what team has the best record in the east?
Old 03-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: dominican republic baby
Posts: 547
Representing:
Default what team has the best record in the east?

As of Jan 1st?

Better start believing what ive been saying, they are for real.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,990
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpery View Post
As of Jan 1st?

Better start believing what ive been saying, they are for real.
Ummm who said they weren't?
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
BOOBS

never too old.
 
INSIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: richmond hill
Posts: 10,804
Representing:
Default

i dunno who it is?
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: dominican republic baby
Posts: 547
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
i dunno who it is?
The Cav's have the best recod in the east as of Jan 1st. Watch out, like i said i much rather draw Boston then them... another 38 pt performance by the King today.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,990
Representing:
Default

Ohhh your thread title says..

...best team in the East

Thats the Pistons still.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
a paranoid android

My name is Iņigo Montoya
 
Belsius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 8,602
Representing:
Default

you mean king kobes 52 points againts Dallas?, yeah that was amazing.
Belsius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: dominican republic baby
Posts: 547
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
Ohhh your thread title says..

...best team in the East

Thats the Pistons still.
I think Detroit is the best team aswell... but... to be the man u got to beat the man, last i checked Cav's are eastern conference champions, and are getting very little respect compared to Pistons and Celtics, overlooking them can be a huge mistake, as good as Pistons D is, last year they had no answer for The King.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
 
Dr. J. Naismith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Almonte
Posts: 12,770
Representing:
Default

pimp out of curiosity, do you even remotely like the Raptors? Its very rare we seeing anything positive from you regarding the Raps because all we seem to read and hear about from you is your neverending love of LeBron.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: dominican republic baby
Posts: 547
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
pimp out of curiosity, do you even remotely like the Raptors? Its very rare we seeing anything positive from you regarding the Raps because all we seem to read and hear about from you is your neverending love of LeBron.
yea im a raptor fan, unfortunately im also very honest with myself and my opinions, we are so far from being a real contender i dont like to pretend that we are. We have so many holes that need addressing b4 i would go on some "wow look how great we are" kind of posting. Perhaps im hard on them but thats just how i feel.

I think with a few big moves we could be on pace to being a real team, and i didnt expect BC to make us a great team this fast so its not a big deal, i think alot of raptor fans have overblown expectations coming in2 this year. If we are top 5 or 6 in the east thats about where i thought we would be coupled with a 1st round exit.

And yes im a huge Lebron fan since he entered the league, its fun to watch a kid like him develop and laugh at the haters wishing him failure. I do think Bosh is a good player but i honestly dont see him being the type of player to lead a team to a championship, i rather him be a number 2 kind of guy, flame away.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
hibernating

Retired Administrator
 
Benzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,990
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpery View Post
yea im a raptor fan, unfortunately im also very honest with myself and my opinions, we are so far from being a real contender i dont like to pretend that we are. We have so many holes that need addressing b4 i would go on some "wow look how great we are" kind of posting. Perhaps im hard on them but thats just how i feel.

I think with a few big moves we could be on pace to being a real team, and i didnt expect BC to make us a great team this fast so its not a big deal, i think alot of raptor fans have overblown expectations coming in2 this year. If we are top 5 or 6 in the east thats about where i thought we would be coupled with a 1st round exit.

And yes im a huge Lebron fan since he entered the league, its fun to watch a kid like him develop and laugh at the haters wishing him failure. I do think Bosh is a good player but i honestly dont see him being the type of player to lead a team to a championship, i rather him be a number 2 kind of guy, flame away.

Aha, and here in lies the problem...I don't think one person on this board accually thinks we are a championship contender, I know this...because I know most of them, We are however raptor fans, with a right to be pissed when the suck and celebrate when they win. Its what being a fan is all about. You say Raps fans are becoming like Leaf fans...I don't think so, not the guys here anyway, and you saying it doesn't make it true. Perhaps we should all just sit here content....but thats not any fun now is it.

I couldn't agree more on Bosh...but thats just the kind of fan I am. You have every right to your opinions.....just have to keep in mind it is no less valid than anyone else's.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Magic best team in the East? reebokforthree NBA Talk 0 12-22-2009 02:03 PM
How far are we from being a top 2-3 team in the East? jeffb Toronto Raptors 19 10-05-2009 10:20 PM
Daily Spin: Raptors Could Be the Most Entertaining Team In the East Dr.Basketball Toronto Raptors 38 08-12-2009 06:02 AM
Which team do we match up better with in the East? T.O. Toronto Raptors 31 07-13-2009 04:01 PM
Raptors: the best defensive team in the East MikeToronto Toronto Raptors 13 10-31-2008 10:17 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24