Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Chris Paul (shoulder) out 3-5 weeks (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/chris-paul-shoulder-out-3-5-weeks-26294.html)

halphbreedballer 01-04-2014 09:46 AM

Chris Paul (shoulder) out 3-5 weeks
 


Do they have a 1st round pick?

LOG 01-04-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halphbreedballer (Post 850210)

Do they have a 1st round pick?

yea but they can't trade it

halphbreedballer 01-04-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOG (Post 850214)
yea but they can't trade it

Why what is the stipulation?

Diamond Scorpion 01-04-2014 10:35 AM

Losing Paul is a huge lose for the Clippers. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go on a big losing streak because without him running the team the Clippers struggle greatly.

jeffb 01-04-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Diamond Scorpion (Post 850232)
Losing Paul is a huge lose for the Clippers. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go on a big losing streak because without him running the team the Clippers struggle greatly.

They better hope Collison can get back some of his magic, otherwise you're right i can see a losing streak. Bet you they wish they still had Bledsoe now. lol

INSIDER 01-04-2014 10:46 AM

shoulda kept bledsoe.

LOG 01-04-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halphbreedballer (Post 850222)
Why what is the stipulation?

Because they traded their 2015 1st to Boston, and team can not trade two first rounders in the consecutive years. So unless they would acquire 2014/2015 1st they can't trade their own 2014 1st. The best they could offer would be 2016 1st

halphbreedballer 01-04-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOG (Post 850237)
Because they traded their 2015 1st to Boston, and team can not trade two first rounders in the consecutive years. So unless they would acquire 2014/2015 1st they can't trade their own 2014 1st. The best they could offer would be 2016 1st

Would it be worth it for us to get a 2016 1st?

LOG 01-04-2014 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halphbreedballer (Post 850240)
Would it be worth it for us to get a 2016 1st?

maybe, maybe not I don't know. I don't really think it's worth trading Lowry anymore, imo having Vasquez as starter would be pretty brutal

ClutchCity 01-04-2014 12:40 PM

Like I said in the other thread, hard to feel sorry for him considering he injured himself on a flop...

Ball Don't Lie 01-04-2014 12:50 PM

The Clippers will stay afloat, Collison just needs to play aggressively, and they need to get JJ back. Griffin has been an absolute monster lately, so I think their record over the course of the injury will depend a lot on how he handles being THE guy.

ClutchCity 01-04-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie (Post 850260)
The Clippers will stay afloat, Collison just needs to play aggressively, and they need to get JJ back. Griffin has been an absolute monster lately, so I think their record over the course of the injury will depend a lot on how he handles being THE guy.

I agree. I don't think the Clippers will struggle too much without Paul. They have some pieces for sure.

KoolAid 01-04-2014 01:12 PM

You know what, I just realized I haven't checked my fantasy team in about two weeks.

halphbreedballer 01-04-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOG (Post 850248)
maybe, maybe not I don't know. I don't really think it's worth trading Lowry anymore, imo having Vasquez as starter would be pretty brutal

Were not going to be 100% that we can resign him. So we have to trade him.

We would get Collison & fillers & a 2016 1st that would be good...

Diamond Scorpion 01-04-2014 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 850235)
They better hope Collison can get back some of his magic, otherwise you're right i can see a losing streak. Bet you they wish they still had Bledsoe now. lol

They surely do wish they had kept Bledsoe, especially with the way that Dudley has shit the bed for them and with Redick being injured so far this season since the trade.

JoeyJoJo Shabbadu 01-05-2014 01:04 AM

They got absolutely crsuhed by the spurs tonight and were down 35 points at the half and really getting hammered. This is a possibility if they panic but its only3-5 weeks.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24