Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Eric Gordon out indefinitely w/Knee injury (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/eric-gordon-out-indefinitely-w-knee-injury-23925.html)

jeffb 10-31-2012 01:07 PM

Eric Gordon out indefinitely w/Knee injury
 
Shocking!


Quote:

Eric Gordon will not play in the New Orleans Hornets' regular season opener against the Spurs.

Gordon missed the entire preseason due to his persistent right knee issues.

Monty Williams said Gordon is likely out indefinitely.

Eric Gordon Out Indefinitely With Knee Injury - RealGM Wiretap

Chris 10-31-2012 01:13 PM

Shit, he's on my fantasy team.

JDMtors 10-31-2012 01:15 PM

Wow Gordon cant stay healthy these past few years. And Hornets just resigned him too !

carp 10-31-2012 01:17 PM

Again? This guy is living up to the injury-prone label.

Dario 10-31-2012 04:45 PM

poor dude.

Metallikid 10-31-2012 05:04 PM

Weaksauce. I think Brandon Roy sprinkled some of his broken knee dust around the league.

Carlos Danger 10-31-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 694204)
Shit, he's on my fantasy team.

MINE TOO!!!!!! FAAACK

Hopefully he'll be back asap.

Carlos Danger 11-01-2012 04:43 PM

Been reading around Twitter, and a lot of people are suspicious of this. Some are saying he wants out of NO. He was apparently cleared by doctors to play, but chose to sit out. Weird.

A trade in the near future?

Metallikid 11-01-2012 04:59 PM

That doesn't seem to make much sense; he's playing with the favourite for ROY and it'll be a great team in two seasons' time. Rivers/Gordon/Aminu/Anderson/Davis Should be a great starting five once the Spurs and Mavs are no longer contenders. Them and the up-and-coming Blazers.

Ligeia 11-01-2012 05:16 PM

New Orleans Hornets guard Eric Gordon says he experienced setback in recovery | NOLA.com

Quote:

"Right now he's in the mode of rehabbing and trying to get his knee where he feels comfortable," Williams said. "He's working with our medical staff, which I think is phenomenal. They've worked on my knee and even though I can't play, I feel really good.

"But it's one of those situations that I don't have a lot of information because I only get enough to know that he's not playing. That's pretty much all I want most days. Obviously, there's something he's not comfortable with and the doctors may feel the same way. So he's probably going to see a number of doctors to make sure that there's nothing that's going to cause him further damage."

Read the whole article because it does sound a bit odd.

Toby 11-01-2012 06:30 PM

Bogus trade, dolla dolla bills ya'll

Toby 11-01-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallikid (Post 694292)
Weaksauce. I think Brandon Roy sprinkled some of his broken knee dust around the league.

I'd compare him to Greg Oden. Eric Gordon hasn't grabbed a basketball in what, like 3 years?

box92 11-01-2012 06:54 PM

wow again

Metallikid 11-01-2012 07:23 PM

If I Monty I'd him sit down and tell him that the Hornets aren't going to trade you until you've actually played a few games and made some contribution to the team - even if it's just to improve your trade value which is in the crapper right now. :cookie:

jeffb 11-01-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallikid (Post 695657)
If I Monty I'd him sit down and tell him that the Hornets aren't going to trade you until you've actually played a few games and made some contribution to the team - even if it's just to improve your trade value which is in the crapper right now. :cookie:

Where has he stated he wants a trade?

Ball Don't Lie 11-01-2012 09:03 PM

The youtube clip and article makes it seem like hes sitting because he doesnt want to be there. The doctors couldnt find a problem, so Gordon told them theres something definitely wrong, and now Gordons saying hes getting a 3rd or 4th opinion this weekend. The whole situation is weird. If the doctors didnt find any damage to the knee, how bad can it really be with todays technology and advance in medicine that can find even the smallest thing wrong with anything?

TORaptor4Ever 11-14-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thriller92 (Post 695692)
The youtube clip and article makes it seem like hes sitting because he doesnt want to be there. The doctors couldnt find a problem, so Gordon told them theres something definitely wrong, and now Gordons saying hes getting a 3rd or 4th opinion this weekend. The whole situation is weird. If the doctors didnt find any damage to the knee, how bad can it really be with todays technology and advance in medicine that can find even the smallest thing wrong with anything?

Sounds like Gordon just doesn't want to be there....

Marriage of Hornets, Eric Gordon needs to end quickly


I would LOVE for BC to make a play for him.

Something like Jose + Ross for Gordon

NOH is going to want to cut that salary and Jose's expiring does just that. Also gives them another young SG in Ross to develop along with Rivers.

PG - Lowry
SG - Gordon
SF - DD
PF - Amir
C - Jonas

6th - Bargs

That lineup would make me VERY, very happy.

Naturally, if they'd be willing to take Bargs instead of Jose I'd do THAT instead lol.

Dario 11-15-2012 02:29 AM

jose + ross, not enough. Bargs+Ross+Ed

TORaptor4Ever 11-15-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dario (Post 703861)
jose + ross, not enough. Bargs+Ross+Ed

I'd still do that in a heartbeat.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24