Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Is Boozer worth the money? (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/boozer-worth-money-20093.html)

LX 04-23-2011 03:53 PM

Is Boozer worth the money?
 
Here's a guy that gets hurt a lot. He can score, but he can also have games where he misses a ton from in close. And his defense is pretty weak. I'd say that the Bulls got better value for the money from the other former Jazz players - Korver and Brewer - as well as CJ Watson. Of course they need more than those guys, but is the money tied up in Boozer working when they need another guy that can create?

jeffb 04-23-2011 04:04 PM

He makes what Bosh makes, and imo those two players are somewhat comperable. Boozer is a little better rebounder, bosh is a better scorer. Bosh is a better shot blocker, Boozer is a little better defensively. Personally i think Bosh is better but not by that much.

Don Vito 04-23-2011 04:18 PM

Boozer was better in Utah, he kind of fell off the map in Chicago. Chicago would be better off with Bargnani .. IMO he brings more to the table for that team.

jeffb 04-23-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 532606)
Boozer was better in Utah, he kind of fell off the map in Chicago. Chicago would be better off with Bargnani .. IMO he brings more to the table for that team.

he was an 17.5/10 player this season for chicago. he's never been much of a shot blocker so that was still the case this season. But overall he helped Chicago this season for sure, to what extent, is up for debate i guess but him and noah are a very formidable front court, one of the best in the nba.

Don Vito 04-23-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffb (Post 532607)
he was an 17.5/10 player this season for chicago. he's never been much of a shot blocker so that was still the case this season. But overall he helped Chicago this season for sure, to what extent, is up for debate i guess but him and noah are a very formidable front court, one of the best in the nba.

Best front court in the NBA? Lets not get ahead of ourselves..... there are much better front courts. Chandler/Nowitzki, Gasol/Bynum & more..

jeffb 04-23-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 532610)
Best front court in the NBA? Lets not get ahead of ourselves..... there are much better front courts. Chandler/Nowitzki, Gasol/Bynum & more..

I said ONE OF the best, and i stand by that.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24