Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   This ESPN 30 for 30 is awesome - Spike vs. Miller (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/espn-30-30-awesome-spike-vs-miller-20371.html)

JoeyJoJo Shabbadu 05-30-2011 09:16 PM

This ESPN 30 for 30 is awesome - Spike vs. Miller
 
Just on right now on TSN... I loved Reggie Miller.

:yeah:

AP we miss you!!!!!!!!!!! 05-30-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu (Post 543857)
Just on right now on TSN... I loved Reggie Miller.

:yeah:

Where were you for the past 9 months? this documentary is pretty old now.
Anyways, yeah its awsome.

0nekhmer 05-30-2011 11:15 PM

lol spike lee.. seen this on TV a couple months ago

Nites 05-31-2011 05:19 AM

That documentary is at least 3-4 years old by now lol.

JoeyJoJo Shabbadu 05-31-2011 09:36 PM

And maybe if one of you would have posted about it being on before I might have seen it before now.

RaptorsandBuckeye FaN 05-31-2011 11:26 PM

I could be wrong but I do think there was a post about it on here. Months ago but I remember talking about 30 for 30 ESPN did on here. Some great videos they made.


EDIT: NVM

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/you...zen-17697.html

Not the Reggie Miller one but still another great 30 for 30 ESPN video.

brianso 06-01-2011 12:19 AM

Have you guys watched the one called "The Two Escobars". I'm not a soccer fan at all but I couldn't keep eyes off this one.

AP we miss you!!!!!!!!!!! 06-01-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianso (Post 544205)
Have you guys watched the one called "The Two Escobars". I'm not a soccer fan at all but I couldn't keep eyes off this one.

Yeah that was a sick documentary. Probably the best one.

Acie 06-01-2011 11:28 AM

They're all pretty good, but best one I've seen was "Once Brothers" about Divac and Petrovic.

LX 06-01-2011 02:34 PM

The one about Valenzuela's rookie year was pretty cool. It brought back memories of when I cared about baseball.

Beans 06-01-2011 11:07 PM

"Jordan Rides the Bus" and "The Greatest that Never Was" were great too.

RaptorsandBuckeye FaN 10-26-2012 01:46 AM

Didn't want to start a new thread but there is a new 30 for 30 out that has to do with Basketball that is a must watch I think.

30 for 30: Benji. Documentary about Ben Wilson, 1984 #1 HS rated player. First Chicago HS player to be rated #1 HS player. Was supposed to be the next big thing until he was murder right before his Senior HS year. They called him "Magic Johnson with a jump shot". Great show. Watched it last night. They don't have the video on youtube yet but here is a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgXLP8rCwEE

LKeet6 10-26-2012 03:55 AM

about half of them were outstanding and the rest were worth watching, a great series.

my favourites were the 2 escobars, the guru of go, winning time and 17th june 1994. 17th june 1994 was very original, no narration or interviews, just archive footage of the day O J simpson tried to run away from police.

there have been a few others made, outside of the 30, the fab five one was excellent as well.

LightsOut 11-11-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaptorsandBuckeye FaN (Post 692533)
Didn't want to start a new thread but there is a new 30 for 30 out that has to do with Basketball that is a must watch I think.

30 for 30: Benji. Documentary about Ben Wilson, 1984 #1 HS rated player. First Chicago HS player to be rated #1 HS player. Was supposed to be the next big thing until he was murder right before his Senior HS year. They called him "Magic Johnson with a jump shot". Great show. Watched it last night. They don't have the video on youtube yet but here is a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgXLP8rCwEE


Shadowfax 11-11-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acie (Post 544253)
They're all pretty good, but best one I've seen was "Once Brothers" about Divac and Petrovic.

Agreed...it was excellent

Nites 11-11-2012 08:31 PM

http://www.tlchicken.com/db_images/7_3_hooked2.jpg

The documentary on Demetrius "Hook" Mitchell was good as well.

Shadowfax 11-11-2012 10:18 PM

Should mention that Goose was excellent as well


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24