Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Blazers trade PG Andre Miller for Raymond Felton (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/blazers-trade-pg-andre-miller-raymond-felton-20613.html)

Toby 06-24-2011 08:02 AM

Blazers trade PG Andre Miller for Raymond Felton
 
ummmm ya, I'm a little stoked. I don't think a lotta folks over here realize how good Felton played last year. Real solid player with youth still on his side. I feel it's a good move by our team. A very nice upgrade in my opinion. Andre is tough as nails, but struggles shooting outside 14 feet. Felton will be able to spread the floor better, and do a little better job on defense. Miller's game has slowed on both ends of the floor.


NBA draft 2011: Chad Buchanan, Nate McMillan on Raymond Felton (video) | OregonLive.com

Windex 06-24-2011 08:04 AM

I never knew he was on the Nuggets in the first place :cookie:

Toby 06-24-2011 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 552895)
I never knew he was on the Nuggets in the first place :cookie:

Weren't you around when the Knicks traded their starting lineup minus Amare Stoudemire for Carmelo and Limpy Billups?

Someguy again 06-24-2011 08:46 AM

you guys have gerald wallace, roy, alridge, batum and now felton? share some love dude, those are players i always wanted to see in a raptors jersey

Windex 06-24-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 552903)
Weren't you around when the Knicks traded their starting lineup minus Amare Stoudemire for Carmelo and Limpy Billups?

don't pay much attention to the Nuggets. I know Lawson is the starter

Chiggmo 06-24-2011 11:54 AM

Kinda surprising they'd take a deal like that, figured Felton would of had more value.

Stonezz 06-24-2011 02:04 PM

Felton
Wes Mathews
G Force
Aldridge
Camby

Pretty nice lineup

dfunkie1 06-24-2011 02:11 PM

i was hoping we'd make a push for felton when word came out that he was available.

Chiggmo 06-24-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonezz (Post 553182)
Felton
Wes Mathews
G Force
Aldridge
Camby

Pretty nice lineup

Just think if Oden comes back healthy and plays... Wow...

Stonezz 06-24-2011 02:19 PM

^Yeah man they would be beast. They got a good guy off the bench in batum aswell. Too bad injury's own them. (Oden, Roy)

Chiggmo 06-24-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonezz (Post 553200)
^Yeah man they would be beast. They got a good guy off the bench in batum aswell. Too bad injury's own them. (Oden, Roy)

Ya blazers would be my pick for years if Roy and Oden would stay healthy (obvious reasons why they can't) they'd have an insane team.

LX 06-24-2011 02:58 PM

Either of hill or Felton would have been nice here. That's part of why I wanted to see more picks. We might have gotten some nice offers. Oh well. It's all about getting some talent slowly but surely.

Toby 06-24-2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 553017)
don't pay much attention to the Nuggets. I know Lawson is the starter

I hope Coach Karl is ready for a massive Miller hissyfit when he puts Lawson in the starting lineup over Andre.

Toby 06-24-2011 06:02 PM

I'm excited over here. Fools is trippin' and thinkin' we did something crappy. We got this whole Bobcat/Blazer All-Team thing going on right now. I definately see us winning more then 48 games, and shit, if Oden and Roy can come back somewhat healthy??? We'll be making Kobe think about throwing in the towel a year or 2 sooner then expected.

MARTYNAS 06-24-2011 06:04 PM

STEAL

bjjs 06-24-2011 06:20 PM

Felton isn't that good.

Toby 06-24-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjjs (Post 553373)
Felton isn't that good.

Patty Mills throws at least one airball per contest, and Armon Johnson can't go right. We needed a new point guard and couldn't simply hand over the reins.

Last I heard Felton averaged 18 n 9 before the Knicks slung him last year. Name me other point guards putting up #'s like that.

And hey, why did the Knicks take a nose dive in the standings last year after getting rid of Felton?

Nites 06-24-2011 08:28 PM

Shit, if Portland wasn't already stacked enough.

Aldridge, Roy, Wallace, Felton, Mathews, Oden, Camby, Batum, and a whole bunch of other youngsters. They go deep, especially in NBA 2k11.

InTheClutch38 06-24-2011 09:17 PM

Yeah i would agree, Lawson is their starter and Felton even though good, deserves to start on an NBA team. Btw wasnt Miller on the Nuggets before? I beleive he was involved in the Allen Iverson deal that sent Iverson to Denver, and Miller to Philly. If denver resigns Nene i think they will still be the better team. At least Felton reunites with Wallace, from their days in Charlotte

js12 06-24-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InTheClutch38 (Post 553476)
Yeah i would agree, Lawson is their starter and Felton even though good, deserves to start on an NBA team. Btw wasnt Miller on the Nuggets before? I beleive he was involved in the Allen Iverson deal that sent Iverson to Denver, and Miller to Philly. If denver resigns Nene i think they will still be the better team. At least Felton reunites with Wallace, from their days in Charlotte

Yeah Miller used to be a Nugget.

Welcome to RF by the way. :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24