Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   maggettesanity (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/maggettesanity-22311.html)

Someguy again 02-27-2012 06:35 PM

maggettesanity
 

you cant tank better than him

bigmandinky 02-27-2012 06:37 PM

He can do everything butler does, but better!

Someguy again 02-27-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmandinky (Post 620243)
He can do everything butler does, but better!

they are both exceptional players that are in the NBA with physical disadvantages.

butler is 2/3 blind.

maggette is the only player in the NBA who has been able to wear his basketball IQ on his jersey.

Dark Knight 02-27-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someguy again (Post 620242)

you cant tank better than him

http://www.memecreator.com/static/im...emes/14777.jpg

Snooch 02-27-2012 06:53 PM

lol

and this is the guy demar was working with in the offseason.

next year it ball handling work with derrick martin

Nites 02-27-2012 07:01 PM

atta boy maggs

Nites 02-27-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snooch (Post 620250)
lol

and this is the guy demar was working with in the offseason.

next year it ball handling work with derrick martin

Then basketball IQ/decision making with Mike James

Snooch 02-27-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007nites (Post 620255)
Then basketball IQ/decision making with Mike James

heehee

LX 02-27-2012 08:43 PM

this is the guy that we were supposed to trade for, like clockwork, every two weeks, for something like five years.

Anyone want to look through the trade suggestion thread and check out the Mags-count?

Gurk 02-27-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LX (Post 620329)
this is the guy that we were supposed to trade for, like clockwork, every two weeks, for something like five years.

Anyone want to look through the trade suggestion thread and check out the Mags-count?

There were a lot of Jose for Mags from what I remember.

Dark Knight 02-27-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LX (Post 620329)
this is the guy that we were supposed to trade for, like clockwork, every two weeks, for something like five years.

Anyone want to look through the trade suggestion thread and check out the Mags-count?

Most of them coming from Snooch, if I remember correct. :cookie:

jeffb 02-27-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurk (Post 620331)
There were a lot of Jose for Mags from what I remember.

I wanted him instead of JO in 09. LMAO

LX 02-27-2012 08:49 PM

this from just last year

Jose and Davis to the Bucks

for

Magz and Jennings

JDMtors 02-28-2012 12:50 AM

Gotta trade for him now! to help us now. Butler for Maggette + 2012 1st. Because Butler is allstar ;)

Chiggmo 02-28-2012 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMtors (Post 620457)
Gotta trade for him now! to help us now. Butler for Maggette + 2012 1st. Because Butler is allstar ;)

We get fucked in that deal tbh...

Snooch 02-28-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 620334)
Most of them coming from Snooch, if I remember correct. :cookie:

back three years ago....

LX 02-28-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LX (Post 620336)
this from just last year

Jose and Davis to the Bucks

for

Magz and Jennings

:cookie:

th1 02-28-2012 09:51 AM

damn. I thought Magette is like 50 years old

Snooch 02-28-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LX (Post 620481)
:cookie:

you got me........ :rolleyes:

not going to justify a trade proposal i made up for fun year ago....

But nice to know that you would deicate time out of your day to look for something i said back then

Chris 02-28-2012 11:05 AM

I once accidently passed the ball to a ref thinking it was my teammate in a resball game. He was wearing almost the exact same thing as him and they were roughly the same height. So embaressing


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24