Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Cassell Willing To Accept Buyout To Joins Celtics (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/cassell-willing-accept-buyout-joins-celtics-653.html)

Dr. J. Naismith 02-07-2008 10:07 AM

Cassell Willing To Accept Buyout To Joins Celtics
 
Well, ya figure with the West bolstering their line-ups that someone in the East is going to have to make a big move too, so Cassell to Boston would really strengthen their chances. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Boston Globe
Sam Cassell admitted on Wednesday that he and his agent have been working with the Clippers on a potential buyout, according to The Boston Globe.

Should the buyout become a reality, Cassell would be very interested in joining the Celtics.

"I've earned enough," Cassell told the Globe. "I've saved a little money. I put money away. I just want to win. Winning is the most important thing to me."

A buyout is really the only way Cassell could land in Boston this season.

Link - Click here

Acie 02-07-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

"I've earned enough," Cassell told the Globe. "I've saved a little money. I put money away. I just want to win. Winning is the most important thing to me."
Says the man who's complained about his contract everywhere he's went. lol

Dr. J. Naismith 02-07-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 (Post 8650)
Says the man who's complained about his contract everywhere he's went. lol

Yeah, but he's matured as a human being now ACIE. :haha:

MangoKidHoops 02-07-2008 02:28 PM

says the man who scrapped the whole C's team last night and then got ejected.

Sick, Wicked and Nasty! 02-07-2008 02:45 PM

I hate the fact this can even be considered... buyouts should mean you sit for the rest of the season not playing. I hate it! :)

Acie 02-07-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick, Wicked and Nasty! (Post 8715)
I hate the fact this can even be considered... buyouts should mean you sit for the rest of the season not playing. I hate it! :)


Simple solution. The team that picks him up before the end of the year has 30 days to pay the former team back the amount of the buyout.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24