JR Smith Private Messages a high school girl - Page 6
Old 02-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #101 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 76,062
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
I'll never understand why these young girls want to be notch #500 on a pro athlete's list of conquests.
$$$$
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #102 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,432
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Same reason young boys wanna get with Swimsuit models.... why the double standard?
No double standard... I don't understand that either. The idea of fucking someone simply because they're famous is one that I've never understood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
$$$$
Ha. True enough. A HS chick is a little young to be cruisin' for that child support money though, no?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #103 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,973
Representing:
Default

jeff never stops posting. where's that pic of a dude getting laid with a laptop open to rap forum on the chicks face at the same time?
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #104 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
No double standard... I don't understand that either. The idea of fucking someone simply because they're famous is one that I've never understood.



Ha. True enough. A HS chick is a little young to be cruisin' for that child support money though, no?
JR Smith is hot.
Wow, people make everything so complicated.

As if a young girl isn't down with excitement
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:09 PM   #105 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

Senior Member
 
TORaptor4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,432
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
JR Smith is hot.
Wow, people make everything so complicated.

As if a young girl isn't down with excitement
If you say so.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #106 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

oh jesus...

im out.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #107 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,240
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
why is it that a man's getting laid is referred to as a sign of worth? I find it absurd our society does this. Now there are probably going to be dozens of people that are gonna take a shot at me with this post, but I don't care. what happened to your worth being determined by what you accomplish? what's our world coming to? it really is a shame.
That's not any better. And society still does that. There are a lot of good people who never accomplish anything in the mainstream view of success and accomplishments. A society that determines your woth based on what you accomplish sometimes overvalues bullshit accomplishments that don't necessarily lead to hapiness. It's a big reason why you have so many depressed people who feel like they're worth nothing.

Look at you now stressing over not getting a 4.0 grade point average. That's the downside to your accomplishment based mentality.

The right answer is "fuck what society thinks". Well, most of the time.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #108 (permalink)
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Senior Member
 
pzabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 6,973
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Haverchuck View Post
That's not any better. And society still does that. There are a lot of good people who never accomplish anything in the mainstream view of success and accomplishments. A society that determines your woth based on what you accomplish sometimes overvalues bullshit accomplishments that don't necessarily lead to hapiness. It's a big reason why you have so many depressed people who feel like they're worth nothing.

Look at you now stressing over not getting a 4.0 grade point average. That's the downside to your accomplishment based mentality.

The right answer is "fuck what society thinks". Well, most of the time.
I agree with your take. accomplishments should be accomplishments in your own eyes, not anyone elses. we judge too much as a society.

and my 4.0 gpa isn't for accomplishing something, it's because I need it or sometihng close to it to pursue my desired career. If I can get to that career, then I will feel like i've accomplished something. If I set out to be something which society values less i'd still have the same feeling of accomplishment.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:58 AM   #109 (permalink)
the boss

Senior Member
 
Aamir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,500
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Same reason young boys wanna get with Swimsuit models.... why the double standard?
Not really, I don't think all swimsuit models are skanks, while majority of male athletes probably get laid constantly.
Aamir is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #110 (permalink)
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Senior Member
 
Bargn88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,795
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Do what i do, post all week while at work and get laid on weekends.

Best of both worlds... heLLOO
Pics or it ain't happened
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24