The Decision II - Page 2
Old 06-25-2014, 11:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
is a free agent

Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,804
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fröz-d View Post
Wade is washed up. They need to kick him out of the boy band if they want to stand a chance.
Yes, because 18 ppg with fg% of .500 (37.5% from 3), 4 rpg, 4 apg is nothing and he should be waived, right? Not to mention he has been there for over a decade and loyal to the team. Yes, he is past his prime but is still effective.
Tommy C is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,769
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy C View Post
Yes, because 18 ppg with fg% of .500 (37.5% from 3), 4 rpg, 4 apg is nothing and he should be waived, right? Not to mention he has been there for over a decade and loyal to the team. Yes, he is past his prime but is still effective.
On average he shot .281 from 3 this year... though those playoff numbers from 3 are really good. It was his inability to defend that caused the major problem.

If he could elevate his 3's to .36 during the year then he should play pg more but he's never been known as a 3 pt shooter.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
is a free agent

Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,804
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
On average he shot .281 from 3 this year... though those playoff numbers from 3 are really good. It was his inability to defend that caused the major problem.

If he could elevate his 3's to .36 during the year then he should play pg more but he's never been known as a 3 pt shooter.
Yeah he was never a great 3 point shooter, no surprises there. Like I said he is past his prime already but he is still a very good player to have on a team.
Tommy C is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 867
Representing:
Default

His inability to defend isn't because he is past his prime, its cause he.is notoriously lazy. When he was motivated, you could have argued he was the best player in the league. His inability to stay hungry is the reason lebrons going to leave
omar36 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #25 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,769
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar36 View Post
His inability to defend isn't because he is past his prime, its cause he.is notoriously lazy. When he was motivated, you could have argued he was the best player in the league. His inability to stay hungry is the reason lebrons going to leave
I'm thinking his inability is more about both his bum knees now than anything - hard for him to go laterally so he ends up watching guys go by. He's got a lot of miles on those legs unlike the other 2, 11 year career and 10 years in the play-offs with 5 of those in the finals - that is a lot of games.

Last edited by DocHoliday99; 06-25-2014 at 01:32 PM.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 867
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
I'm thinking his inability is more about both his bum knees now than anything - hard for him to go laterally so he ends up watching guys go by. He's got a lot of miles on those legs unlike the other 2, 11 year career and 10 years in the play-offs with 5 of those in the finals - that is a lot of games.
That's prob a factor but if you watched him as much as I have, u day he's a lazy shiy I can't count the times he whines to the ref at one end and slowly jogs back at defense
omar36 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,769
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar36 View Post
That's prob a factor but if you watched him as much as I have, u day he's a lazy shiy I can't count the times he whines to the ref at one end and slowly jogs back at defense
True that, only 2 things that really really annoy me about Wade....
1) His constant whining after every call that he feels he doesn't get
2) His blatant jump to the side into players when taking jump shots - especially when he gets the call - I was really glad the refs stopped calling those in the finals after that horrible call in game 2.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 867
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
True that, only 2 things that really really annoy me about Wade....
1) His constant whining after every call that he feels he doesn't get
2) His blatant jump to the side into players when taking jump shots - especially when he gets the call - I was really glad the refs stopped calling those in the finals after that horrible call in game 2.
the jump in technique, i cant hate, demar does it sometimes. as well. its the defenders fault for being an idiot for falling for it every single time.

he never going to change and it looks like he wont ever play an elite level again so heat fans shouldn't bitch when he leaves. also wades already done enough to solidify himself as the 4th best SG in history, so i can see him opting in and taking that 20 million.
omar36 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs
 
DocHoliday99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 4,769
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar36 View Post
the jump in technique, i cant hate, demar does it sometimes. as well. its the defenders fault for being an idiot for falling for it every single time.
Jump in is one thing, jump sideways when shooting straight is bullshit imo. Hate it when DD does it too...Manu is just as bad as Wade.

Just hate that shit is all
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24