Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Rubio agrees to join Minnesota next season (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/rubio-agrees-join-minnesota-next-season-20389.html)

jeffb 06-01-2011 10:36 PM

Rubio agrees to join Minnesota next season
 
Quote:

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Ricky Rubio has reached an agreement with Minnesota to join the Timberwolves next season, league sources tell Y!
19 minutes ago
Quote:

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Nevertheless, RIcky Rubio has committed to joining the NBA and playing for Minnesota in the 2011-'12 season, sources tell Y!
Twitter

SomeDPlease 06-01-2011 10:45 PM

Things just got interesting. If he stays, I can see Minny making the playoffs in 2-3 years. Hopefully his game transfers over.

box92 06-01-2011 10:52 PM

so would this make flynn expendable??

Dark Knight 06-01-2011 10:57 PM

I can now see Minny taking Kanter with the second pick.

RaptorsandBuckeye FaN 06-01-2011 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by box1992 (Post 544480)
so would this make flynn expendable??

I think he has been for some time now.

pzabby 06-01-2011 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 544481)
I can now see Minny taking Kanter with the second pick.

1)williams
2)kanter
3) irving
4)knight
5) sigh.. this draft is only 4 deep

jrob23 06-01-2011 11:32 PM

#5 pick for Rubio??

i think i'd rather him than Knight or Walker.. they could turn out to be decent starters but i think Ricky will blossom into a franchise PG

rapsmannn 06-01-2011 11:40 PM

well thats the final trade chip to finalize that rumored deal between Pacers and Minnesota

Granger for 2nd/rubio

larry bird showing his greatness

lol just rumours but wouldn't be surprised

forme123 06-01-2011 11:42 PM

wow, first triano, now this...todays just full of surprises!

whats next we find out lebron suffered an injury last game and will miss rest of the series?!?...........please?

MARTYNAS 06-01-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrob23 (Post 544497)
#5 pick for Rubio??

i think i'd rather him than Knight or Walker.. they could turn out to be decent starters but i think Ricky will blossom into a franchise PG

Rubio > 5th. pick

No question

jeffb 06-01-2011 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYNAS (Post 544508)
Rubio > 5th. pick

No question

Mehhh, he sucked last season, no? Not so sold on him at this point.

Dark Knight 06-01-2011 11:59 PM

Bargs, 5th pick for Rubio. :police:

MARTYNAS 06-02-2011 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 544509)
Mehhh, he sucked last season, no? Not so sold on him at this point.

Look at this shitty draft. Kanter can end up being second pick, jan Vesely as third pick, Jonas Valanciunas in the top 5.
Rubio is better than these guys, no competition here.

komot 06-02-2011 12:43 AM

wow im shocked. i thought rubio was going to refuse to play until they traded his rights to a larger market team.

Nites 06-02-2011 04:25 AM

Rubio is rubbish

Aamir 06-02-2011 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapsmannn (Post 544500)
well thats the final trade chip to finalize that rumored deal between Pacers and Minnesota

Granger for 2nd/rubio

larry bird showing his greatness

lol just rumours but wouldn't be surprised

No way. They still have Collison.

pzabby 06-02-2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYNAS (Post 544512)
Look at this shitty draft. Kanter can end up being second pick, jan Vesely as third pick, Jonas Valanciunas in the top 5.
Rubio is better than these guys, no competition here.

its not that bad of a draft. i say there are minimum 3 future all stars in this draft(barring injuries). irving, williams, kanter. they've all impressed me tremendously

jeffb 06-02-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTYNAS (Post 544512)
Look at this shitty draft. Kanter can end up being second pick, jan Vesely as third pick, Jonas Valanciunas in the top 5.Rubio is better than these guys, no competition here.


Vesely as a 3rd pick?? Hell even Val as a top 5 pick is unlikely imo.

Bill Haverchuck 06-02-2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 544481)
I can now see Minny taking Kanter with the second pick.

If they keep the 2nd pick, yup.

MARTYNAS 06-02-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 544548)
Vesely as a 3rd pick?? Hell even Val as a top 5 pick is unlikely imo.

I saw it yesterday on nba com. Utah Jazz wants Vesely. CAVS also prefers Jonas before Enes, so it is possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzabby (Post 544545)
its not that bad of a draft. i say there are minimum 3 future all stars in this draft(barring injuries). irving, williams, kanter. they've all impressed me tremendously

Whatever. If Rubio was in this draft class, it would be between him, Irving and Williams.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24