Gangster on the move again!
Old 02-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Bucks Gangster on the move again!

Courtesy of ESPN Insider

Quote:
The Milwaukee Bucks have agreed to a trade that will send Jodie Meeks, Francisco Elson and a second-round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers for Primoz Brezec and Royal Ivey, two league sources told ESPN.com NBA Insider Chad Ford.

The teams are awaiting a trade call to finalize the deal by Thursday's 3 p.m. ET trade deadline.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
J-Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,371
Representing:
Default

I like Brezec...he was a funny dude.
J-Bo is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
a fan of scratching his bare bum and smelling his fingers.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 427
Representing:
Default

the bucks are better than us. IMO they have redd as an expiring too so they can add quality players around bogut and jennings.
osamu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamu View Post
the bucks are better than us. IMO they have redd as an expiring too so they can add quality players around bogut and jennings.
Bucks are better than us, huh? That's why we're in 5th and they're in what? 9th? Fantastic logic. And Redd's not an expiring. He's got a PO for next season at 18million plus. There's no way he walks away from that.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
a fan of scratching his bare bum and smelling his fingers.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 427
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
Bucks are better than us, huh? That's why we're in 5th and they're in what? 9th? Fantastic logic. And Redd's not an expiring. He's got a PO for next season at 18million plus. There's no way he walks away from that.
How many times have they beaten us? Now they have a sg that can play d and score on his own. We depend on the likes of sonny weems and antoine wright for consistant production. They are better than us. Thnks for the tidbit about redd, they'll trade his ass next season and become even better, while we remain the same inconsistent piece of shit
osamu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamu View Post
How many times have they beaten us? Now they have a sg that can play d and score on his own. We depend on the likes of sonny weems and antoine wright for consistant production. They are better than us. Thnks for the tidbit about redd, they'll trade his ass next season and become even better, while we remain the same inconsistent piece of shit
That's horrible logic. So, because New jersey has beaten Charlotte twice this year that means that New jersey is a better team? Because we've beaten the Lakers this year means we're a better team than Los Angeles?

But hey, whatever makes you sleep at night.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
censored

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,774
Representing:
Default

osamu is a troll. i haven't seen anything remotely worthwhile posted on here. just negative little one liners on how the Raptors suck so much. seriously, who signs up on a fan based message board to do that and only that?
dfunkie1 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
a fan of scratching his bare bum and smelling his fingers.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 427
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
That's horrible logic. So, because New jersey has beaten Charlotte twice this year that means that New jersey is a better team? Because we've beaten the Lakers this year means we're a better team than Los Angeles?

But hey, whatever makes you sleep at night.
The raps are playing the best basketball they can..... Milwaukee will only get better. Thats my logic
osamu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamu View Post
The raps are playing the best basketball they can..... Milwaukee will only get better. Thats my logic
The Raptors ARE playing better basketball. That's why they're 5th. And Milwaukee is 9th.
Last time I checked 5th place is better than 9th.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
a fan of scratching his bare bum and smelling his fingers.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 427
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
The Raptors ARE playing better basketball. That's why they're 5th. And Milwaukee is 9th.
Last time I checked 5th place is better than 9th.
We'll see which team is in what place by the end of the season and years to come.
osamu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
contemplating

The Killing Joke

 
Claudius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Burkina Faso, Disputed Zone
Posts: 10,025
Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamu View Post
The raps are playing the best basketball they can..... Milwaukee will only get better. Thats my logic
Sorry, why are the Bucks only getting better?
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
is pounding

Senior Member
 
VanCity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,940
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Sorry, why are the Bucks only getting better?
becuase osamu says so...
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
freshhhh

Member
 
Wiseguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 337
Representing:
Default

the lakers are playing the best basketball they can, new jersey can only get better.
this game is fun!!!!
Wiseguy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
a fan of scratching his bare bum and smelling his fingers.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 427
Representing:
Default

I dont see us getting any better. Dont call me a troll because you dont like my opinions. The bucks have a brighter future than the raps, they arent tied up to any bad contracts and have their core intact. Compare them last year to this year and there is a lot of improvement.
osamu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
a fan of scratching his bare bum and smelling his fingers.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 427
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
the lakers are playing the best basketball they can, new jersey can only get better.
this game is fun!!!!
that's obvious. I say the raps are playing the best they can, because I never in my wildest dreams expected wright and weems to overachieve as they have. Hedo, Caldy have already gone through their climax... its just Bosh and Bargs that have upside. Don't forget derozan can't wait to see him in 2-3 yrs.
osamu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamu View Post
I dont see us getting any better. Dont call me a troll because you dont like my opinions. The bucks have a brighter future than the raps, they arent tied up to any bad contracts and have their core intact. Compare them last year to this year and there is a lot of improvement.
Last year, lottery team. This year, lottery team. Yup. Improvement.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamu View Post
that's obvious. I say the raps are playing the best they can, because I never in my wildest dreams expected wright and weems to overachieve as they have. Hedo, Caldy have already gone through their climax... its just Bosh and Bargs that have upside. Don't forget derozan can't wait to see him in 2-3 yrs.
How has Wright overachieved? Is he averaging 20 ppg and carrying the team on his back?
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
a fan of scratching his bare bum and smelling his fingers.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 427
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
Last year, lottery team. This year, lottery team. Yup. Improvement.
I didnt know that going from bottom of the conference to ninth was a bad thing. N ur supposed star player is struggling with injuries, i call it improvement
osamu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
a fan of scratching his bare bum and smelling his fingers.

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 427
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
How has Wright overachieved? Is he averaging 20 ppg and carrying the team on his back?
Take wright and weems out of the roster for some of the games we've won, and ask yourself if we could of won regardless.
osamu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..
 
MangoKidHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,916
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamu View Post
I dont see us getting any better. Dont call me a troll because you dont like my opinions. The bucks have a brighter future than the raps, they arent tied up to any bad contracts and have their core intact. Compare them last year to this year and there is a lot of improvement.
Dan Gadzuric $6,749,260 $7,248,325
Michael Redd $17,040,000 $18,300,000
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24