Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   NBA Trade overall (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/nba-trade-overall-22934.html)

Bankiz 05-12-2012 06:49 PM

NBA Trade overall
 
very frustrated by the fact there is no NBA overall thread, i presented it to you .

jeffb 05-12-2012 06:55 PM

:confused2:

Bankiz 05-12-2012 06:59 PM

jeffb, let me time to compose one at least !!!

Don Vito 05-12-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bankiz (Post 643195)
jeffb, let me time to compose one at least !!!

I don't think he understands what NBA Trade overall means. Frankly, neither do I. :reporter:

Chiggmo 05-12-2012 07:17 PM

He means a thread like the Offical RF Trade proposal thread but for the entire NBA...

I dunno I just assume this cuz he spends 3/4 of his time on here in that thread.

Bankiz 05-12-2012 07:17 PM

Carmelo trades :

1.
NYk get Martin + parson + Meta world peace + 1st Houston 2013 + 1st LAL 2013
LAL get anthony + scola
Houston get Gasol + TPE (8M) + douglas + JR smith.

2.
Phily get Melo + douglas
NYK get Iguy + T YOUng + 1st phily 2013

3.
Atlanta get Melo + scumpert
Nyk get J Johnson + J Teague + 1st altanta 2013

4. (Most improbable)
Portland get Melo + douglas
NYK get Batum (S&T 10M) + Matthews + futur 1st.

jeffb 05-12-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiggmo (Post 643198)
He means a threat like the Offical RF Trade proposal thread but for the entire NBA...

I dunno I just assume this cuz he spends 3/4 of his time on here in that thread.

lol


I thought the Trade proposal thread was for the entire NBA? It doesn't say Raptor's trade proposal.

Chiggmo 05-12-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bankiz (Post 643199)
Carmelo trades :

1.
NYk get Martin + parson + Meta world peace + 1st Houston 2013 + 1st LAL 2013
LAL get anthony + scola
Houston get Gasol + TPE (8M) + douglas + JR smith.

2.
Phily get Melo + douglas
NYK get Iguy + T YOUng + 1st phily 2013

3.
Atlanta get Melo + scumpert
Nyk get J Johnson + J Teague + 1st altanta 2013

4. (Most improbable)
Portland get Melo + douglas
NYK get Batum (S&T 10M) + Matthews + futur 1st.

Melo could NEVER play with Kobe... They both need to chuck 50 shots a game.

Bill Haverchuck 05-12-2012 07:32 PM

Oh Bankiz, you silly goose. :yeah:

Chiggmo 05-12-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 643200)
lol


I thought the Trade proposal thread was for the entire NBA? It doesn't say Raptor's trade proposal.

I never even noticed it didn't... I always just assumed since its under the raps section and such that it was Raps only. I doubt people would care if someone used it for other teams n such though.

Toby 05-12-2012 09:37 PM

Blazers ain't gettin' Melo. He wants bright lights and big city. Not a swamp that dries out in the summer.

And besides, we got Babbitt. He's the next Larry Bird according to most Blazers fans. You would not believe how much the Rose Garden cheers for Babbitt. I almost hurled at a Nets game a month ago.

box92 05-12-2012 09:57 PM

LMAO

MBailey85 05-13-2012 12:49 PM

The best fit for Melo is in Chicago,he'd learn to play D and he'd give them the secondary scoring they need. Offense would still go through Rose

dfunkie1 05-13-2012 02:16 PM

can one of the mods move this thread to the trade thread pls.

oh yeah, i went there :police:

TORaptor4Ever 05-13-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiggmo (Post 643201)
Melo could NEVER play with Kobe... They both need to chuck 50 shots a game.

If KD and Westbrook can work together then I'd have to assume that Kobe and Melo can.

Kirby 05-13-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by box1992 (Post 643218)
LMAO

.

Dark Knight 05-13-2012 06:04 PM

Pau Gasol for Marc Gasol and Mike Conley.

:police:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24