Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Suns acquire Aaron Brooks? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/suns-acquire-aaron-brooks-19488.html)

DSWC 02-24-2011 03:07 PM

Suns acquire Aaron Brooks?
 
Quote:

STEIN_LINE_HQ Marc Stein
RT @MKimESPNAmerica: @Chris_Broussard: #Suns have acquired Aaron Brooks from #Rockets
Another one out of left field?

jeffb 02-24-2011 03:08 PM

This is depressing!

RaptorsandBuckeye FaN 02-24-2011 03:08 PM

Crazy trade year. What did the Suns give up?

Also Rockets are talking to Minnesota about Flynn

jeffb 02-24-2011 03:10 PM

Rockets suck balls now. I believe it's for Dudley.

DSWC 02-24-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN (Post 513300)
Crazy trade year. What did the Suns give up?

Also Rockets are talking to Minnesota about Flynn

NBA Rumors - InsideHoops.com


PaulCoro: "The Suns "likely" are trading Goran Dragic and a first-round draft choice to Houston for Aaron Brooks, a source said."

Read more: NBA Rumors - InsideHoops.com

Claudius 02-24-2011 03:11 PM

Lowry made Brooks expendable.

Claudius 02-24-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSWC (Post 513304)
NBA Rumors - InsideHoops.com


PaulCoro: "The Suns "likely" are trading Goran Dragic and a first-round draft choice to Houston for Aaron Brooks, a source said."

Read more: NBA Rumors - InsideHoops.com

I guess Dragic isn't the back up option for if/when Nash is no longer there....

FoldedLaundry 02-24-2011 03:50 PM

Brooks for Goran and something else..I think a pick

Wow, this is a crazy trade deadline day

Gurk 02-24-2011 04:23 PM

Brooks was an awesome PG last year. I don't think he recovered well from that injury this year. Could be an amzing deal for the Suns if he plays at his original level

Dark Knight 02-24-2011 04:26 PM

Does this mean Nash is done in Phoenix?

b55bgc 02-24-2011 04:35 PM

Lots of trades, and yet again the raptors are left holding unto their gonads

Dark Knight 02-24-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b55bgc (Post 513447)
Lots of trades, and yet again the raptors are left holding unto their gonads

It was like a battlefield out there today, trades going down left and right. And the Raptors just hid in the corner...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24