Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   the talking ball (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/talking-ball-20098.html)

LX 04-25-2011 10:08 AM

the talking ball
 
Is this the worst promotional stuff the NBA has ever done?

This spot here is pretty well written, but has about as much legs as the Magic in these playoffs. They needed to give the talking balls moustaches or full wigs or something. Hairy balls. How did they not see the staying power of that?


MARTYNAS 04-25-2011 10:45 AM

Everyone hates this, but I love it.

b55bgc 04-25-2011 10:52 AM

Whats not to like.
Its the playoffs from the balls point of view.


BALL

Windex 04-25-2011 11:59 AM

annoying orange :cookie:

DDUnreal 04-25-2011 12:32 PM

I love the fact that its of Dwight and hes gonna be first round fodder! H8 u Hedo

Stonezz 04-25-2011 12:36 PM

pretty lame if you ask me

Torontosaurus 04-25-2011 12:53 PM

I'm sure any kids watching will like it

jeffb 04-25-2011 12:56 PM

This is kinda weak by NBA standards, which imo other then the NFL promotes their league better then any of the other leagues.

finstock 04-25-2011 01:18 PM

I like it - well, this one in particular. It's Hank Azaria ffs! But he should have spoke in his Moe Syzlak voice.

Gurk 04-25-2011 01:31 PM

It's okay. The player shoulda been Bargnani though, and they shoulda shown him grabbing all the rebounds.

MARTYNAS 04-25-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneironaught (Post 532984)
I like it - well, this one in particular. It's Hank Azaria ffs! But he should have spoke in his Moe Syzlak voice.

Oh shit, I don't even noticed it's him! Until you said it, it's really Hank. His origin voice and Moe voice are very similar so you can feel Moe talking. Even if you watching FRIENDS you can feel Moe haha.
But you know what, Moe is good, but Apu would be epic.

finstock 04-25-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYNAS (Post 532988)
Oh shit, I don't even noticed it's him! Until you said it, it's really Hank. His origin voice and Moe voice are very similar so you can feel Moe talking. Even if you watching FRIENDS you can feel Moe haha.
But you know what, Moe is good, but Apu would be epic.

Haha yes, very true.

Aamir 04-25-2011 02:49 PM

0:22 LOLLLL

I thought it was Dangerfield. :cookie:

They just wasted their time and money making this commercial when the Magic are out of the playoffs already. Don't think they're actually gunna keeping using it.

Torontosaurus 04-25-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonMughal (Post 533008)
They just wasted their time and money making this commercial when the Magic are out of the playoffs already. Don't think they're actually gunna keeping using it.

I don't know, they've always managed to milk whatever concept they've come up with. I fully expect commercials with the ball talking about Ray Allen's 3-point shooting or the big 3 in Miami sharing the ball to show up as we get to the second round.

Tommy2Tymes 04-25-2011 03:04 PM

i cant stand those commercials, but the one i hate even more is the stupid Sprite "splash fight" commercials. "splash fighting" is not cool, its irritating and stupid...


give me grant hill!!!!!!!!!


IMAGE IS NOTHING, THIRST IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24