- NBA Talk
||09-04-2013 09:44 PM
NBA Launches Youth basketball Campaign in Canada
The National Basketball Association (NBA) has launched NBA.com/playball, a new multi-faceted campaign in Canada aimed at increasing youth participation in basketball across the country, the league announced Wednesday. The campaign includes the NBA's first-ever central database for youth clubs, public service announcements (PSAs) featuring notable Canadian and Raptor basketball talent, and social media promotions.
NBA launches youth basketball campaign in Canada | NBA.com
The following Canadian players are featured in the PSAs:
• Anthony Bennett, Cleveland Cavaliers (Brampton, Ontario)
• Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers (Brampton, Ontario)
• Joel Anthony, Miami Heat (Montreal, Quebec)
• Jamaal Magloire, formerly of the Toronto Raptors (Toronto, Ontario)
• Kelly Olynyk, Boston Celtics (Kamloops, British Columbia)
• Cory Joseph, San Antonio Spurs (Pickering, Ontario)
• Jay Triano, Canada Basketball Head Coach and Portland Trailblazers Assistant Coach (Niagara Falls, Ontario)
• Shona Thorburn, Canada Basketball (Hamilton, Ontario)
• Tamara Tatham, Canada Basketball (Brampton, Ontario)
• Carl English, Canada Basketball (St. John's, Newfoundland)
The following Toronto Raptors are featured in the PSAs:• Qunicy Acy• Terrence Ross• Jonas Valanciunas• Dwane Casey, Head Coach
||09-04-2013 11:25 PM
I like the idea but the commercials sucked imo.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011