Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Kidd Commits to Mavs (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/kidd-commits-mavs-8821.html)

'trane 07-05-2009 10:31 PM

Kidd Commits to Mavs
 
NBA free agents: Sources: Jason Kidd pledges to re-sign with the Dallas Mavericks - ESPN

36 years old - 3 years $25 million. and we think we paid too much for hedo...

Dr. J. Naismith 07-05-2009 10:33 PM

Ugh ... what a horrible contract. Still a decent PG, but not worth that much. :giggle:

Ball Don't Lie 07-05-2009 10:50 PM

Hes still got MAYBE 1 good year left but comeon.

zachus 07-05-2009 11:48 PM

What makes this signing worse is how awful he played during the playoffs. I'm interested to see if the fallout from this signing is as heavy as it was / is going to be for the Turkoglu signing.

Acie 07-06-2009 12:15 AM

Just goes to show Cuban has more money than brains, but really they should've never traded Devin Harris for him in the first place.

logicz 07-06-2009 02:33 AM

lol i say he'll becoming off the bench those next two years putting up average numbers not like kidd in his prime buh you know!

Febreezy 07-06-2009 02:58 AM

Damn.
Must be kicking himself for trading harris.

Windex 07-06-2009 07:22 AM

Barea, the starting PG?

Kidd looked bad in the playoffs, I don't know why he gets $8 mil a year
They could have gone after Bibby, Miller or Sessions
looks like Marion will get payed after all

Dark Knight 07-06-2009 07:33 AM

Remember that thread a couple months ago, what would you do if you won the lottery? Mark Cuban is living that dream, and killing the Dallas Mavericks in the prosess.

Dark Knight 07-06-2009 07:37 AM

Dude doesn't know anything about basketball. It would be like hiring you or I when we had a shitload of money. I wouldn't have a plan. I'd spend a shit load of money on FA, too. Thats why I'm here and not a GM, I guess.

Can Cuban be fired? He owns the franchise, but does that make him GM, too? I think he should fire himself. AKA-Quit

Windex 07-06-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 204980)
Remember that thread a couple months ago, what would you do if you won the lottery? Mark Cuban is living that dream, and killing the Dallas Mavericks in the prosess.

he actually sold his company to Yahoo and got Yahoo stocks in return, then later sold the stocks for $4 billion I think

Windex 07-06-2009 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 204981)
Dude doesn't know anything about basketball. It would be like hiring you or I when we had a shitload of money. I wouldn't have a plan. I'd spend a shit load of money on FA, too. Thats why I'm here and not a GM, I guess.

Can Cuban be fired? He owns the franchise, but does that make him GM, too? I think he should fire himself. AKA-Quit

Donnie Nelson helps him out, he is the GM

Dark Knight 07-06-2009 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 204983)
Donnie Nelson helps him out, he is the GM

Oh, okay. So if I'm ever the GM of a team, I am going to hire Snooch as a consultant.

Windex 07-06-2009 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 204984)
Oh, okay. So if I'm ever the GM of a team, I am going to hire Snooch as a consultant.

I don't know where your getting at but

Donnie Nelson is the GM (makes the basketball decisions)
Cuban is the owner

Cuban is just more of a hands on owner compared to MLSE

Dark Knight 07-06-2009 08:17 AM

Snooch is the GM, I am the owner. Have you seen Snooches trade proposals? Out of this world.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24