Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   "The Franchise" Steve Francis accused of sexual assault (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/franchise-steve-francis-accused-sexual-assault-20860.html)

Nites 07-23-2011 07:59 PM

"The Franchise" Steve Francis accused of sexual assault
 
| TMZ.com

Just decided to grope a girl between the legs

VanCity 07-23-2011 08:16 PM

what an idiot, i thought this was in a club or somethings...but its at his office...

and i wonder if she got the contract...lol

halphbreedballer 07-24-2011 07:08 AM

What goes around comes back around.

6cubed 07-24-2011 09:50 AM

A women related topic on twitter:

Gilbert Arenas: What happened to great shows like MARRIED WITH CHILDERN"oh yea..more women rights..u can't even ask a broad for a sandwich these days.

'trane 07-24-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6cubed (Post 561687)
A women related topic on twitter:

Gilbert Arenas: What happened to great shows like MARRIED WITH CHILDERN"oh yea..more women rights..u can't even ask a broad for a sandwich these days.

not sure if this is gilbert's real twitter account... (Twitter) if so, he's a much bigger moron than i thought he was. wow.

6cubed 07-24-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'trane (Post 561695)
not sure if this is gilbert's real twitter account... (Twitter) if so, he's a much bigger moron than i thought he was. wow.

Twitter

It is on his twitter so unless it was hacked then he did write it lol.

Deez 07-24-2011 03:49 PM

He must have broken up with Cuttino Mobley. Man, that was a very, very close friendship.

'trane 07-24-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6cubed (Post 561714)
Twitter

It is on his twitter so unless it was hacked then he did write it lol.

it's more the rest of the tweets that have me thinking moron. it's quite a display of idiocy, really.

West Coast NBA Fan 07-31-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammo (Post 561720)
He must have broken up with Cuttino Mobley. Man, that was a very, very close friendship.

Yeah, you have to wonder about someone who says that he wouldn't get with Beyonce because she was "too young for him".

carp 08-01-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by West Coast NBA Fan (Post 562994)
Yeah, you have to wonder about someone who says that he wouldn't get with Beyonce because she was "too young for him".

I agree..... there are so many better reasons to not get with her!

RaptorsFan4Life 08-01-2011 07:15 PM

link is broken


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24