stephan curry open to trade? - Page 3
Old 01-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #41 (permalink)
raptor jesus

Senior Member
 
Don Vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,926
Representing:
Default

Jose for Curry.
Don Vito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #42 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,146
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Jose for Curry.
They're not that stupid.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #43 (permalink)
pensive

feat. Otto Neurath
 
Ligeia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,087
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Jose for Curry.
Why would Golden State jump on that "grenade"?
Ligeia is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:43 PM   #44 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,146
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligeia View Post
Why would Golden State jump on that "grenade"?
To put themselves out of their misery
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #45 (permalink)
wanting harrison barnes

Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 480
Representing:
Default

i would trade anyone and any picks this year for curry except davis and demar. we need to keep some pieces after all.

curry + biedrins for bargs, evans, weems and our 2 1st rounders would sound right and work in the trade machine.

if we can somehow give them a 1st rounder in the next 5 years that is protected it might work also so we can keep our 1st this season.
komot is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #46 (permalink)
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Senior Member

 
box92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,686
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by komot View Post
i would trade anyone and any picks this year for curry except davis and demar. we need to keep some pieces after all.

curry + biedrins for bargs, evans, weems and our 2 1st rounders would sound right and work in the trade machine.

if we can somehow give them a 1st rounder in the next 5 years that is protected it might work also so we can keep our 1st this season.
That sound good except for our 1st rounder pick or this year. Give them a 2013 or 2014 pick but we need this years pick
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:48 AM   #47 (permalink)
TooAwesome

Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: HALIFAX or that place where people eat fish
Posts: 176
Representing:
Default

Just draft a PG. Curry will be useless. Isn't he shoot-first pg.
TooStrong is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:55 AM   #48 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,443
Representing:
Default

Lol u guys are overrating curry so much, he scores alot but thats it plus we would be ridiculousy thin upfront if we traded away andrea, the defense would be even worse than it is now lmao
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:01 AM   #49 (permalink)
the boss

Senior Member
 
Aamir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,508
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
Lol u guys are overrating curry so much, he scores alot but thats it plus we would be ridiculousy thin upfront if we traded away andrea, the defense would be even worse than it is now lmao
Overrating him? The dude is awsome, he's got amazing ball IQ and last year he was right there for rookie of the year. He's gunna be a star in the league if he can stay healthy. And would it really be that bad? Look at it now, Bargnani is pretty much a SF.

I guess there's no point in talking about this, Curry is never gunna come here and Bargnani is never gunna leave us.
Aamir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:32 AM   #50 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,443
Representing:
Default

one dimensional player that will not help the team WIN wats the point, maybe we'll lose in style with him but I don't see how he would fix our problems


Last edited by LightsOut; 01-23-2011 at 07:41 AM.
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #51 (permalink)
baking the cookies of discontent.

Corner 3
 
finstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,140
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
one dimensional player that will not help the team WIN wats the point, maybe we'll lose in style with him but I don't see how he would fix our problems

YouTube - Brandon Jennings 55pts vs Stephen Curry Warriors 09/10 NBA *Career High
Granted, Curry is not a defensive stalwart. But if you're implying he's a lackluster defender purely based on that video, you have failed miserably, padre. Jennings was C.J Watson's defensive assignment; with Ellis filling in periodically. And to the defense of Watson, Jennings had a hot night, of which he has yet to duplicate.
finstock is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #52 (permalink)
some creepy guy

Senior Member
 
MARTYNAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: far far away
Posts: 1,445
Representing:
Default

He is good, but not great. Don't forget he is playing for GSW. Shooters scores tones there. Look at Dorell Wright, last year in shitty Miami - 7.1 ppg. this year in GSW - 16.4 ppg.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:23 PM   #53 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh n' spicy View Post
weems for curry straight up
many on here would have turned that offer down preseason... lol
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #54 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,577
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
many on here would have turned that offer down preseason... lol
Those people were seriously delusional
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #55 (permalink)
the anti BC lol

Senior Member
 
leftcoastbballfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 526
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
Those people were seriously delusional
That may have to be an understatement for lots on this forum!
leftcoastbballfan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #56 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,443
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneironaught View Post
Granted, Curry is not a defensive stalwart. But if you're implying he's a lackluster defender purely based on that video, you have failed miserably, padre. Jennings was C.J Watson's defensive assignment; with Ellis filling in periodically. And to the defense of Watson, Jennings had a hot night, of which he has yet to duplicate.
exactly yet to duplicate I wonder why? dude is really good but I don't think run and gun is the way to go it hasn't worked before and won't work now(I'm assuming if we had curry thats how we would play).
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #57 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,577
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
exactly yet to duplicate I wonder why? dude is really good but I don't think run and gun is the way to go it hasn't worked before and won't work now(I'm assuming if we had curry thats how we would play).
Hasn't worked before? When have ever actually had a real run and gun offence, I mean know they said this year would be, but with Jose running the offence that won't ever happen. He needs his mandatory 18+ seconds to dribble around not doing anything.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #58 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,443
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
Hasn't worked before? When have ever actually had a real run and gun offence, I mean know they said this year would be, but with Jose running the offence that won't ever happen. He needs his mandatory 18+ seconds to dribble around not doing anything.
was last year not run and gun? and I meant in general I haven't seen any teams contend with a run and gun offense phx doesn't count cuz they have one of the best pg's ever
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:05 PM   #59 (permalink)
TooAwesome

Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: HALIFAX or that place where people eat fish
Posts: 176
Representing:
Default

Don't need curry. Raps need RUBIO!
TooStrong is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #60 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,432
Representing:
Default

Good lord... if we could grab Curry AND ditch Bargs at the same time?

I think that I could actually start watching full games again.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24