Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Brook Lopez done for rest of the season with broken foot (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/brook-lopez-done-rest-season-broken-foot-26227.html)

Thug 12-22-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 845738)
If the Nets end up in the lottery they would likely be a team very willing to trade the pick.

I could be mistaken but they don't have a pick

KoolAid 12-22-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thug (Post 845740)
I could be mistaken but they don't have a pick

Atlanta gets it in exchange for Joe Johnson.

Toby 12-22-2013 11:22 AM

Nets spent all that money, just to be the New Jersey nets again.

JoeyJoJo Shabbadu 12-22-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoolAid (Post 845742)
Atlanta gets it in exchange for Joe Johnson.

ATL gets to choose between BKN and ATL first. Other one foes to Celtics.

Shadowfax 12-22-2013 01:42 PM

Fuck the Nets

halphbreedballer 12-22-2013 02:07 PM

We gotta figure out how to make a 4 team trade?

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

If we get some picks back that would be great!

Ball Don't Lie 12-22-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halphbreedballer (Post 845757)
We gotta figure out how to make a 4 team trade?

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

If we get some picks back that would be great!


Why would the Lakers ever do this?

halphbreedballer 12-22-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie (Post 845771)
Why would the Lakers ever do this?

To tank

They have very few asset's IMO they need to tank. They have protected pick I think

rapsmannn 12-23-2013 05:36 AM

Don't you thin every center that is similar to Yao or Lopez needs to on the Duncan plan

Meaning not playing on back to backs and resting guying when you 4 games in a week

Also limited minutes like under 30 a game. Pops deserves credit for extending Duncan's career

thought 12-23-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapsmannn (Post 846176)
Don't you thin every center that is similar to Yao or Lopez needs to on the Duncan plan

Meaning not playing on back to backs and resting guying when you 4 games in a week

Also limited minutes like under 30 a game. Pops deserves credit for extending Duncan's career

the spurs have a unique system in place and the personnel to allow them to rest Tim Duncan on back to backs, when he needs rest, etc. most teams can't afford to do that

Toby 12-23-2013 02:09 PM

Sixers Notes: Sixers' Young sorry about Lopez's broken foot - Philly.com


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24