The annual return of NBA FACT or FICTION - Page 3
Old 09-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #41 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,722
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
Fact, I think they make the second round and get knocked out there.

F or F: Detroit makes the playoffs with their new roster.
Fiction, somehow I look at that roster and am unimpressed. Not a Jennings fan and their wings suck imo. If they think Smith is the answer at SF.... and their bench might be worse than ours.

F or F: Memphis will be a top 4 team in the WC
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #42 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,600
Representing:
Default

Fiction.

Chicago will have a better record than Indiana.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #43 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,553
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
Fiction.

Chicago will have a better record than Indiana.
Fiction, Indiana barring injuries is #2 or 3 in the East.

F or F: Bennett wins the ROY (I hope so)
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:30 PM   #44 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,722
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
Fiction, Indiana barring injuries is #2 or 3 in the East.

F or F: Bennett wins the ROY (I hope so)
Fiction (Victor Oladipo)

F or F: Wizards will be a playoff team
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #45 (permalink)
We going to the 'ship!

Senior Member

 
Ball Don't Lie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,629
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Fiction (Victor Oladipo)

F or F: Wizards will be a playoff team
Fact. Wall and Beal will stay healthy and become one of the best backcourts in the NBA.

DeMarcus Cousins finally comes into his own, and becomes one of the leagues best bigmen this season.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:27 AM   #46 (permalink)
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle
 
Nites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 14,188
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
Fact. Wall and Beal will stay healthy and become one of the best backcourts in the NBA.

DeMarcus Cousins finally comes into his own, and becomes one of the leagues best bigmen this season.
Fiction - He needs a change of scenery

F or F - Durant wins the scoring title this year
Nites is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:34 AM   #47 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,553
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nites View Post
Fiction - He needs a change of scenery

F or F - Durant wins the scoring title this year
Fact, although it will be close with Melo I think.

F or F - LBJ Can manage yet another MVP
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:11 AM   #48 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,792
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
Fact, although it will be close with Melo I think.

F or F - LBJ Can manage yet another MVP
Fact.

The most used GSW lineup will be extreme small ball with Curry/Klay/Iggy/Barnes/David Lee all on the floor.
woodchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #49 (permalink)
jonas smellandchewthis

Senior Member
 
thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,613
Representing:
Default

Fiction - I feel like GSW is going to make a blockbuster trade for a big-time player this year.

Derrick rose will have a career year.
thought is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #50 (permalink)
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Senior Member
 
jeffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: YO MAMMA
Posts: 72,722
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thought View Post
Fiction - I feel like GSW is going to make a blockbuster trade for a big-time player this year.

Derrick rose will have a career year.
Fiction- No way he has a better year than his MVP season coming off a major injury

F or F: Kyrie Irving has a career year
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #51 (permalink)
We going to the 'ship!

Senior Member

 
Ball Don't Lie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,629
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Fiction- No way he has a better year than his MVP season coming off a major injury

F or F: Kyrie Irving has a career year
Fact. He's only going to get better, and now he has a plethora of offensive options to go to, as long as they stay healthy. And if those options dont stay healthy, he'll shoot more, and be one of the top 5 scorers in the league.

Detroit will make the playoffs.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #52 (permalink)
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax
Posts: 5,553
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
Fact. He's only going to get better, and now he has a plethora of offensive options to go to, as long as they stay healthy. And if those options dont stay healthy, he'll shoot more, and be one of the top 5 scorers in the league.

Detroit will make the playoffs.
I already used that like... 6-7 posts ago lol.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #53 (permalink)
Waiting for DD's 1st in game wind mill Dunk

Senior Member

 
halphbreedballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: T.O.
Posts: 4,739
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
Fact. He's only going to get better, and now he has a plethora of offensive options to go to, as long as they stay healthy. And if those options dont stay healthy, he'll shoot more, and be one of the top 5 scorers in the league.

Detroit will make the playoffs.
Fiction do they even have 1 good 3 point shooter? I just saying.

LeBron averages a triple double baby!!!
halphbreedballer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:37 PM   #54 (permalink)
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself
 
KoolAid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yes
Posts: 3,600
Representing:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halphbreedballer View Post
Fiction do they even have 1 good 3 point shooter? I just saying.

LeBron averages a triple double baby!!!
Fiction. No explanation needed.

Paul George will surpass Carmelo this year in the SF rankings.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24