Billups gone for the season - Page 2
Old 02-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Superjudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,592
Representing:
Default

Fuck Billups, it's called KARMA.

Now you can retire Billups, we will forgive you.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
...

Senior Member
 
powerfulpanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,487
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
I guess you haven't seen them play or else you would see that he plays 30 mins a game and is always on the floor in crunch time hitting big shots.He isn't shooting that well from the field but he is shooting 38% from 3 which is big considering the clippers don't really need scoring from midrange since they have 2 monsters inside and shooters on the perimeter.

Also Caron Butler referred to billups as the captain in a post game interview last night.
oh trust me, i have been watching their games. he's also on my fantasy so i've been closing monitoring him. he plays major minutes but doesn't contribute enough that proportionate with those minutes. his fg% is also horrendous this season. i'm not saying he's useless, i'm just saying they'll be fine without him. and i'm pretty sure caron butler is a little biased. what else is he suppose to say in that situation?
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:41 PM   #23 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,442
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfulpanda View Post
oh trust me, i have been watching their games. he's also on my fantasy so i've been closing monitoring him. he plays major minutes but doesn't contribute enough that proportionate with those minutes. his fg% is also horrendous this season. i'm not saying he's useless, i'm just saying they'll be fine without him. and i'm pretty sure caron butler is a little biased. what else is he suppose to say in that situation?
dude they lost to the fuckin cavs, and why would he be biased he's been captain on every team he's been on since the pistons
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
.

Senior Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,494
Representing:
Default

I think some underestimate Billups, especially with a slow start on a new team.... the guy would have been huge in the post-season and if anyone discounts that, they just don't understand basketball as well as I do, .......... don't make me say I told you so.

carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
cool

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 819
Representing:
Default

Not shocking. It's the clippers' curse

Blake is next
neojiphre is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #26 (permalink)
...

Senior Member
 
powerfulpanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,487
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
dude they lost to the fuckin cavs, and why would he be biased he's been captain on every team he's been on since the pistons
so good teams don't lose to bad teams? cavs also beat the mavs. and lol how is he not biased? they're teammates. was he suppose to say, aw naw chauncy aint that important we won't miss a beat without him
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,442
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfulpanda View Post
so good teams don't lose to bad teams? cavs also beat the mavs. and lol how is he not biased? they're teammates. was he suppose to say, aw naw chauncy aint that important we won't miss a beat without him
good teams do lose to bad teams occasionally but good teams aren't down by 10+ pts throughout the game to bad teams , good teams don't struggle to score 90 pts against a weak team like the cavs. And being biased has nothing to do with butler calling him a captain he was asked how significant the loss is not the role billups plays he could've easily answered the question without calling him a captain and why the hell would he lie and say billups is a captain? does that make any sense to you?
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
...

Senior Member
 
powerfulpanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,487
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
good teams do lose to bad teams occasionally but good teams aren't down by 10+ pts throughout the game to bad teams , good teams don't struggle to score 90 pts against a weak team like the cavs. And being biased has nothing to do with butler calling him a captain he was asked how significant the loss is not the role billups plays he could've easily answered the question without calling him a captain and why the hell would he lie and say billups is a captain? does that make any sense to you?
there have been wierder things happen this shorten season but i digress
i think we're starting to trail off here.... the point is i think they'll be fine without billups you think they won't. both our opinions are reasonable and the only way to find out is wait and see.
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
finding your post helpful

Senior Member
 
LightsOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,442
Representing:
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfulpanda View Post
there have been wierder things happen this shorten season but i digress
i think we're starting to trail off here.... the point is i think they'll be fine without billups you think they won't. both our opinions are reasonable and the only way to find out is wait and see.
that I can agree with lol
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24