Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   All NBA Team (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/all-nba-team-20209.html)

powerfulpanda 05-12-2011 05:17 PM

All NBA Team
 
1st Team:

LeBron James, Miami
Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City
Dwight Howard, Orlando
Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers
Derrick Rose, Chicago

2nd Team:

Pau Gasol, L.A. Lakers
Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas
Amar'e Stoudemire, New York
Dwyane Wade, Miami
Russell Westbrook

3rd Team:
LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland
Zach Randolph, Memphis
Al Horford, Atlanta
Manu Ginobili, San Antonio
Chris Paul, New Orleans

Not much to argue about here except i think wade should have been on the first team instead of kobe and paul on the 2nd team instead of westbrook. and also, Bargnani received 2 points? wtf?

LeBron James, Derrick Rose highlight 2010-11 All-NBA squad | NBA.com

carp 05-12-2011 05:41 PM

you even turn this thread into a hate bargnani thread? Who cares if he got any votes. Maybe someone else's opinion is different than yours.

Good to see Aldridge getting recognized after the allstar snub.

powerfulpanda 05-12-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carp (Post 538243)
you even turn this thread into a hate bargnani thread? Who cares if he got any votes. Maybe someone else's opinion is different than yours.

Good to see Aldridge getting recognized after the allstar snub.

i'm just looking at this from a subjective point of view....i think even the biggest bargnani fanboys wouldn't have a case for bargnani being on the 3rd team. so what was the guy that voted for bargnani thinking? THAT would be a biased vote

TORaptor4Ever 05-12-2011 06:03 PM

Kind of mind-boggling to me that Aldridge makes it over Love and Griffin.

Agree that Wade should be 1st team over Kobe as well.

The rest is pretty good.

pzabby 05-12-2011 06:04 PM

kobe should be ahead of wade. Nowitski should definitely be on second team, if not first. this is out right ludicrous.

Stonezz 05-12-2011 06:19 PM

Paul over Westbrook
Wade over Kobe

powerfulpanda 05-12-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzabby (Post 538253)
kobe should be ahead of wade. Nowitski should definitely be on second team, if not first. this is out right ludicrous.

kobe got 1st based on reputation. but this is a yearly selection and based on this year ALONE, wade had the better year.

Dirk is on the second team....the two players occupying the forward spots on the 1st team are lebron and durant. not a snub by any measure so whats so ludicrous?

Nyall2009 05-12-2011 06:27 PM

The biggest joke out of all of this is that Bargnani and Bosh tied in points.

Scully 05-12-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever (Post 538252)
Kind of mind-boggling to me that Aldridge makes it over Love and Griffin.

Agree that Wade should be 1st team over Kobe as well.

The rest is pretty good.

Aldridge was huge this year, his team made the playoffs. Love and Griffin I am sure are going to have plenty of opportunities, but I think there should be some standard, and a playoff appearance seems like a reasonable footing.

pzabby 05-12-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerfulpanda (Post 538256)
kobe got 1st based on reputation. but this is a yearly selection and based on this year ALONE, wade had the better year.

Dirk is on the second team....the two players occupying the forward spots on the 1st team are lebron and durant. not a snub by any measure so whats so ludicrous?

woops, didnt see him there. still though i believe he should have been in the first team. he carried his team, more so than lebron and durant since both of those guys have another superstar alongside them

Don Vito 05-12-2011 06:47 PM

Gasol, Aldridge and Horford over Griffin? Wow..... Griffin should be in there. Gasol shouldn't be anywhere near the all-NBA teams after a piss poor post-season.

carp 05-12-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 538263)
Gasol, Aldridge and Horford over Griffin? Wow..... Griffin should be in there. Gasol shouldn't be anywhere near the all-NBA teams after a piss poor post-season.

not based on regular season only?

Aamir 05-12-2011 07:27 PM

Chris Quinn
Brian Scalabrine
Alexis Ajinca
Luke Walton
Adam Morrison


Wuddup?

x_kaptain_x 05-12-2011 07:44 PM

Bosh is so mad right now, he's gonna start diving for balls and in turn, end careers. Poor soul.

TORaptor4Ever 05-12-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scully (Post 538259)
Aldridge was huge this year, his team made the playoffs. Love and Griffin I am sure are going to have plenty of opportunities, but I think there should be some standard, and a playoff appearance seems like a reasonable footing.

True enough.... I still think that LA was a bit of a reach though. I've never seen a guy get so much love for having a "decent" season.

ReRoaR 05-12-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever (Post 538275)
True enough.... I still think that LA was a bit of a reach though. I've never seen a guy get so much love for having a "decent" season.

Really? Because on this site I witnessed a ton of love for Bosh's "decent" season. I'm no Bosh hater either.

Aamir 05-12-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever (Post 538275)
True enough.... I still think that LA was a bit of a reach though. I've never seen a guy get so much love for having a "decent" season.

He basically was the leader and go-to-guy of that team the whole season.


And No love for Melo????

SomeDPlease 05-12-2011 10:27 PM

Nice to see Zach and LA there. Not so high about the Horford selection though.

TORaptor4Ever 05-12-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReRoaR (Post 538281)
Really? Because on this site I witnessed a ton of love for Bosh's "decent" season. I'm no Bosh hater either.

The numbers that LA put up this season? Bosh did that for about 4 straight seasons as a Raptor.

Great for LA... you'd think that he was notching 25 + 13 though the way that people talked about him.

Don Vito 05-13-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever (Post 538339)
The numbers that LA put up this season? Bosh did that for about 4 straight seasons as a Raptor.

Great for LA... you'd think that he was notching 25 + 13 though the way that people talked about him.

Dude WHAT is it with your Bosh love.... he didn't make the all-NBA team, deal with it. smdh


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24