Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   AK47 KO'd (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/ak47-kod-21276.html)

Toby 11-20-2011 06:42 AM

AK47 KO'd
 
O U C H !!! Really bad fall, hope he heals quick.

Andrei Kirilenko suffers concussion, breaks nose - CBSSports.com

jeffb 11-20-2011 09:24 AM

Wow, the noise his head makes when it hits the hardwood....yikes!

halphbreedballer 11-20-2011 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 580197)
O U C H !!! Really bad fall, hope he heals quick.

Andrei Kirilenko suffers concussion, breaks nose - CBSSports.com

Well atleast I'm right in saying AK will never play a whole season any where...

Alex 11-20-2011 10:38 AM

That's a really unlucky fall. If that same scenario played out again, his hands should have touched the ground and braced himself...

Windex 11-20-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 580205)
That's a really unlucky fall. If that same scenario played out again, his hands should have touched the ground and braced himself...

you'd think so. thats what I do and I end up with a sprained wrist.

I guess when you're that tall it takes twice as long to do anything... like brace yourself

ValanciunasFanboy 11-20-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 580205)
That's a really unlucky fall. If that same scenario played out again, his hands should have touched the ground and braced himself...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windex (Post 580207)
you'd think so. thats what I do and I end up with a sprained wrist.

I guess when you're that tall it takes twice as long to do anything... like brace yourself

indeed, that's what i did once too, and i ended up with carpal syndrome (compressed wrist nerve, it reduces mobility of two fingers and takes long recovery and operation sometimes).

still, not bracing yourself is potentially way more dangerous.

box92 11-20-2011 12:34 PM

OH man, that was horrible

Nites 11-20-2011 04:07 PM


Acie 11-20-2011 04:19 PM

He went down so quick there's no possible way he could've gotten his arms out and braced himself.

halphbreedballer 11-20-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acie (Post 580227)
He went down so quick there's no possible way he could've gotten his arms out and braced himself.

yup It was hard to even see what happened on slow motion replay.

Still I do feel bad for him he never has been blessed to be injury free...

My self, I have had extensive left shoulder surgery so I know what it's like to feel the pain & try to play through it!

Belsius 11-20-2011 07:43 PM

It looks like he also hurt his wrist by the way he was holding it when he got up

LX 11-20-2011 07:57 PM

I almost kinda wondered if he got knocked out by the elbow first.

Alex 11-21-2011 06:09 PM

Well I;m 6'3 and I can brace myself... granted he's what? 6'8?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24