And if somehow he gets passed the C's, the Lakers will take him. I was thinking this last night and Woj even tweeted mentioning these 3 teams specifically (and referring to Philly's 3rd pick, not 10th).
ClutchCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:56 PM   #64 (permalink)
is a free agent

Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,804
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post
I don't think it's stupid at all. The risk is obviously there, but the talent is just too good to pass up possibly. Embiid if healthy could be the best player in the draft and to pass him up at 3 is still tough. They're not gonna be good next year anyways, and they love tanking. So I don't see why they can't pick Embiid. I do think though that if Embiid gets passed up at 3, he'll get taken by C's at 6. And if somehow he gets passed the C's, the Lakers will take him. I was thinking this last night and Woj even tweeted mentioning these 3 teams specifically (and referring to Philly's 3rd pick, not 10th).
In the way I see it, having 2 players coming back from a major injury is too much of a risk. Nerlens Noel if can be restored and polish to his old form will be great for them but we just see too many cases of players with torn ACL who just couldn't go back to their old form. Embiid, is a different story though, it stared with back problems and the foot injury which are all red flags. If the reports are true there are more health issues on top of the foot and back. Sam Hinkie must be really brave to grab him at 3 after having Noel on the shelf for a whole year.
Tommy C is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:11 PM   #65 (permalink)
a Raps fan

Senior Member
 
creative1mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,319
Representing:
Default

Quote:
In the way I see it, having 2 players coming back from a major injury is too much of a risk. Nerlens Noel if can be restored and polish to his old form will be great for them but we just see too many cases of players with torn ACL who just couldn't go back to their old form. Embiid, is a different story though, it stared with back problems and the foot injury which are all red flags. If the reports are true there are more health issues on top of the foot and back. Sam Hinkie must be really brave to grab him at 3 after having Noel on the shelf for a whole year.
I think Noel will be fine, he is still very young, at that age he will recovery quicker
creative1mm is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:09 PM   #66 (permalink)
up there

][__ . //-\\ .
 
ClutchCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 2,786
Representing:
Default

Woj now saying Embiid has tremendous chance of being selected 3rd overall.
ClutchCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 02:09 PM   #67 (permalink)
is a free agent

Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,804
Representing:
Default


Embiid Now Setting Sights on Rihanna

Joel Embiid Lays Some Game on Kim Kardashian, Learns She's Married | Bleacher Report

Last edited by Tommy C; 07-25-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Tommy C is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 02:47 PM   #68 (permalink)
Masai Ujiri

Senior Member
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,759
Representing:
Default

Drop past 5 LOL which guys said that?
Kirby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #69 (permalink)
is a free agent

Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,804
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Drop past 5 LOL which guys said that?
Nahh. Let's see if he is a steal or bust. I am not sold.

Last edited by Tommy C; 07-25-2014 at 03:31 PM.
Tommy C is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 12:29 PM   #70 (permalink)
is a free agent

Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,804
Representing:
Default




Embiid on Rihanna | NBA.com
Tommy C is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 04:32 AM   #71 (permalink)
Masai Ujiri

Senior Member
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,759
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy C View Post
Nahh. Let's see if he is a steal or bust. I am not sold.
bruh

Last edited by Kirby; 08-10-2014 at 04:36 AM.
Kirby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24