Duncanís Wife Claims Heís Bisexual - Page 2
Old 07-23-2013, 02:09 AM   #21 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,440
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanTheMan View Post

I +1'd

LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,101
Representing:
Default

Such a stupid comment. Obviously Jason Collins isn't even in Tim Duncan's league. Tim could do so much better. What? Is Tim a chubby chaser?!

Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:43 AM   #23 (permalink)
is not really from Croatia

Senior Member
 
ZanTheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,431
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
Are you also a drug smoking hooker since your from holland?
Yes I am.
As a matter of fact I'm putting my finger in the dyke right now while wearing my wooden shoes.

But seriously I'm amazed at how much of an issue this still is in N.America. I can assure you if Duncan was a Dutch national athlete him being bi sexual wouldn't make the news. We're way past that. So yeah, a little joke here and there (even if tasteless) isn't all that inappropriate IMHO.

I do feel bad for Collins though that his coming out likely ended his career, but hey he could always come play in Holland!
ZanTheMan is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:59 AM   #24 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,948
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanTheMan View Post

I do feel bad for Collins though that his coming out likely ended his career, but hey he could always come play in Holland!
His career was already over. And it's not because of his sexuality. It's because he sucks.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
the poster formally known as Quinn

Team Captain
 
Obi-Wan Quinnobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 563
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
His career was already over. And it's not because of his sexuality. It's because he sucks.
Not sure if pun intended?
Obi-Wan Quinnobi is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,948
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
Not sure if pun intended?
He sucks balls.........that was pun intended.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
is not really from Croatia

Senior Member
 
ZanTheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,431
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
His career was already over. And it's not because of his sexuality. It's because he sucks.
Cmon man, you know that that's not true. He's a hard worker, solid locker room guy and has that Finals experience starting for the Nets. He could've lasted a couple more years as a back of the bench kinda center. Guys like that always seem to stick around longer than most. (f.e. Kevin Willis)

Anyways, like I said, he can come to Holland and average 30 and 15 in that shitty league of ours!

EDIT lol never mind, looked up his numbers and he is indeed pretty awful.

Last edited by ZanTheMan; 07-23-2013 at 09:13 AM.
ZanTheMan is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #28 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,440
Representing:
Default

collins just wanted attention, he didn't do shit as a player so he wanted to leave with a bang, coming out the closet was the only way he would be remembered, lol at all the ppl applauding him, if he really had good intentions he would've went public while he was still playing
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,948
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
if he really had good intentions he would've went public while he was still playing
What a bullshit argument. Intentions? Maybe he didn't feel comfortable coming out before. It's his life and you know nothing about it so questioning his motives on this type of decision, one than can effect many people around him is stupid.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #30 (permalink)
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!
 
Bill Haverchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,101
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
collins just wanted attention, he didn't do shit as a player so he wanted to leave with a bang, coming out the closet was the only way he would be remembered, lol at all the ppl applauding him, if he really had good intentions he would've went public while he was still playing
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #31 (permalink)
is not really from Croatia

Senior Member
 
ZanTheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,431
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
collins just wanted attention, he didn't do shit as a player so he wanted to leave with a bang, coming out the closet was the only way he would be remembered, lol at all the ppl applauding him, if he really had good intentions he would've went public while he was still playing
Dude, that's harsh...
ZanTheMan is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
is in the cut

Senior Member
 
Stonezz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,033
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
collins just wanted attention, he didn't do shit as a player so he wanted to leave with a bang, coming out the closet was the only way he would be remembered, lol at all the ppl applauding him, if he really had good intentions he would've went public while he was still playing
lot of assumptions in there
Stonezz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,440
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
What a bullshit argument. Intentions? Maybe he didn't feel comfortable coming out before. It's his life and you know nothing about it so questioning his motives on this type of decision, one than can effect many people around him is stupid.
how so? why did he go public than? wouldn't it have made a bigger impact if he was an active player? I got no problem with him doing it, but I do believe he just wanted to be part of history
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:54 PM   #34 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,440
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonezz View Post
lot of assumptions in there
none of em are far fetched though
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 74,948
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
how so? why did he go public than? wouldn't it have made a bigger impact if he was an active player? I got no problem with him doing it, but I do believe he just wanted to be part of history
It's just ridiculous to talk like you know his motives in coming out. You know nothing about his family and how coming out effected the people around him or himself for that matter. To say he went public for purely selfish reasons is quite the assumption.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:02 PM   #36 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,440
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
It's just ridiculous to talk like you know his motives in coming out. You know nothing about his family and how coming out effected the people around him or himself for that matter. To say he went public for purely selfish reasons is quite the assumption.
not really, he went public... PUBLIC. He could've came out to the ones that are close to him, but he came out to the world lol what other reason is there for that? its not like gay kids can even look up to him he doesn't even play
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:10 PM   #37 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,440
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Haverchuck View Post
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #38 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 75
Representing:
Default

Well, no matter what the intentions were, it is a big thing that he's the first active athlete to come out, hopefully leading to a more tolerant attitude around sports
winecountryhero is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:28 PM   #39 (permalink)
a baller

Senior Member
 
bjjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,502
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
not really, he went public... PUBLIC. He could've came out to the ones that are close to him, but he came out to the world lol what other reason is there for that? its not like gay kids can even look up to him he doesn't even play
The reason might be to inspire or support and be a role model for homosexuals who are having a hard time with their own sexual identity.

I don't think he's making a fortune off of the announcement. Maybe if he writes a book...but even then, the subject isn't new for people who read books.

i +1ed quinn even though it was a very naughty and immature comment.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,440
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
The reason might be to inspire or support and be a role model for homosexuals who are having a hard time with their own sexual identity.

I don't think he's making a fortune off of the announcement. Maybe if he writes a book...but even then, the subject isn't new for people who read books.

i +1ed quinn even though it was a very naughty and immature comment.
me either, I think he's trying to be known as a part of history
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24