Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards

Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/)
-   NBA Talk (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/)
-   -   Adam Morrison trying to make it in the NBA again (http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f6/adam-morrison-trying-make-nba-again-23385.html)

Carlos Danger 07-10-2012 05:14 PM

Adam Morrison trying to make it in the NBA again
 
Anyone else know this? Saw today he scored 10 points for the Nets yesterday. Played in Europe last season after some time off.

Good for him.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8668/amorkf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don Vito 07-10-2012 05:32 PM

I just hope Colangelo doesn't try sign him. :cookie:

carp 07-10-2012 05:35 PM

if he cut his hair he'd be less made fun of

Carlos Danger 07-10-2012 05:41 PM

Looks like Qui-Gon Jinn.

Superjudge 07-10-2012 05:43 PM

I like AM.

jeffb 07-10-2012 05:43 PM

Yeah, saw him in summer league on NBAtv. Looks like burnout. Lol

Dark Knight 07-10-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batman (Post 668754)
Anyone else know this? Saw today he scored 10 points for the Nets yesterday. Played in Europe last season after some time off.

Good for him.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8668/amorkf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks like he's been living in his basement for the last 6 months. Does this guy have something against the sun? ;)

DonMughal 07-10-2012 06:02 PM

He scored the first points ever for Brooklyn.

rockthetdot 07-10-2012 06:19 PM

It looks like he should be in a metal band, what the hell is he doing playing basketball.

Toby 07-10-2012 07:28 PM

He'll probably sign with the Blazers. We're still missing about 7 roster spots.

Carlos Danger 07-10-2012 08:57 PM

He cut his hair, shaved. That picture is from May I think.

He had 10 points/10 rebounds today.

Dark Knight 07-10-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batman (Post 668842)
He cut his hair, shaved. That picture is from May I think.

He had 10 points/10 rebounds today.

Brooklyn gear in May? :confused2:

jeffb 07-10-2012 09:44 PM

He did just cut his hair

http://www.zagsblog.com/wordpress/wp...orter-hair.jpg

Carlos Danger 07-10-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 668843)
Brooklyn gear in May? :confused2:


Article dated may 21st. Dont shoot the messenger:cookie:

DonMughal 07-11-2012 12:14 AM

The SF we've been waiting for :cookie:

Superjudge 07-11-2012 09:50 AM

Im not sure why s many people insult this guy. He was a great NCAA player and was a long shot to work out on the NBA with his pretty serious condition. he is trying his ass off to live out his dream and all I ever read from the people on message boards is insults. Why is that people become so disassociated from reality the minute thy are online. I am 100% sure that ANYONE on this forum who met this guy, spent time and maybe became friends with this guy, would support him100%, if not actually really genuinely like the guy.

It's a small mind that needs to tear down those who are only trying to chase a dream. Envy is a sad human emotion.

carp 07-11-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjudge (Post 669037)
Im not sure why s many people insult this guy. He was a great NCAA player and was a long shot to work out on the NBA with his pretty serious condition. he is trying his ass off to live out his dream and all I ever read from the people on message boards is insults. Why is that people become so disassociated from reality the minute thy are online. I am 100% sure that ANYONE on this forum who met this guy, spent time and maybe became friends with this guy, would support him100%, if not actually really genuinely like the guy.

It's a small mind that needs to tear down those who are only trying to chase a dream. Envy is a sad human emotion.

It's a very valid point.... While I've always hoped for Ammo, I've definitely been guilty of this with others. It is surprising that he's still hanging around.... maybe another Gerald Green story?

Raptorman 07-11-2012 10:08 AM

Dude couldnt miss when I was watching the game on RapsTV.

And I'll be damned that SJ just made a ton of sense. Keyboard Cowboys are the worst.

I'll always root for the people that want to succeed from hard work and AM is one of them. The ribbing he took from the his Lakers days was cruel.

Superjudge 07-11-2012 11:52 AM

hey man, he's just trying to make it work.

I have more angst for guys that have way more talent, no health issues, and then don't seem to care or respect the fans, themselves their teammates or the game enough to bust ass.

I don't think Morrison deserves a job, but if he earns one, awesome, and if he doesn't, much respect to the effort he puts in trying.

And shit, I love the style baby!

Chiggmo 07-11-2012 12:32 PM

Hes got championship experience, who doesn't want that!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright RaptorsForum.com 2005-2011


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24