Blatche trys to pick a fight via twitter
Old 02-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Scully's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 870
Representing:
Blatche trys to pick a fight via twitter

wow!! this team had more restraint with Gilbert on the roster?

One of the biggest criticisms the Wizards have faced is that there are certain players that aren’t mature enough to handle themselves. Andray Blatche has been labeled as one of those players. So to prove his critics wrong, he refocused himself on his game and his team, right? Wrong. He apparently challenged a Twitter follower to a fight after the game this Saturday. After an ugly exchange with a local, Dray (@drayblatche) tweeted: "ok let's do this so everyone can see wat u bout let's meet n dc saturday after my game” When his opponent didn’t bite, he tried again. NBC Washington DC

On a side note there are rumors Bibby is asking for a buy out. Fully willing to lose a few million so he doesn't have to play for this team.

Poor John Wall.

Last edited by Scully; 02-25-2011 at 11:42 PM.
Scully is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
N64
not here

Wildcard Bitches
 
N64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,584
Representing:
Default

Bibby's looking for a championship right now, no doubt he wants out of DC
N64 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Electric Avenue
Posts: 15,552
Representing:
Default

Andray Blatche, one of the only players in the NBA that I absolutely hate. He plays selfishly and isn't a team guy. He plays soft, has a bad basketball IQ, settles for jumpers, and doesn't get to the glass. He's a poor mans Bargnani, except Bargs is a better teammate.

Wizards should've traded him at the deadline.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Scully's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 870
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimitz64 View Post
Bibby's looking for a championship right now, no doubt he wants out of DC
No sorry, understandably its a little to difficult to walk away from 11 million.

But while the topic has been discussed internally, a league source said Bibby would have to make a huge sacrifice of what's left of the $5.8 million he is owed this season, and the $6.4 million he will receive next season. Since that appears unlikely, Bibby is expected to be in uniform in Miami on Friday. Washington Post
Scully is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
baking the cookies of discontent.

Corner 3
 
finstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,113
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Andray Blatche, one of the only players in the NBA that I absolutely hate. He plays selfishly and isn't a team guy. He plays soft, has a bad basketball IQ, settles for jumpers, and doesn't get to the glass. He's a poor mans Bargnani, except Bargs is a better teammate.

Wizards should've traded him at the deadline.
+1. He's probably the last guy I'd want on this team.
finstock is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
a nacho hound

Senior Member
 
Toby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South of Portland, home of the Blazers
Posts: 6,064
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully View Post
No sorry, understandably its a little to difficult to walk away from 11 million.

But while the topic has been discussed internally, a league source said Bibby would have to make a huge sacrifice of what's left of the $5.8 million he is owed this season, and the $6.4 million he will receive next season. Since that appears unlikely, Bibby is expected to be in uniform in Miami on Friday. Washington Post
They're gonna pay Bibby how much? No wonder there's gonna be an owners strike.
Toby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
is too lazy to respond, you win

Senior Member
 
GrannyFro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,480
Representing:
Default

guy should fight him. I know blatche is a big guy but hes one of those players that grimaces in pain every trip down the court to let you know how tough he is playing with that bruise on his finger

I'll even fight blatche and im an 80 year old granny
GrannyFro is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24