Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   why people go to nets games (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/why-people-go-nets-games-19091.html)

J-Bo 01-25-2011 08:48 PM

why people go to nets games
 
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4783766_n.jpg
:police:

those guys eyes aren't on the game :P

jeffb 01-25-2011 08:51 PM

Nets are dead last in the NBA in attendance.


Fail

Dark Knight 01-25-2011 08:56 PM

lol Even the girl at the top is checking her out. :police:

Gurk 01-25-2011 09:11 PM

I would buy season tix right behind her :giggity:

jeffb 01-25-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 499620)
I would buy season tix right behind her :giggity:

Me too :bowdown:

http://www.thecaptainsmemos.com/wp-c...ashian-ass.jpg

J-Bo 01-25-2011 09:17 PM

is it possible to get season tickets on her lap?

MrClutch 01-25-2011 09:17 PM

shes pretty fake though so a waste of time

Dark Knight 01-25-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdependent (Post 499627)
shes pretty fake though so a waste of time

:banned:

Shadowfax 01-25-2011 09:23 PM

meh..i'll take our blonde with the huge tits over her any day of the week

jeffb 01-25-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Mxyzptlk (Post 499633)
meh..i'll take our blonde with the huge tits over her any day of the week

Fuck that. Mind you there aren't many blondes i'd take over her since i'm not much into blondes to begin with.

J-Bo 01-25-2011 09:25 PM

blonde girl with huge boobs with kim Ks' ass?? if she had blue eyes that would be hilters wet dream....and mine too

jeffb 01-25-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Bo (Post 499636)
blonde girl with huge boobs with kim Ks' ass?? if she had blue eyes that would be hilters wet dream....and mine too

Blonde chicks boobs look pretty saggy from what i saw.

Chiggmo 01-25-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 499640)
Blonde chicks boobs look pretty saggy from what i saw.

Hair colour has nothing at all to do with that :P

But I'd take a brunette ANY day.

jeffb 01-25-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiggmo (Post 499641)
Hair colour has nothing at all to do with that :P

But I'd take a brunette ANY day.

True and +1

J-Bo 01-25-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 499640)
Blonde chicks boobs look pretty saggy from what i saw.

honestly i didnt even look at the blonde pic yet LOL...is it the daily raptor dish?

Beesh 01-25-2011 09:48 PM

damn i was misled by the title of this thread.
Thought Hump would be sitting beside her :haha: get it, on the bench? aahhhhhhhhh a knee slapper

jeffb 01-25-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Bo (Post 499648)
honestly i didnt even look at the blonde pic yet LOL...is it the daily raptor dish?

I think they're talking about the large busted blonde that sometimes sits behind the Raptor bench?

If not, then i'm not sure which blonde they speak of. lol

finstock 01-25-2011 10:35 PM

So people come for Kim. Kim comes for Hump. Therefore, Hump is the root of their attendance.

Bill Haverchuck 01-25-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 499612)
lol Even the girl at the top is checking her out. :police:

I was going to point that out, until I saw your comment.

jeffb 01-25-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneironaught (Post 499677)
So people come for Kim. Kim comes for Hump. Therefore, Hump is the root of their attendance.

which is dead last. lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24