Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Rookie Double-Double race. (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/rookie-double-double-race-7157.html)

Nites 03-21-2009 04:19 PM

Rookie Double-Double race.
 
Kevin Love: 23
Marc Gasol: 16
Greg Oden:16
Brook Lopez: 13
Jason Thompson: 12
Russsell Westbrook: 7
Derrick Rose: 6
Micheal Beasley: 5
JaVale McGee: 4
Luc Mbah a Moute: 3
Anthony Randolph: 3
Darell Arthur: 3
DeAndre Jordan: 2
Louis Almundson: 1
OJ Mayo: 1
George Hill: 1
Marreese Speights: 1
Mario Chalmers: 1

jeffb 03-21-2009 04:23 PM

Is Greg Oden still considered a Rookie?

Windex 03-21-2009 04:25 PM

oden is a rookie b/c he never played last year

jeffb 03-21-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TO2988 (Post 163268)
oden is a rookie b/c he never played last year

Still seems silly since he was drafted 2 years ago and looks 45! lol

Gurk 03-21-2009 04:56 PM

Serious question, Does Oden even play anymore???

Nites 03-21-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 163277)
Serious question, Does Oden even play anymore???

Stop hatin' on Oden. It is only his rookie year and he has been putting up some pretty decent numbers apart from the fouls. Look how long it took Bynum to develop. If you compare them both Oden has been off to a better start then Bynum in terms of development.

Gurk 03-21-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007nites (Post 163288)
Stop hatin' on Oden. It is only his rookie year and he has been putting up some pretty decent numbers apart from the fouls. Look how long it took Bynum to develop. If you compare them both Oden has been off to a better start then Bynum in terms of development.

I wasn't hatin' on anyone. I just thought that since I never heard of him he might be injured. I didn't mean anything else

spenda 03-22-2009 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 163269)
Still seems silly since he was drafted 2 years ago and looks 45! lol

yea, Ichiro won the ROTY award in baseball when he was 30

Scola is older but was considered a rook at 27/28


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24