Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   KG & Pierce to Brooklyn? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/kg-pierce-brooklyn-25520.html)

jeffb 06-27-2013 02:17 PM

KG & Pierce to Brooklyn?
 
Quote:

Boston and Brooklyn discussing a blockbuster deal that would send Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports
Quote:

Possible Nets package includes expiring deal of Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, Tomike Shenglia and three first-round picks, sources tell Y!
https://mobile.twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

'trane 06-27-2013 02:24 PM

Why the hell would they take on Gerald Wallace? Those are not going to be top picks, either. Yikes.

LOG 06-27-2013 02:26 PM

Boston could do better than that..

Ex2k 06-27-2013 02:26 PM

Bad bad deal...

You think Rondo would want out?

woodchuck 06-27-2013 02:27 PM

Garnett for Humpries/picks idea has been going around for a while. Then just cut Pierce and let him join the Nets.

Btw, Garnett pretty much despises Andray Blatche. It would could be interesting to watch their interractions during games.

LOG 06-27-2013 02:28 PM

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
Just for the record I really hope this is not going to happen :lol:

th3answ3r 06-27-2013 02:36 PM

hope it happens, more power teams in the east at the top, celtics look to drop in the standings

jeffb 06-27-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1h
The deal could get bigger, as in more players going between Boston and Brooklyn.
Quote:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1h
The Celtics are discussing the possibility of including either guard Jason Terry or Courtney Lee in the package, sources tell Y! Sports.
.

RaptorsandBuckeye FaN 06-27-2013 06:22 PM

Looks like this is very close to being done.

Knowing Boston luck, they will tank next year, win the lottery, and draft Wiggins. :cookie:

js12 06-27-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Celtics, Nets deal has reached ownership level, league source tells Y! Jason Terry joins Pierce and Garnett in package, source says.

The Nets would send back Reggie Evans, sign-and-trade for Keith Bogans and one more minimum level player as part of package, source says.
Via Adrian Wojnarowski's Twitter.

That deal should be illegal. Makes Brooklyn instant contenders. :dead:

woodchuck 06-27-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js12 (Post 800394)
Via Adrian Wojnarowski's Twitter.

That deal should be illegal. Makes Brooklyn instant contenders. :dead:

For a year, maybe two. And screws up their future quite a bit. Whatever. Future for now, fair enough.

Personally, i love when a team goes all in. I'll enjoy watching that team.

DocHoliday99 06-27-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN (Post 800370)
Looks like this is very close to being done.

Knowing Boston luck, they will tank next year, win the lottery, and draft Wiggins. :cookie:

Looks like many teams are going in for next years draft....Wiggins is surely exciting and a possible franchise player but there are potentially a few in that draft - maybe not Wiggins level but certainly up there. Even if Boston doesn't get the #1, there are plenty of others to pick from in the lottery. What a minute....why aren't we tanking again?? :mu:

Nites 06-27-2013 11:00 PM

Williams/Watson
Johnson/Brooks/Stackhouse
Pierce/Bogans
Garnett/Evans/Teletovic
Lopez/Blatche

Garnett and Lopez will compliment each other quite well.

'trane 06-27-2013 11:01 PM

highway robbery. that's a good lookin' team right there :leo:

Windex 06-27-2013 11:03 PM

Still doesn't beat Miami but this makes getting a big man priority number 1 and 2 for Miami.

KoolAid 06-27-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 (Post 800894)
Looks like many teams are going in for next years draft....Wiggins is surely exciting and a possible franchise player but there are potentially a few in that draft - maybe not Wiggins level but certainly up there. Even if Boston doesn't get the #1, there are plenty of others to pick from in the lottery. What a minute....why aren't we tanking again?? :mu:

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

KoolAid 06-27-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN (Post 800370)
Looks like this is very close to being done.

Knowing Boston luck, they will tank next year, win the lottery, and draft Wiggins. :cookie:

There's always hope, look at the oden/Durant draft. Boston sucked that year didn't they?

Windex 06-27-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Kevin Garnett will agree to trade to Brooklyn and Celtics are sending KG and Paul Pierce to the Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.
Its happening........

Dario 06-27-2013 11:54 PM

dundundun..

dfunkie1 06-27-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Kevin Garnett will agree to trade to Brooklyn and Celtics are sending KG and Paul Pierce to the Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.
one approval has been sealed. on to the important one.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24